PDA

View Full Version : Will leave any duel or brawl that uses Peacekeeper warlord or japanese heroes

Varangian_Wolf
02-26-2017, 09:21 AM
So here's my pledge since Ubi doesn't wanna speak up to its players....

YOUR GAME HAS ONLY A FEW CLASSES THAT FEEL BALANCED. THE MAJORITY ARE BROKEN TRASH, NO SKILL CLASSES.

Until you balance the Japanese classes, put the Kensei and Orochi in their place nerf-wise, and then get a handle on the ridiculous combos for the warlord and and peacekeeper....

I will literally leave EVERY SINGLE DUEL OR BRAWL where one of those classes shows up. Ruin the game hopefully for as many people as possible and get people complaining... I'm sick of dealing with these classes; and Ubi giving us no word on the when and how they will be fixed.

As a tester for most of last year, we COMPLAINED AND TOLD YOU TO BALANCE THESE CLASSES SINCE LAST YEAR!!!!

And you didn't.

So whatever.

Id get a refund off this game if you would let me; but since you wont, I'm gonna get my money's worth of time played, and I will leave every brawl and duel with one of the aforementioned classes, out of spite.

Bye.

Teh1one
02-26-2017, 09:23 AM
:)

Alchemist-21-
02-26-2017, 09:29 AM
So your plan to spite the classes you find overpowered is to give them a free win, in a game mode where you can be replaced by a new opponent in 5 seconds? Impressive.

Exaffect
02-26-2017, 09:30 AM
So you'll be quitting 90 percent of your duels then?

ButtR8peArtist
02-26-2017, 10:17 AM
"Any class don't fit my bias and able to beat me is OPed, Mom please nerf, no class is balanced till I can beat them easily"

Zv1k0
02-26-2017, 10:21 AM
Git gud

Nagiloooh
02-26-2017, 10:26 AM
you're really an idiot OP. just quit the game

OGL Spade
02-26-2017, 10:26 AM
I have no problem killing the PK, warlord, or all the samurai heroes, you just need to get better at the game and learn their skills. I have a harder time killing the law bringer over every other hero.

Exaffect
02-26-2017, 10:29 AM
I have no problem killing the PK, warlord, or all the samurai heroes, you just need to get better at the game and learn their skills. I have a harder time killing the law bringer over every other hero.

I have no problem killing the lawbringer hero, you just need to get better at the game and learn their skills.

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 10:56 AM
Lol what an idiot. Handing out free wins will sure show those people using the classes you suck against. Even though you can't get a refund I suggest you just throw your copy in the trash. If it's digital I suggest you throw the hardware in the trash.

DrExtrem
02-26-2017, 10:59 AM
Use the vote feature.

Rage quitting, while understandable from a certain point of view, is not going to fix a problem. See ... I don't like the attack speed and dmg of the nobushi, kensai and orochi either. The warlord and PK are cheesy heroes as well. But those heroes are the most played heroes for a reason. They highly mobile or durable, while being able to punish mistakes or mechanics with high damage.

I mostly play vs. AI (cause reasons) and I vite every match down, that puts the goof-bots on my team, while the other team chain-dismembers mine. I also vote down matches, where the bots ignore mechanics to win. My video collection is growing.

This one is fresh.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AliJi6sf-o0oiLsRGXftqtshL6mQrg

Gensui.Musashi
02-26-2017, 11:06 AM
git gud or quit. bye

Xb1MasterNoctis
02-26-2017, 11:22 AM
So here's my pledge since Ubi doesn't wanna speak up to its players....

YOUR GAME HAS ONLY A FEW CLASSES THAT FEEL BALANCED. THE MAJORITY ARE BROKEN TRASH, NO SKILL CLASSES.

Until you balance the Japanese classes, put the Kensei and Orochi in their place nerf-wise, and then get a handle on the ridiculous combos for the warlord and and peacekeeper....

I will literally leave EVERY SINGLE DUEL OR BRAWL where one of those classes shows up. Ruin the game hopefully for as many people as possible and get people complaining... I'm sick of dealing with these classes; and Ubi giving us no word on the when and how they will be fixed.

As a tester for most of last year, we COMPLAINED AND TOLD YOU TO BALANCE THESE CLASSES SINCE LAST YEAR!!!!

And you didn't.

So whatever.

Id get a refund off this game if you would let me; but since you wont, I'm gonna get my money's worth of time played, and I will leave every brawl and duel with one of the aforementioned classes, out of spite.

Bye.

Mate you're just bad any skilled player can kill Kensei and Orochi with no issues i saw a knight wipe out Kensei and Orochi.

So i think you're not willing to learn from your mistakes.

Gray360UK
02-26-2017, 02:00 PM
LMAO :D

Rage quitting dressed up as a perfectly acceptable way to play the game, love it.