PDA

View Full Version : Is This Really How Everyone is Going To Act Every Time The Servers Go Down?

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 04:28 AM
Like, seriously. Have you screeching morons even seen what the server room looks like?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9a/c7/70/9ac7700f1e6140680ea3805972bca88c.jpg

Hint: This is what one for a SMALL BUSINESS tends to look like. They are never perfect unless the IT guys are on ALL OF THE ADDERAL. I'm not kidding, like ALL OF IT, THE WHOLE BOTTLE.

Their actually working relatively quickly all things considered.

Just remember theres real human beings in a place probably several times larger than that one. They don't care about your forum salt. The person who told them to fix it, probably doesn't even know how to work the k-cup machine properly and calls them over for that too.

Blackball8
02-26-2017, 04:35 AM
Stop white knighting crappy service. They said it was fixed and its still broke. In business you would say they are wrong. You could also say they are morons.

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 04:41 AM
Stop white knighting crappy service. They said it was fixed and its still broke. In business you would say they are wrong. You could also say they are morons.

It's literally the first downtime they've had that isn't during a beta, just kind of seems like an enormous overreaction given the circumstances.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1590864-Ongoing-Degradation-of-Ubisoft-Services?p=12371918#post12371918
They also kinda acknowledged your problem already.

I'm just saying, don't blame the individual employees. Blame the ****ers that aren't paying them enough for this ****.

Norlamon
02-26-2017, 04:41 AM
Like, seriously. Have you screeching morons even seen what the server room looks like?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9a/c7/70/9ac7700f1e6140680ea3805972bca88c.jpg

Hint: This is what one for a SMALL BUSINESS tends to look like. They are never perfect unless the IT guys are on ALL OF THE ADDERAL. I'm not kidding, like ALL OF IT, THE WHOLE BOTTLE.

Their actually working relatively quickly all things considered.

Just remember theres real human beings in a place probably several times larger than that one. They don't care about your forum salt. The person who told them to fix it, probably doesn't even know how to work the k-cup machine properly and calls them over for that too.

I replied to your other post Fuzzy and while I do understand the hard work it takes and I appreciate the effort the IT guys are doing...we can't still ignore the facts that the issues of this game are starting to pile up and it's a pretty expensive game with a season pass on top of it to be failing this hard. That's all I'm saying. I was charged so I don't care what they have to do to fix it...that's kinda their problem.

pancakerz
02-26-2017, 04:42 AM
the salt on the table makes it so much better ;);)

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 04:42 AM
I replied to your other post Fuzzy and while I do understand the hard work it takes and I appreciate the effort the IT guys are doing...we can't still ignore the facts that the issues of this game are starting to pile up and it's a pretty expensive game with a season pass on top of it to be failing this hard. That's all I'm saying. I was charged so I don't care what they have to do to fix it...that's kinda their problem.

All I can say is one can only hope this encourages them to get some dedicated servers set up in the future.

OapokalypseO
02-26-2017, 04:43 AM
so they got my 100$ and I need to be ok with that on the weekend the most important day everything goes to hell. but hi its ok for them to accept my 100$ and not give a working product ? you know **** them ! it is my last Ubi game !
They can better stop working on this game if this how it going to be everytime little thing happen. since they didn't even invest in real servers it probably going to very common . I think I am done with the game . I already move on . I really hope they offer refund if this cannot be fixed

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 04:43 AM
the salt on the table makes it so much better ;);)

Totally why I picked the image.

Tziwen
02-26-2017, 04:44 AM
Except this isn't a For Honor problem. I despise Ubisoft for their poor communication but at some point of bit of fareness is due.

Dr_Ditters
02-26-2017, 04:45 AM
Servers are down again and you want to make excuses? Give me a break.

Norlamon
02-26-2017, 04:46 AM
All I can say is one can only hope this encourages them to get some dedicated servers set up in the future.

that's all i'm asking man.

Bob__Gnarly
02-26-2017, 04:47 AM

Now that's some wishful thinking I can get behind, but we know it'll never happen.

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 04:49 AM
Why are you always excusing the bad behaviors ?

Someone walked up to you and you bought him his ferrari, the next day he comes with a trucks and delivers you a twingo with two wheels and no windshield.

What are you doing ? Personally I break his face and get my money back.

Derity
02-26-2017, 04:50 AM
No.. that is what a server room looks like for a small company that will soon be going out of business due to an electrical hazard.

Here's an actual server room:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5506/11285592553_c96955ba62_b.jpg

odyrules420
02-26-2017, 04:51 AM
Closed and open betas are so sh*t like this doesn't happen with a released game. They could have run both of those longer and released a game with a lot less problems.
Defending their f**k-ups doesn't help any of us.
Game has been down for around 7 hours now(up for most of that but unplayable), on a Saturday of all days(frustrating to those of us that work for a living and game on the weekends).

What needs to happen, is they need to give everyone some type of compensation for the game being unplayable.

Everyone is frustrated, and you attempting to defend them for screwing up doesn't help anyone(even if it was up, its still broken; at least they admitted to the guard break counter being broken; still haven't seen them admit to the guard switching speed imbalance, which is a massively bigger game breaking mechanic that needs attention ASAP).

On that particular note, they should compensate people for their champion status from the time the game was released until the time the fix the guard switching imbalance is fixed. I know players that haven't played because that mechanic gives 2 handed classes such a huge disadvantage, the game is no fun.

Its not our fault they released early. All of us would have been happy in closed and open beta for longer to get a polished game, instead of the sub-par game we purchased.

If the point of your post was to "flame" the nonconstructive negative posts directed at Ubisoft, I agree. But defending them for releasing a buggy game with imbalances that weren't in the closed and open betas is just as nonconstructive.

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 04:51 AM
Why are you always excusing the bad behaviors ?

Someone walked up to you and you bought him his ferrari, the next day he comes with a trucks and delivers you a twingo with two wheels and no windshield.

What are you doing ? Personally I break his face and get my money back.

Less excusing the company behavior but givng context to why this sort of thing tends to take so long. This + the fact Ubi probably isn't paying their staff for the extra hours they put into this. Blame the corporate and not the devs.

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 04:54 AM
No.. that is what a server room looks like for a small company that will soon be going out of business due to an electrical hazard.

Here's an actual server room:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5506/11285592553_c96955ba62_b.jpg

I'm calling BS because No IT in their right mind would use a mac. The funnier part is reverse google image search shows this is a promotional image for microsoft.

PS: Heres some of dat good ****: http://i.imgur.com/veEAeKW.jpg