PDA

View Full Version : Did some one read some new News about a Patch?

GrauWolf_Kull
02-26-2017, 03:07 PM
Since the Game Started, the Forum is filled up whit negativ postings.

Did Ubisoft reakt in any way to us?

The only thing I readed, was the Upcoming Gameplay Improvements from 2-16-2017, 11:48 PM
after that... Nothing... do they really work on somthing or they really gonna change and fix all the Problems?

Did some one read somthing?

I feel like they dont give us Infos about what is going on :confused:

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 03:11 PM
Since the Game Started, the Forum is filled up whit negativ postings.

Did Ubisoft reakt in any way to us?

The only thing I readed, was the Upcoming Gameplay Improvements from 2-16-2017, 11:48 PM
after that... Nothing... do they really work on somthing or they really gonna change and fix all the Problems?

Did some one read somthing?

I feel like they dont give us Infos about what is going on :confused:

Overwatch took over a month to release its first full fledged patch job for balance issues. They do seem to respond pretty often if you look in a handful of forums, some of it is automated drivel but theres a bunch of legitimate 'a person definitely wrote this' ubisoft posts floating all over the place. They mainly respond more frequently to constructive articles than the ones that are nothing but complaining. If you call something broken and don't reccomend a fix it's rare that you get an answer.

I think the primary problem is the lack of cataloging of all the dev posts where their more easily accessible but I don't see anyone being paid to do that.

GrauWolf_Kull
02-26-2017, 03:21 PM
okay... So I do not read all prostings from these xyz is OP or need to be nervd etc. They are to much and every one has a diffrend Opinion.
I just wanna knwo about whats going on and what will may be change whit a patch... Still than I play it some times and Wait patiently for a Patch :o

In MY opinion no Char is OP, there are just some Heros whit some Skills you can simply abuse and spam to win.
And Bleed / Poison dont has to be in the Game in my Opinion.... Becouse they will trigger it on you and let you die by that.