PDA

View Full Version : Sincerely.

Lorr-Rhedet
02-26-2017, 04:41 AM
Red NAT **** still isn't fixed, but you knew that. Just like you knew what to expect from this P2P idea when it was the subject of much discussion in the betas. You promise us updates and patches and fixes, and yet you have done NOTHING aside from tossing out a little hotfix to keep us chewing on something.

You ****ed me on The Division, Ubisoft. I looked forward to that game from E3, before the bait-and-switch downgrading was apparent, before you turned a blind eye to the exploitation, before you let us know how truly shallow and empty the world would be. I swore on my life that would be the last time I'd pay you to **** me. Yet here I am.

For Honor looked amazing - amazing. I didn't realize it was an Ubi game when I got hooked on streams in the alpha, and since it was from Montreal, I decided to give it a spin even after learning what kind of company was behind it. I was told you all had learned from your mistakes; I had faith, and for all of that optimism, you sadistic ****s took another **** in my mouth.

I don't claim to speak for anyone but myself, but I really can't help but feel like other people are weary of this same old cycle. I am so ****ing sick of the Gaming Industry treating people like paychecks. None of you make games you want to play anymore; you make games you think will SELL, that you think we will BUY. Shallow, hollow things. Your heart's not in it anymore - it's in your wallets. I would be naive to think someone will see this and give a single running **** about anything I say here, but I'd be remiss if I didn't let all of you know how ****ing stupid you are for looking at the short term and treating people like chattel. This game could have been amazing - ESports level ****, where the real money is. You could have built something on this. We're talking sponsorships, official merch, teams, a community consistently generating content. And you ****ed it up because you're greedy and shortsighted. You will never be Riot. You will never be Blizzard. You will go down in the annals of Gaming as **** Up only capable or churning out one ****ty **** up after another.

You got me this time, fellas. You won't get me again. I really hope other people start to see you for what you are.

**** you for getting my hopes up, and have an assy day.

OapokalypseO
02-26-2017, 04:47 AM
they just need to offer refund option . at this point I am done with the game. on the weekend to wait so many hours and it not even working . are in the 90's ?
every major company fix their servers within 2-3 hours if its major. they better tell wtf happen if they ever want me to buy another game from them.
1st they killed AC creed
now they killing this one .
so far every game in last few years was garbage . I think I am done with Ubi . this game should be still in early access by the look of it .

Lorr-Rhedet
02-26-2017, 04:48 AM
Bruh, riot is horrible and so is blizzard. but i feel ya.!

hey man, i agree with you, but riot and blizzard aren't stupid. they make money, and consistently so. OW is in the ESports scene now, with a dedicated community. WoW's in and out of it with the arena, and we know how people feel about that ****. League has been there since its inception. And Ubi just blew its one shot at even echoing that kind of success.

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 04:54 AM
100% agree with this post, I feel the exact same.

I did not know it was ubisoft making For Honor at first. I was like ... Meh ... well **** ... Look cool ... **** no don't buy ... Don't buy .. Don't buy ... What the **** why did I bought it ! Oh man this is aweso... disconected ? Okay le ... **** this ****.

Lol ! I won't buy another Ubisfot game either and I seriously hope many people will do the same. They need a lesson. It's not like it is the first time .. They ****ed every last game they released ...

Derity
02-26-2017, 04:58 AM
100% disagree with this post.

For Honor is ****ing awesome.

Sure the servers been down for a few hours, sure there's some balance issues, but the positives by FAR outweigh the negatives in this game.

Stop crying.

Lorr-Rhedet
02-26-2017, 05:01 AM
100% disagree with this post.

For Honor is ****ing awesome.

Sure the servers been down for a few hours, sure there's some balance issues, but the positives by FAR outweigh the negatives in this game.

Stop crying.

The servers going down is a symptom of a much larger problem.

You call it crying because you can't handle someone having an opinion or an experience that's different than yours. Open your mind, boy.

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 05:07 AM
The servers going down is a symptom of a much larger problem, pal. You call it crying because you can't handle someone having an opinion or an experience that's different than yours. Open your mind, boy.

You have a right to an opinion but you do seem to be a little bit emotional with it.

Lorr-Rhedet
02-26-2017, 05:15 AM
You have a right to an opinion but you do seem to be a little bit emotional with it.

Is "Weary" an emotion? If so, I'd agree that I'm being quite emotional with it. The real question is whether you can fault me for that - are we not entitled to our emotions? To our perceptions?

If someone ****s us over, are we not allowed to be a little salty over it? Even if we saw it coming? I think we are. And I think a lot of people would agree with that.