PDA

View Full Version : Will ubi be compensating the community for today?

ZechsMarquizy
02-26-2017, 03:53 AM
probably not... but hey a guy can hope rite? lol thoughts?

pancakerz
02-26-2017, 03:58 AM
It's a possibility.
However, after witnessing the behavior of people on the forums today, I personally wouldn't compensate us if I were in their shoes. Encouraging whiners doesn't sit well with me, but then again that would mean punishing everyone for the actions of only a few.

If they would compensate us, it's only been one day so far, so I can't imagine it being more than a couple of loot boxes or 1k steel type of thing. Nothing extraordinary

troops_2015
02-26-2017, 04:01 AM
Extra day champion status for those that purchased it would be fitting.

Warp_11
02-26-2017, 04:07 AM
or a gear piece of your choice (need those story mode lion shoulders for Lawbringer)

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 04:16 AM
It's a possibility.
However, after witnessing the behavior of people on the forums today, I personally wouldn't compensate us if I were in their shoes. Encouraging whiners doesn't sit well with me, but then again that would mean punishing everyone for the actions of only a few.

If they would compensate us, it's only been one day so far, so I can't imagine it being more than a couple of loot boxes or 1k steel type of thing. Nothing extraordinary

This^

People are acting like this game is their job I feel and that they won't have food for the next month if they cant play today.

Egotistic_Ez
02-26-2017, 04:18 AM
Extend my champion status and maybe one free crate should do it. Not that big of a deal really.

or a gear piece of your choice (need those story mode lion shoulders for Lawbringer)

Too hard to implement. You'd need to design new ui elements and everything.

FirstSlayer09
02-26-2017, 04:19 AM
Highly doubt it

TCTF_SWAT
02-26-2017, 04:21 AM
Compensated? For what?

rezfeber
02-26-2017, 04:22 AM
With how some *******s are responding on forum today - no. But with the way the servers have been since launch I really hope they compensate us eventually. I haven't been so frustrated with online play in a long time. Continually getting kicked out of a match and losing all the progress on any current orders will make me lose my interest for this game very quickly.

Derity
02-26-2017, 04:23 AM
Champion Status for 3 days costs me 2000 gold... 1 day wasted... 666 gold wasted... :mad:

ZechsMarquizy
02-26-2017, 04:25 AM
Compensated? For what?

For services being unavailable all day long. not everyone has no job or no responsibilities dude, some of us actually have a life and can't always play during the week.... Either way hopefully we all get a 1 day extension on our champion status at least.

Zerxis001
02-26-2017, 05:58 AM
Champion Status for 3 days costs me 2000 gold... 1 day wasted... 666 gold wasted... :mad:

This.

TCTF_SWAT
02-26-2017, 06:00 AM
For services being unavailable all day long. not everyone has no job or no responsibilities dude, some of us actually have a life and can't always play during the week.... Either way hopefully we all get a 1 day extension on our champion status at least.

It's a game...........

Lillim3
02-26-2017, 06:04 AM
It's a game...........

No ****. One we all paid for. Now we can't play said game. Glad you like being bent over, tho I guess not so much since you probably didn't pay for it with your own money.

TCTF_SWAT
02-26-2017, 06:05 AM
And what if I didn't pay for it with my own money? What you gona say about it? Call me names?

IronSoul32
02-26-2017, 06:09 AM
No ****. One we all paid for. Now we can't play said game. Glad you like being bent over, tho I guess not so much since you probably didn't pay for it with your own money.

Though luck butter cup it's part of owning a game.

I payed for mine, this was my only day to play it, but guess what, it was offline, so I went out and shovel some snow and chopped wood instead.

Its just a game, as the other dude said, chill the ef out.

TKCSeeSpotKnif
02-26-2017, 06:09 AM
No, he's suggesting you don't have to care since you don't have any skin in the game.

Meanwhile, he's being shafted on an investment, after the exchange of currency recieved an agreement, a good faith agreement, from a company that his investment money would be returned with the enjoyment of utilizing their services. Services he paid for, that are not currently being rendered.

TCTF_SWAT
02-26-2017, 06:10 AM
You can still play the game. I'm playing right now.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-26-2017, 06:13 AM

I payed for mine, this was my only day to play it, but guess what, it was offline, so I went out and shovel some snow and chopped wood instead.

F*** that.

I paid $60 I expect the game to work.

ESPECIALLY when there is BS that expires like my Champion status. I lost a whole day of that and that **** is not cheap in the game

TKCSeeSpotKnif
02-26-2017, 06:13 AM
No, we cannot. We can play part of the game.

You can have part of my sammich, you cannot have the whole thing. Because of this, you cannot say you ate my sammich.

You can operate part of a car but not the whole car, therefore you are not driving.

Ergo

He cannot, nor can I play the game. Part of the game doesn't count. It is in fact a zero-sum game. Which means all or nothing.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-26-2017, 06:15 AM
You can still play the game. I'm playing right now.

Even IF they fix it back to 100% the community deserves to be compensated AT LEAST a free day of champion status for those who lost a full day of play because their issues.

IronSoul32
02-26-2017, 06:15 AM
You're losing exactly 666.3333333333 steel.

Big whoop.

TCTF_SWAT
02-26-2017, 06:16 AM
Weill alright...I'll just continue playing away. no skin off my bones.

FailOfHDDVD
02-26-2017, 06:16 AM
just extend for champion status is fine for me. Other games do the same generous gestures

IronSoul32
02-26-2017, 06:18 AM
I swear some of you guys need to do something else if this game infuriate you so much for losing a day of champion, not even a full one at that.

Go pick up a book, go hang with some friends, go lay down with your wife or play with your kids.

It's literally just a game. It will come back.

Maintenance and Crashes are part of an online game, you bought it fully knowing this.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-26-2017, 06:19 AM
You're losing exactly 666.3333333333 steel.

Big whoop.

Weill alright...I'll just continue playing away. no skin off my bones.

Its morons with this kind of attitude that has single handedly ruined the hobby of gaming with their "Oh well" attitudes.

You guys may have low standards for product you buy, but most people like the **** they pay for to work and when it DOESN'T work we expect something to be done about it.

Not just sit there with my thumb up my butt saying "Thank you sir may I have another"

IronSoul32
02-26-2017, 06:21 AM
Okay, so let's say my car stop working because I blew a rod.

The car compagny should feel obligated to give me compensation because I lost a day of work for having the car in the shop?

That's a stupid analogy.

It's 60 freaking dollars for christ sake. YOU guys are the reason why gaming was ruined in the first place with your ''The world owe me'' attitude.

Edit:
>Having Standards
>Buying a game by a compagny known for having issues
>TOP KEK

TCTF_SWAT
I'm just not getting annoyed over it is all.

I'll say this though "if you only knew..."

CoyoteXStarrk
Also no the game is NOT working on PS4.

I just logged in and it STILL says have a strict NAT Type and will not let me in a match.

So yeah I expect to be compensated for an entire day of Champion status and gametime lost especially considering this is one of the FEW days I get to actually enjoy the game most of the day

TKCSeeSpotKnif
02-26-2017, 06:23 AM
That's a terrible analogy.

A better car analogy would be this. You got in a car accident, every airbag but the one that saved your life went off.

Your family can sue. They should sue. But some fknut is telling them that sht happens and you were just a freak accident. A freak accident that happened to 75% of the people who drive the exact same motor vehicle.

TCTF_SWAT
02-26-2017, 06:28 AM
Well duel vs bots is still available. One way to play while still earning steel, exp and some war assests. Granted it's very little. But, decent for parry practice.

IronSoul32
02-26-2017, 06:33 AM
You're calling my analogy terrible and use one that is bad beyond bad.

Obviously something that threaten your life, you will be compensated for, hell, that's what your insurances are there for to begin with anyway.

The way you guys are complaining is stupid; Do you guys call your cable provider to get compensated during outages because you're losing ''watch time'' too?

IMMA_MAILGEYMER
02-26-2017, 06:40 AM
Stupid analogies here and there but still...RED NAT.

IMMA_MAILGEYMER
02-26-2017, 06:42 AM
I can also hear how hard at Ubisoft are laughing their *** off like "They actually bought it! ahahhaha"

TKCSeeSpotKnif
02-26-2017, 06:54 AM
You're calling my analogy terrible and use one that is bad beyond bad.

Obviously something that threaten your life, you will be compensated for, hell, that's what your insurances are there for to begin with anyway.

The way you guys are complaining is stupid; Do you guys call your cable provider to get compensated during outages because you're losing ''watch time'' too?

I think I've had 1 outage from my cable company in the past 10 years. It lasted 2 hours and they compensated the entire week for every customer on that node.

Okay. Not life threatening. You were promised something that I guaranteed would work. You paid me money trusting my guarantee it would work. It stopped working. I laughed my way to the bank. You said you would sue, but your friend who bought the same non-working thing from me just tells you that's the way of things and you shouldn't be mad.

Flim Flam schemes are illegal, I see no difference in selling faulty software than selling faulty commodities.

Tyrjo
02-26-2017, 08:34 AM

That's like a car salesman shrugging and saying "It's part of owning a car", when your new car has broke down as you drive it out of the car lot.

Nerd_with_Beard
02-26-2017, 09:27 AM
When ppl will notice that Ubisoft pretty much dont care about as customers ?
They got their money, now probably few ppl are working on that game, and probably 1 guy is scrolling forum once a few weeks judging how often They replay on ANY concerns on forums/reddit..