PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft did you forgett to update "Upcoming gameplay improvments"?

Waynedetta40k
02-26-2017, 05:02 PM
The thread I am talking about in the announcment section has not been updated since 16.02.2017
Don't you recognize the other problems or is the information in the thread just outdated?
Would you please keep the thread up to date, if it IS up to date its a disappointment.

Atleast fix Shugoki and Warden too please, both are suffering from bugs.
Or is it intended that warden can't reliably GB after parry (Bug has been explained in your other subforums)
Shugoki unparryable doublehit unblockable can't be intended...

CaptainGelo
02-26-2017, 05:37 PM
Still waiting for my PK bleed fix....GB strongest weapon and cant do ****

TatoRezo
02-26-2017, 06:05 PM
I am seriously considering to drop the game before it is fixed. The game in it's current state with all the imbalances bugs p2p cheaters and p2p lags/host dc-d is completely uninjoyable for me

Waynedetta40k
02-26-2017, 06:07 PM
I am seriously considering to drop the game before it is fixed. The game in it's current state with all the imbalances bugs p2p cheaters and p2p lags/host dc-d is completely uninjoyable for me

They already stated in a thread that they are going to improve this early next week.

As far as connectivity issues, we'll continue working on this. We have some known issues related to grouping with friends that may be the cause. We're working on those issues and should have some new details regarding the upcoming update early next week.

Threads name is "The need for dedicated servers"

TatoRezo
02-26-2017, 06:11 PM
They already stated in a thread that they are going to improve this early next week.

Threads name is "The need for dedicated servers"

I have seen the post and that just addresses conectivity issues with friends. That too is a problem but that doesnt fix solo problems

Waynedetta40k
02-26-2017, 06:14 PM
No they are suspecting the issues related to grouping with friends to be the cause of connectivity issues. Thats how I read it.

We have some known issues related to grouping with friends that may be the cause

Or what does he mean they are "may be the cause" the cause of what?

Waynedetta40k
02-27-2017, 07:18 AM
Update for everyone their thread is still not updated^^

Aarpian
02-27-2017, 10:23 AM
The thread I am talking about in the announcment section has not been updated since 16.02.2017
Don't you recognize the other problems or is the information in the thread just outdated?
Would you please keep the thread up to date, if it IS up to date its a disappointment.

Atleast fix Shugoki and Warden too please, both are suffering from bugs.
Or is it intended that warden can't reliably GB after parry (Bug has been explained in your other subforums)
Shugoki unparryable doublehit unblockable can't be intended...

Basically sums up ubisoft.