PDA

View Full Version : Crying into your pillow

gringojay
02-26-2017, 02:04 PM
Was just having a gentle trawl through these forums, and I noticed a SUBSTANTIAL amount of experts in a variety of fields (eg. commerce, marketing, game design).
Does Ubisoft know about this wealth of information? Someone should really tell them to read their own forums, the answers are so simple! The lovely, intelligent For Honor community has you covered Ubisoft, don't worry about a thing. Ubisoft should think about hiring all these little bright sparks!

But I was seriously wondering, do they have people reading every single forum, sitting there that occasionally think "**** thats a good idea, better tell the boys upstairs about that one, thanks bludnyte69!"?

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 03:08 PM
Idk, I used to sort of work in the 3d/animation business doing rotoscoping so I know the sort of effort that goes into making good looking CGI cutscenes.

As for game design I have worked on some small tabletop rpg stuff back in college but thats about it. I just know what to consider and when.

I work as a freelance commission artist now. Most I can claim to deal with is knowing the wealth of creepy stuff people are willing to pay me $20+ an hour to illustrate.