PDA

View Full Version : Dominant Skirmisher Order broken?

Gray360UK
02-26-2017, 05:04 PM
Anyone completed this?
You have to reach a kill streak of 8 without dying in Skirmish Player vs AI
Frustrating as hell if you die on 7 but after a few tries I got to 8-0
I then died, finished the game 10-1
Got nothing.
So am I supposed to do something other than have 8-0 on the scoreboard or what?

Sirrkas
02-26-2017, 05:08 PM
I think you actually need to get the lasthit.

Yes, it is weird and frustrating, because other orders with kills, also count assists.

Gray360UK
02-26-2017, 05:23 PM
I think you actually need to get the lasthit.

Yes, it is weird and frustrating, because other orders with kills, also count assits.

Oh okay, well screw that then, it's bad enough trying to play safe and not die once in the gankfest that is Skirmish as it is, without having to get last hit 8 times before death.
Think I will do the 'Eliminate 50 soldiers in Dominion' one instead, should take 30 seconds :D
Cheers for the answer :)

The_Kelbi_Hunter
02-26-2017, 05:36 PM
Here is how I got it: go to player vs AI 4v4 and enter settings before searching for a game. turn matchmaking off and favorite the skirmish game mode. Now when you search for a game it will only be you and 7 AI. Run around and steal all the AI player kills. Make sure you get the last hit. Just watch until you know you can get a kill... and run like hell if more than 2 bots gang up on you! At the start the AI will seem kinda weak and won't engage more than a 1v1, BUT after you are at 4-6 kills without dying they will start to be very aggressive, grouping on you hardcore with a lot of GB and parries.Good Luck! (I also hope they fix it to count assists like all the other orders)

PtecTheWise
04-21-2017, 01:35 AM
Here is how I got it: go to player vs AI 4v4 and enter settings before searching for a game. turn matchmaking off and favorite the skirmish game mode. Now when you search for a game it will only be you and 7 AI. Run around and steal all the AI player kills. Make sure you get the last hit. Just watch until you know you can get a kill... and run like hell if more than 2 bots gang up on you! At the start the AI will seem kinda weak and won't engage more than a 1v1, BUT after you are at 4-6 kills without dying they will start to be very aggressive, grouping on you hardcore with a lot of GB and parries.Good Luck! (I also hope they fix it to count assists like all the other orders)

I was struggling with this for hours then with this got it in 1 try. thanks!