PDA

View Full Version : No team play?

RoosterIlluzion
02-26-2017, 01:06 PM
It's seems like everyone migrated from CoD, to For Honor because no one plays the ****ing objectives or helps when teammates are called. It's so much fun!

cp0
02-26-2017, 01:08 PM
Especially when their Order is to kill minions. I was just in a Dominion match and there were 4 of us at the spawn point farming minions :).

RoosterIlluzion
02-26-2017, 01:35 PM
Right. I understand that order **** because I did it too, but when teammates called, I helped. When we needed control points I captured them, then went back to the minions.

Gray360UK
02-26-2017, 01:57 PM
Welcome to multiplayer games.
It's people, doesn't matter what game they came from or are in.
There will always be dumb people playing for themselves, not reviving, hitting you instead of the enemy etc
If you get a good team things are golden.
If not, suck it up or quit and requeue until you get a good team.

RoosterIlluzion
02-26-2017, 02:23 PM
Yeah, true. But I don't quit even if that's the case because For Honor's only redeeming thing right now is that you still get steel and gear whether you win or lose. I'll quit only if my experimental gear set-up is ****.

Hellhound66
02-26-2017, 02:34 PM
9 out of 10 games are with id.iots, because most of the community is reta.rded as fu.ck,
There is no fun in leaving 90% of all matches.

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 03:17 PM
It's quite possible to solo-carry matches if you play smart. I've managed to do it just by holding a point the whole game and straight up never allowing the enemy to touch it. I do have a cheesey revenge setup I use for it though lol.