PDA

View Full Version : Why Does The Game Let You Queue/Group With Enemies Of Your Faction?

lBryanFury
02-26-2017, 05:11 AM
I explain it better...

I'm a ___(Insert Here Faction)___.

When i queue/group, i see people in my party (i'm talking about queing/grouping alone, not premades) that are NOT my faction (i'm NOT talking about the characters they are using).

The game should queue/group up with you, people of your own faction only, to make it, at least to me, more realistic for the "passion" people will put into a match.

Why is that... mixture happening?

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 05:13 AM
Because if it were faction restricted it would complicate the matchmaking process and make finding a match more difficult than it already is.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 05:14 AM
I explain it better...

I'm a ___(Insert Here Faction)___.

When i queue/group, i see people in my party (i'm talking about queing/grouping alone, not premades) that are NOT my faction (i'm NOT talking about the characters they are using).

The game should queue/group up with you, people of your own faction only, to make it, at least to me, more realistic for the "passion" people will put into a match.

Why is that... mixture happening?

Because if we will make it happen, you will see here a lot more threads about "omg i am lvl 2 and he is prestige 5" kind of ****. Although you can see a lot of them right now it ain't that bad as if you put another condition to matchmaking:P

OapokalypseO
02-26-2017, 05:16 AM
then the weeebs will have 50000 lands

lBryanFury
02-26-2017, 05:17 AM
Because if it were faction restricted it would complicate the matchmaking process and make finding a match more difficult than it already is.
But i'm not talking about "characters you use in combat" but rather just get players of your own faction in group only, then no matter what they uses

Because if we will make it happen, you will see here a lot more threads about "omg i am lvl 2 and he is prestige 5" kind of ****. Although you can see a lot of them right now it ain't that bad as if you put another condition to matchmaking:PI don't think that would happen, because, after all it's pretty easy to complete the first 3 rank-up... i'm almost at my second rank-up (if the ****ing error 0006000037 would allow me to do it)

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 05:23 AM
But i'm not talking about "characters you use in combat" but rather just get players of your own faction in group only, then no matter what they uses

I don't think that would happen, because, after all it's pretty easy to complete the first 3 rank-up... i'm almost at my second rank-up (if the ****ing error 0006000037 would allow me to do it)

Sure it is. But people cry either way. Cause they don't like anything. So instead of making 70% of whining kids cry about that Ubi decided to make 30% of whining kids cry about that:P

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 06:12 AM
Because the Faction War is just a little extra spice and not the main course.