PDA

View Full Version : help, haven't been able to get imto a match all this week, accidently banned?

disabledgamerJH
02-26-2017, 10:15 AM
Help please, I haven't been able to get into a match all. I saw earlier this week there were reports of players being accidently banned but that didn't occur to me till now. I haven't gotten an email or anything saying I'm banned like others say they have though, and I'm getting a different error code then listed in the article I'm seeing (I get 0004000008, the article I read showed 0006000034)

OGL Spade
02-26-2017, 10:22 AM
If you were banned it wouldn't let you past the starting screen, It could be a connection issue make sure your NAT up at the top beside your name is green, or orange, if it's red then you might have to restart your internet.

disabledgamerJH
02-26-2017, 10:32 AM
yep, its green and open :/

wethebishop
02-26-2017, 10:35 AM
You just need to do a hard restart of your xbox. Hold down the power button until it completely turns off. Then, turn it back on. This will fix that specific error code.

After you do this, you will still find, however, that matchmaking is slow. They need to fix their servers. You won't need to worry about that error code anymore, though.

disabledgamerJH
02-26-2017, 11:06 AM
so this maybe a bigger issue then first thought. after hard reset my xbox Is acting really odd