PDA

View Full Version : they are fixing the servers, stop b*tching about it

Warp_11
02-26-2017, 03:56 AM
All their servers stopped working, by this time they have fixed most of them, except For Honor and R6 siege. I know that Sat night is the best time to play and that most of you don't have the ability to play on other days, but things like this happen from time to time. It's unfortunate and Ubisoft for sure didn't want this to happen and they know how angry you are.
But stop reacting to this like a little kid, it kinda discredits threads and comments of other people.

PandaOnVodka
02-26-2017, 04:08 AM
I dont mean to bish about it , but this really is the ONLY time i am able to play the game AT ALL ..... Saturday & Sunday ......
I work 5 days a week , from 9 in the morning to 8 in the evening .... I barley have time for MYSELF & regular needs during the week & alwmost 0 time for games .....
And here i was hoping to have a nice relaxing headsplitting peoples heads saturday evening .....

I know people are already working on the issues of the servers , but please do what you can to fix them quickly :)
While im at it : i have a : I7 6700k 4ghz a GTX 1070 8GB & 32GB of ram ... Why dafuq does my game laag on max settings ? If i use super sampling it takes me around 3gb of video memory & i have 8 to use ...... Weird ..... And even when i tone down settings to 1-2 gb of use I still get laags on pretty much most of my games ..../ might be connectivity issues dunno ..... ( pls dont say its my router cuz i have a wonderfull Lynksis router that can support up to 4 PCs with 1 gigabits of speed & 100mbs of international and 200mbs of national internet speeds.....)

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 04:20 AM
But what else can I do if I'm not playing ? *****ing is life.

More seriously, this kind of thing should not happen. They have one job, and they are not doing properly in any way. The game online sucks, the online services sucks. They sucks.

There will be a time people like you would be ignored, trashed and discretited. But for now it's normal people, crying because they put money into something that doesn't work that are ashamed, trolled and thrown in the pit. This is how society goes. Always bashing when something comes up, then take a century or two to think about it, and finaly get in the right side ... I can wait.

Norlamon
02-26-2017, 04:23 AM
It's not *****ing man. Many people here can't play during the week (work and studies) and wait for the weekend to play...and between the connectivity issues and the long queue times kinda makes it hard...now this NAT thing...Ubi seems to be making every effort to get people mad. I can easily see people spamming and being angry.

OapokalypseO
02-26-2017, 04:29 AM
Really **** them ! I don't care its the damn weekend ! I am sure they had no one there to even look at it for hours since it took them whole day and it still not working even thought they claim they fixed it !
weekend when ****ing people at home ! when people don't work or do other things ! not even EA server die on the weekend !

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 04:36 AM
Really **** them ! I don't care its the damn weekend ! I am sure they had no one there to even look at it for hours since it took them whole day and it still not working even thought they claim they fixed it !
weekend when ****ing people at home ! when people don't work or do other things ! not even EA server die on the weekend !

You know theres some other guy who was probably called into a place that looks like this on his weekend off because some idiot in the office had no clue what he was doing. They probably got sent to a place that looks like one of these:

http://blog.ecocentro.es/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/10-Messy-Server-Rooms-Cable-Closets-body.jpg

It's likely 90+ degrees in there and theres probably some snotty assed frenchman lingering over them with a cup of $14 coffee asking 'is it working yet' hanging over them.

Norlamon
02-26-2017, 04:38 AM
You know theres some other guy who was probably called into a place that looks like this on his weekend off because some idiot in the office had no clue what he was doing. They probably got sent to a place that looks like one of these:

http://blog.ecocentro.es/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/10-Messy-Server-Rooms-Cable-Closets-body.jpg

It's likely 90+ degrees in there and theres probably some snotty assed frenchman lingering over them with a cup of $14 coffee asking 'is it working yet' hanging over them.

Pretty sure it doesn't look like that..that look like a server room. And as we all know FH just has a small one to track data...That aside I do feel for the dude trying to fix this ****....probably not his fault.

Sky-Sweeper
02-26-2017, 04:47 AM
Nevah!

OapokalypseO
02-26-2017, 04:48 AM
if it looks like this I regret buying this game !

Warp_11
02-26-2017, 05:30 AM
After >3 hours of waiting I've come to realization that b*tching on forums isn't that bad after all...

Alchemist-21-
02-26-2017, 05:33 AM
I wasn't mad at ubisoft until they claimed to have it fixed and actually made the issue worse.