PDA

View Full Version : Having a cry

gringojay
02-26-2017, 06:19 AM
shoulder bash, guard break, shoulder bash guard break, guard break guard break, that was fun

Exaffect
02-26-2017, 06:21 AM
Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

TKCSeeSpotKnif
02-26-2017, 06:24 AM
As a warden main

1 well timed counter GG rekt RIP

gringojay
02-26-2017, 06:27 AM
haha luckily warden is the only class i can (sometimes) GB counter

Alchemist-21-
02-26-2017, 06:28 AM
lol That 3rd option is funny because it's true. Played one guy in duel who was blocking and countering all my other moves so I resorted to GB/Heavy Attack spam with my Kensei. Even though he won the match he still got so mad about it.

Warp_11
02-26-2017, 06:29 AM
pls, spam guardbreaks more, these players are the only ones that lawbringer main can consistently win against

wetterberg
02-26-2017, 06:33 AM
I've heard of this GB spam...strange phenomenon since it's super-easy to counter if you're expecting it. I mean it's laughable how easy it is.

gringojay
02-26-2017, 06:38 AM
I've heard of this GB spam...strange phenomenon since it's super-easy to counter if you're expecting it. I mean it's laughable how easy it is.

yeeeeeees, i am snooty little nerd, my comprehension? UNMATCHED bow to my superiority complex! hahahahahahaha! You say you struggle? I find it EASY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA /?autism?/

wetterberg
02-26-2017, 09:52 AM
yeeeeeees, i am snooty little nerd, my comprehension? UNMATCHED bow to my superiority complex! hahahahahahaha! You say you struggle? I find it EASY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA /?autism?/

Forgive me if I sound like a douchbag but I wouldn't comment what I did if I didn't think it was universally easy. A guardbreak is only effective if you aren't prepared. I can't imagine someone being spam GB'd and not countering it after the first one let alone after 5.

Does aspergers syndrome count as autism? Then yes.

gringojay
02-26-2017, 10:30 AM
Forgive me if I sound like a douchbag but I wouldn't comment what I did if I didn't think it was universally easy. A guardbreak is only effective if you aren't prepared. I can't imagine someone being spam GB'd and not countering it after the first one let alone after 5.

Does aspergers syndrome count as autism? Then yes.

LOL awesome answer hahaha

Happens to me all the time, sometimes I'm able to counter, but not consistently.

From what i've been told from friends, i think *** burgers falls under the same umbrella, the "spectrum". Not 100%, you could google it