PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Greed vs Quality of your experience

BunnyofDe4th
02-26-2017, 03:43 AM
Ubi decided to save money on servers by making you be the server. Nevermind that when someone is the server that person can see your IP address and that's a security risk. Did we get a cheaper product since they save money on servers? Nope.

To some ppl that might be ok as long as you can have a good gaming experience, but this system doesn't even give you that. You have to open ports and do work just to play the game. None of which you'd have to do if Ubi wasnt so greedy.

If you are gonna save money make sure your consumers, you know, the ppl who make your company viable aren't stuck with a crappy P2P system that ruins their experience. Everytime I see that yellow NAT and error messages and everytime i miss a grab because i have anywhere from 30 to 300 ms I'm reminded how much respect i lost for your company. I do hope there's another game of the same genre as for honor being developed without these issues so that i can switch.

Love, your former costumer.

slim147
02-26-2017, 03:51 AM
Whole games a joke story was God awful, servers are **** and guardbreaking and blocking are still broken lol Im going one more week if Guard breaking is still broken I'm done.... im taking it to gamestop lol

MassiveD.
02-26-2017, 03:57 AM
It's been 12 days.

Just, shut up or clear off already

Free_Basejumps
02-26-2017, 04:10 AM
It's been 12 days.

Just, shut up or clear off already

What are Hotfixes?

This game is riddled with Bugs that have been known since Beta and there is basically no communication with the Playerbase.
But maybe if you buy a couple more steel packages everything will be fine

Egotistic_Ez
02-26-2017, 04:17 AM
Whole games a joke story was God awful, servers are **** and guardbreaking and blocking are still broken lol Im going one more week if Guard breaking is still broken I'm done.... im taking it to gamestop lol

I actually didn't mind the story. But I considered it more of a tutorial than a single player experience.

GB is still wonky af though.

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 04:18 AM
What are Hotfixes?

This game is riddled with Bugs that have been known since Beta and there is basically no communication with the Playerbase.
But maybe if you buy a couple more steel packages everything will be fine

It took close to a month before overwatch had its first hotfixes/patches.