PDA

View Full Version : Has Ubisoft commented on server issues?

Bootsand
02-26-2017, 04:45 PM
I want this game, and my clan mates do as well. The only thing holding us back is all the mixed reviews of the p2p server issues.

Does this look like it will be addressed, or should we wait for the inevitable sale if the issues aren't fixed?

Thanks much guys, couldn't find any dev comments on this so figured I'd ask.

Slowthrob
02-26-2017, 04:53 PM
Of course they haven't, discarding the non-answers like:

"Thanks for leaving your feedback. It's not uncommon for there to be some configuring of ports or other aspects of the network for the need of gaming. Services are up and running, so my best suggestion at the moment would be to communicate with the support teams if you are unable to play."

That's all.

militoso
02-26-2017, 05:01 PM
If i knew before how this is going to be...i didnt buy even for 10€... this company dosnt deserve any support from us, they just want money and dont care a **** about if their products are good or not...
The game is amazing, the effort of Ubi to let us enjoy it is none...
Yesterday servers goes off for about 6 hours, still waiting a word of ubi if we are going to get any compensation for a saturday night lost with the exp bonuses buyed...
The p2p conections are cheteable and people get disconected all the time, or people just leaving when losing cause there is not any kind of penalty for it... wich most of the time result in a purge with a lot of players getting error and going out of the game too when the game resincronize after someone leaving or joining.

So if someone ask me if the game is worth my answer is totally no... wich is sad, cause is a amazing game if they fix a couple of mechanics and give it dedicated servers. Ubi is a huge company wich totally can pay some servers for the game... but why pay for servers when you can dont do it, right Ubi?
Is so fun when you enter the store of the game and see "ˇCHEAPER PRICE!" all in caps and with a star in the 150k coins for 99€ xDD the worst thing is that im sure that a lot of youtubers and people pay for it.... so the wheel can keep moving... Ubi is cleaver and we are stupid... dont join us and dont buy it. Save yourself and your friends from this frustration.