PDA

View Full Version : Orders!!!

Bane0310
02-26-2017, 07:37 AM
The orders are a fun part of the game, but why are any of them class specific? That is stupid. I find myself not completing more than half of them and have no desire too do so because they require the use of a non vanguard hero or some other stupid nonsense. I don't want to earn xp for a class I have no desire to play so stop trying to make me UBI!

MyNameIsMicheal
02-26-2017, 08:07 AM
The orders are a fun part of the game, but why are any of them class specific? That is stupid. I find myself not completing more than half of them and have no desire too do so because they require the use of a non vanguard hero or some other stupid nonsense. I don't want to earn xp for a class I have no desire to play so stop trying to make me UBI!

Maybe its to distract you from reaching prestige 3 where you realize you hit the end of the gear road and its like they just sold the game unfinished. :( Sad panda.

I agree with you completely.

Warp_11
02-26-2017, 08:13 AM
Class specific is not that bad, but some orders are just stupid. The worst one: perform 50 takedowns in PvP Elimination - it takes finished 10 games on average and due to server errors you usually have to play at least 15 Eliminations.

Karumont
02-26-2017, 08:59 AM

There are people whom get fun doing that. I think it's to engage people on getting others heroes. If you're a serious player, that's a great way to get better in the game. If you're more casual, why would you ever get bothered with this. It's not like if you get any harm for not doing.

Exaffect
02-26-2017, 09:10 AM
Ikr? I got an order to rez teammates in skirmish but ain't nobody got time for rezzing! For honaaaah!

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 09:24 AM
I kind of get why they did non-Vanguard contracts. Wanting people to get away from the starters and try new heroes. But, I hope after a while we see ones that encourage people to play stuff outside of the other classes too. Once people get settled into their characters it would be great to encourage everyone to play new stuff.

Tocki92
02-26-2017, 09:52 AM
I like those specific hero orders, gives ppl a reason to try out another class and get rewarded for it.
But in its current state, when I have to play a new hero in elimination and get mixed with prestige 1-3 enemies, I could throw up. At least you just have to complete those matches, but sometimes it's really frustrating to fight against those enemies, especially when they suddenly press revenge in that 1vs1...
Different game modes is understandable in that orders, but 50 takedowns or similar things, which means you have to play them at minimum about 2-3 times, is a bit odd. Especially those against AI.
One game or two, to achieve the order in a different game mode should be enough.

Bane0310
02-26-2017, 10:01 AM
There are people whom get fun doing that. I think it's to engage people on getting others heroes. If you're a serious player, that's a great way to get better in the game. If you're more casual, why would you ever get bothered with this. It's not like if you get any harm for not doing.

I am not casual, I just have no desire to play any of the bit(ha$$ character classes. That all the scrubs are playing. I bought this game because of the gameplay and the knights the rest are irrelevant to me.

Tocki92
02-27-2017, 08:53 AM
I am not casual, I just have no desire to play any of the bit(ha$$ character classes. That all the scrubs are playing. I bought this game because of the gameplay and the knights the rest are irrelevant to me.

When you buy that game just for the knights, then you don't want to try out the other 2 out of free content. In that case i think its your Problem or blame Ubisoft that they didn't just release one faction :D

Hegemon_
02-27-2017, 09:51 AM
For me the most problematic order was "Revive 5 players in PvE". I was literally wanting my teammates to die. And nobody did, unless executed. I've got total of 0 revives :(

puzonyyx
02-27-2017, 10:00 AM
The worst are orders with "do something in elimination/skirmish". Every time i need to do elimination order I'm rolling skirmish. So I need to wait for game to load and... leave the match. That's just plain stupid to have 2 different modes in one... UBI FIX IT PLS!

Eleanor-Ripley
02-27-2017, 10:16 AM
20 executes as a valkyrie in dominion.
Been stuck on that **** for 3 days.

Duckbit
02-27-2017, 11:23 AM
For me the most problematic order was "Revive 5 players in PvE". I was literally wanting my teammates to die. And nobody did, unless executed. I've got total of 0 revives :(

This is easy. Just jump off from a tower with your team and ress. Done.

big-fishy-bob
02-27-2017, 07:52 PM
I don't have any issue with class specific ones as a generally have a favourite from each class but the revive one are annoying as all hell. Also the allied ones, I don't have any friends Ubisoft stop rubbing it in my damn face!