PDA

View Full Version : What you guys should all do, seriously.

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 03:29 AM
Hello everyone, no your are not alone.

I will not spend much time on the fact that the game is unplayable, because I can't do anything about that, and Ubisoft can't either. if they could we would have decent products and good communication but they keep saying they are "investigating". Like there is a little guy with a flashlight searching which cable got disconected by the cealing guy and his broom. **** this.

Now, I hope you all, or at least some of you, realize what is going on. All the recent Ubisoft game have the same issues. Massive ingame bugs, and poor online job. (At least for honor hasn't very much bugs) and an horrible support job.

I want to bring to your attention a simple fact : If there is no demand, the offer will disappear. We demand games, finished and polished. They offer games, unfinished, over marketed, and absolutely not polished. So why are we continuing to buy ? Because we, poor fools, hope they would have learnt their lesson and would release better product. Well, we all can see that nothing improved.

They keep selling us huge piles of ****.

I strongly recommand you to not buy any single more product coming from Ubisoft. That is not hate. This is teaching them a lesson. We are customers. We rule the market, never forget that. You fooled us multiple times recently and I say THAT THIS IS OVER.

WE SHOULD ALL SAY THAT THIS IS OVER.

Ubisoft, you had great days. Now you are just one more developper trying to make max monney without efforts. Yes, developping a game is not easy, but this is YOUR job. Do it well. Or don't do it, and I think you should really stop, or go back to school. I've seen student landing better jobs than you in a week, every scale kept in mind.

TL;DR : Ubisoft are scammers, don't let them fool you anymore ! Stop buying their products, market = demand + offer, no demand, no offer ! This is the basic idea !!!

I invite you to take the poll. Thanks.

I also invite you to take a look at this online petition (https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubisoft-please-add-dedicated-servers?recruiter=61062418&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-custom_msg). Sine the game is out, at least we want it to be playable, and last long enough to become great, as great as it's promissing because even if it has problems, it can really be great.

Zeo
02-26-2017, 03:34 AM
I voted the latter, for the lulz. Even if they delayed it 3 years, it would still be unfinished. Name a game Ubisoft finished.

I'll wait.

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 03:39 AM
Assassin's Creed

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 03:40 AM
So this is a "lulz" subject for you ? Well not for me, a company scaming millions of people is a serious problem.

Everything's normal for you ? No problem in sight ?

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 03:45 AM
I didn't get scammed. I have been able to play just fine since release. Haven't played today so haven't been bothered by the server being down either.

Zerxis001
02-26-2017, 03:45 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed AC 2 and AC4. Good games. This game is great when there aren't server disruptions. Some small tweaking to classes here and there are needed but it's early days.

Zeo
02-26-2017, 03:51 AM
"Assassin's Creed"

As far as i remember, AC:U was so bad, they gave a free game, and FREE DLC with it.

An entirely other game, FREE of charge!!!

Lost a 100% file.

RIP Ubi.

pancakerz
02-26-2017, 03:54 AM
"Assassin's Creed"

As far as i remember, AC:U was so bad, they gave a free game, and FREE DLC with it.

Lost a 100% file.

RIP Ubi.

Assassins Creed started going downhill around Brotherhood, when they realized it was a cash cow and released a new game every 2 weeks.
If you continued to buy those games after that, it's really your own fault.

I'm joking of course, but only kind of. Revelations was the last one I bought, and the first one that I didn't finish because the story was just getting silly at that point, and the gameplay was exactly the same.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 04:00 AM
Bunch of whining kids. I got no problem with the game. Good mechanics, good graphics, so so singleplayer, non linear learning curve, not many lags, not many disconnects, good balance. I like it:)

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 04:00 AM
When I see how posts like this go, I'm justing thinking that you guys are really, really dumb. No wonder why Ubisoft reaches higher and higher benefits every year, selling ****. You are like "I bought a ferrari and got a twingo, this is awesome !"

Waste your money and lose your pride, this is how things are going to get better

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 04:02 AM
Bunch of whining kids. I got no problem with the game. Good mechanics, good graphics, so so singleplayer, non linear learning curve, not many lags, not many disconnects, good balance. I like it:)

Funny how I can find a dozen (LOL, a hundred I must say) threads about people having issues but when I try to speak about it I only have "I got no problems" people coming ...

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 04:05 AM
"Assassin's Creed"

Lost a 100% file.

RIP Ubi.

Bruh, didn't say Unity now did I. You said name one game. I named Assassin's Creed. The original. I named one. Sad that you realized how **** on you just got you had to go to a different game to defend yourself. Get a towel you got **** on your face.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 04:05 AM
Funny how I can find a dozen (LOL, a hundred I must say) threads about people having issues but when I try to speak about it I only have "I got no problems" people coming ...

Hundred VS 100k on PS4, 80k on X1 and another 100k on PC. Yep so many people got problem. 100 threads created by the same 20 people with posts from the same 20 people. Get it over it.

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 04:06 AM
When I see how posts like this go, I'm justing thinking that you guys are really, really dumb. No wonder why Ubisoft reaches higher and higher benefits every year, selling ****. You are like "I bought a ferrari and got a twingo, this is awesome !"

Waste your money and lose your pride, this is how things are going to get better

So I'm dumb because the game works for me? Please, go on...

Zeo
02-26-2017, 04:07 AM
Brotherhood was GODLY. Unity was what I expected Brotherhood's successor to be, and it was absolutely not.

Zeo
02-26-2017, 04:08 AM
Bruh, didn't say Unity now did I. You said name one game. I named Assassin's Creed. The original. I named one. Sad that you realized how **** on you just got you had to go to a different game to defend yourself. Get a towel you got **** on your face.

Lol, salt much?? Assassin's Creed is a franchise.

Here's your towel, though,

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 04:11 AM
Lol, salt much?? Assassin's Creed is a franchise.

Here's your towel, though,

LOL, You do realize the first Assassin's Creed is just called Assassin's Creed? You want to act stupid you will get treated like you're stupid.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 04:15 AM
LOL, You do realize the first Assassin's Creed is just called Assassin's Creed? You want to act stupid you will get treated like you're stupid.

Shhh he doesn't remember those times. He was to small to play games with killing :D

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 04:17 AM
Shhh he doesn't remember those times. He was to small to play games with killing :D

Lol. Just funny because he asked for someone to name a game, not a franchise, but took my answer to mean a franchise.

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 04:29 AM
So I'm dumb because the game works for me? Please, go on...

Hmmm yeah, because I seriously doubt you got no problem. I will better say you're just one more fan boy defending Ubisoft whatever subject would be brought up. There are too many people having issues for the one who don't have, not to be behind them. "Avengers, assemble !" ;)

We all are gamers, and we all deserve products that are what they are advertised to be.

Norlamon
02-26-2017, 04:33 AM
@ OP. I understand your anger. I'm also fed up with their "marketing" strategies and poor decisions when it comes to the games they make. I feel that a lot of people hate on these kind of threads because they "defend" their beloved game. And you also should respect that and don't call them dumb or idiots. Now to the people that love/like the game and defend it even tho there are people providing evidence and feedback about real issues the game has...NEWSFLASH..it's to make the game better not just unfounded hate. I experience on a daily basis disconnects..ridiculous queue times and matchmaking problems. If you are not having those issues it doesn't mean the game is OK. The game is made not only by the devs but also its community. And a part of the community is having issues so try to be understanding. Posts making fun of people that have issues or just acting like a smart-*** help no1 here. If by scaring ubi I made them work extra hard on their publishings and actually deliver a solid game then I will do it because i believe that talented people work there. It's just that the greedy ones seem to be making the calls.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 04:34 AM
Hmmm yeah, because I seriously doubt you got no problem. I will better say you're just one more fan boy defending Ubisoft whatever subject would be brought up. There are too many people having issues for the one who don't have, not to be behind them. "Avengers, assemble !" ;)

We all are gamers, and we all deserve products that are what they are advertised to be.

You deserve better upbringing cause your parents evidently "FAILED THIS CITY". Don't be spoiled brat. It works for most. There same people complaining over and over again. So shut up and act like a grown up for a bit.

Derity
02-26-2017, 04:37 AM
I voted the latter, for the lulz. Even if they delayed it 3 years, it would still be unfinished. Name a game Ubisoft finished.

I'll wait.

For Honor.

:D

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 04:40 AM
You deserve better upbringing cause your parents evidently "FAILED THIS CITY". Don't be spoiled brat. It works for most. There same people complaining over and over again. So shut up and act like a grown up for a bit.

I won't say it works for most but the exact contraire, it is broken for most. You are exactly the kind of people I hate, always bashing people trying to makes things better, asking for what they paid or what they are in right to have. You are what is so wrong with nowaday society.

As norlamon say, I just want this game to be as great as it could because I freaking love playing it. When I can. And I want to be able to play it as much as possible, not waiting in queue for nothing, disconnected after selectring my char or after playing half a game. I'm not here for nothing, I want this **** to be done. So **** you and your troll, I know i'm right, and I know there is way more people like me than like you and that's why I continue trying.

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 04:42 AM

I don't get behind people who make butthurt polls. You make a ****ty poll that essentially makes people either agree with you or puts down those who don't. And you tell people they should take it seriously. Took it so seriously I'd rather use your post to argue about other games than to actually talk about your problems. Sorry you're butthurt but maybe if you want a real discussion you'd actually make it serious.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 04:49 AM
I won't say it works for most but the exact contraire, it is broken for most. You are exactly the kind of people I hate, always bashing people trying to makes things better, asking for what they paid or what they are in right to have. You are what is so wrong with nowaday society.

As norlamon say, I just want this game to be as great as it could because I freaking love playing it. When I can. And I want to be able to play it as much as possible, not waiting in queue for nothing, disconnected after selectring my char or after playing half a game. I'm not here for nothing, I want this **** to be done. So **** you and your troll, I know i'm right, and I know there is way more people like me than like you and that's why I continue trying.

Buy better PC, change internet provider and...done. I got literaly no problem at all. Sure once per 20 games i got kicked to lobby, sure once per 10 i got some small "synchronizing" issue. That is all. It doesn't mean unplayable. We got 100k on Ps4, 80k on X1 and another 100k on PC and...what? Hundred threads about this? Made by same 20 people? We got 100/280000 that is not majority. Sorry to break your bubble:)

Tziwen
02-26-2017, 04:55 AM
Hey... You guys want to take it seriously? Oh boy let's go.

It's not Ubisoft's fault nor P2P technology if people try to play online game where their PC or their connection can't handle it. Recognize your gear ain't ready for a game before you call it "not optimized". Recognize your connection is BS before you call it "unplayable or laggy". P2P connection relies on the fact you don't DL anything while playing, that you don't share it with a ****ing whole building and that actually you don't live in the woods.

Same for people trying to cheat and abuse the system.

That's the probglem with the internet era: Bad faith and uneducation get so much of focus... P2P is the only solution for a fighting game and play all the dominion you want... it still a fighting game to its core.

Was this serious enough?

The_B0G_
02-26-2017, 04:57 AM
Ubisoft is still my favorite developer, love this game, it has matchmaking issues that will eventually be resolved. Balance is surprisingly good considering all the feats and classes. Orochi felt OP at the starting levels, only good Orochis give me any trouble now.

Every class is OP until you figure out how to best them. I main LB, warlord is the only class I have trouble with, because most are turtles.

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 04:59 AM
Buy better PC, change internet provider and...done. I got literaly no problem at all. Sure once per 20 games i got kicked to lobby, sure once per 10 i got some small "synchronizing" issue. That is all. It doesn't mean unplayable. We got 100k on Ps4, 80k on X1 and another 100k on PC and...what? Hundred threads about this? Made by same 20 people? We got 100/280000 that is not majority. Sorry to break your bubble:)

Thanks for the advices but my PC is just shiny and relatively new, and my internet provider is cool too. I'm watching Netflix on TV, my girl too in the bed and I play games on my pc on the 5gHz Wifi, all at the same time without any effort, thanks to the nice fiber I have. Exept on ubisoft titles and some other editors.

Don't feel sorry, you didn't broke anything. You're just another one of this fan boys, no problem. We will try to make things better for us, and also for you, whatever.

Derity
02-26-2017, 04:59 AM
You should all stop crying like little *****es, that's what you should all do.

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 05:01 AM
Ubisoft is still my favorite developer, love this game, it has matchmaking issues that will eventually be resolved..

I have one thing to say. Rainbow Six siege.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 05:01 AM
wifi

guys he thinks wifi is solid for online gaming xd

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 05:04 AM
guys he thinks wifi is solid for online gaming xd

Yes and I also play on a laptop that probably wrecks 90% of people's setup here. Your préjugé are just ********.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 05:07 AM
Yes and I also play on a laptop that probably wrecks 90% of people's setup here. Your préjugé are just ********.

Laptop? Aww dude you are killing me xD Go back to my advice. Buy solid gaming PC get you god damn internet on cable and then try. Wifi and laptop...jesus it is 2017...people should know better...

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 05:09 AM
Laptop? Aww dude you are killing me xD Go back to my advice. Buy solid gaming PC get you god damn internet on cable and then try. Wifi and laptop...jesus it is 2017...people should know better...

Ahahah, you think that you got the universal truth right ? You don't.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 05:12 AM
Ahahah, you think that you got the universal truth right ? You don't.

You think you got universal truth about "most players thinks it is unplayable". Guess what? You don't xD But...there is no such thing as gaming laptop(only "laptop that will somehow be able to run those games rather smoothly for about 6 months") and also no such thing as "Wifi for online gaming".

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 05:14 AM
The OPs butthurt is strong :D

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 05:14 AM
You think you got universal truth about "most players thinks it is unplayable". Guess what? You don't xD But...there is no such thing as gaming laptop(only "laptop that will somehow be able to run those games rather smoothly for about 6 months") and also no such thing as "Wifi for online gaming".

LOL I admit you got me on the universal truth ;) Still you judge laptop is ****, it's not. And i need it so I don't even care. Still runs latest games in ultra strong 80+ fps full HD. Way more than I need. Same goes for Wifi, provides way more bandwith and speed than what I really needs.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 05:15 AM
The OPs butthurt is strong :D

Probably stronger than his Laptop or "HYPER PRO WIFI" :D

The_B0G_
02-26-2017, 05:18 AM
I have one thing to say. Rainbow Six siege.

I played it for a month or 2, had no problems with matchmaking. If thats what you meant.

The game itself shouldn't of had Rainbow 6 in the name, it had absolutely nothing that made the other R6 games great, total flop. The game by itself was good though, just not what I expected it would be.

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 05:21 AM
I played it for a month or 2, had no problems with matchmaking. If thats what you meant.

The game itself shouldn't of had Rainbow 6 in the name, it had absolutely nothing that made the other R6 games great, total flop. The game by itself was good though, just not what I expected it would be.

Seriously lacks a solo/coop campaign for sure but it is a Rainbow Six for sure. The concept to make police against police is stupid but however. Me and many friends bought it, we were barely able to make squads because of nat problems, then matchmaking was a mess, game disconection etc. Still today, even the synchro problem making you getting killed while already undercover is still a thing !

But if you had no problem then everything is fine. Same as here. Everything's fine.

GayForShugoki
02-26-2017, 05:23 AM
Now you are just one more developper trying to make max monney without efforts

This is the first thing that I saw and that's all the proof I need to know that your topic is full of complete nonsense that has been spewed by a pathetic child.

Even if they were, which they're not, trying to cash out on this game, it wouldn't be as good as it is. The animations are great, the customisation is equally as good. If they wanted easy money, they would just rehash another shooter and make it like Call of Duty and Battlefield. Generic games that have the same dull combat and story each year. Ubisoft probably put more effort into this one game than EA and DICE did for every Call of Duty and Battlefield combined.

Stop whining when you have no idea what you're whining about.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 05:25 AM
This is the first thing that I saw and that's all the proof I need to know that your topic is full of complete nonsense that has been spewed by a pathetic child.

Even if they were, which they're not, trying to cash out on this game, it wouldn't be as good as it is. The animations are great, the customisation is equally as good. If they wanted easy money, they would just rehash another shooter and make it like Call of Duty and Battlefield. Generic games that have the same dull combat and story each year. Ubisoft probably put more effort into this one game than EA and DICE did for every Call of Duty and Battlefield combined.

Read below sentence with voice of innkeeper from Hearthstone

Your post is GOLDEN LEGENDARY :D

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 05:31 AM

Hmm yeah animation ... They put helmets on almost everyone during the whole campaign just to avoid facial animation, even when someone take the elmet off, you don't see his face, probably because all the budget was gone in combat that are surely amazingly well animated.
But yeah they did a game to lose money, sure. A season pass, microtransaction and such, nooo they're not trying hard to cash out the game.
You talk about easy franchise, Ubisoft have it's own you know. Activision and EA have franchise and sometime they release a "risky" game too.

I do know what I'm talking about.

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 06:17 AM
I do know what I'm talking about.

You keep saying this, which makes me think you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone else.

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 06:41 AM
You keep saying this, which makes me think you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone else.

Funny, cause it's the first time I say it. But okay.

WraithWarziders
02-26-2017, 06:54 AM
I think a "AAA" game going down on a weekend is pretty sad. The fact they can't fix it is sadder. However the worst part... why oh why did I buy a Season Pass. WTF was I thinking.

For real.. this been down all day... I am on board with compensation for my bereavement,

ZoB.Raymond
02-28-2017, 10:28 PM
why oh why did I buy a Season Pass. WTF was I thinking.

Yes, what were you thinking ? x) It's not like all recent Ubisoft game are huge scams, full of bugs and with connection problems, and that their support team are desperatly trying to fix this mess just managing to bring up more bugs and more problems. Keeping saying they "investigate" the situation, LMAO.

It's like pre-buying your games, wtf is wrong with this ? 1 : they scam you in the first place using the word oredering, when it's a buying action you do (you pay directly : buying) and not just "ordering", aka reserving your copy of the game, and buying it when you want. No, they force sell you their **** before you have any real information about is it viable or not. However it's like all the other problems, you all seem to be fine with this, no problem in sight.
2 : And what is is meant for ? Starting to cash out the game even before you can play it. Congrats, you are what makes the game market SO sad this days.

Pope138
02-28-2017, 11:03 PM

Oh I got beef with Ubisoft. $60 price tag, pricey season pass, microtransactions AND YOU CAN'T GIVE US DEDICATED SERVERS? Shameless.

That being said I'm not experiencing these horrible connection problems. Am I dumb too?

B3N--
02-28-2017, 11:06 PM
Third choice for me:

*I'm done with biased poll*

Pope138
02-28-2017, 11:10 PM
Hey... You guys want to take it seriously? Oh boy let's go.

It's not Ubisoft's fault nor P2P technology if people try to play online game where their PC or their connection can't handle it. Recognize your gear ain't ready for a game before you call it "not optimized". Recognize your connection is BS before you call it "unplayable or laggy". P2P connection relies on the fact you don't DL anything while playing, that you don't share it with a ****ing whole building and that actually you don't live in the woods.

Same for people trying to cheat and abuse the system.

That's the probglem with the internet era: Bad faith and uneducation get so much of focus... P2P is the only solution for a fighting game and play all the dominion you want... it still a fighting game to its core.

Was this serious enough?

I would agree with you if this game wasn't so heavily monetized. Full $60 price tag with season pass and microtransactions on top of it?
If it was just a $60 game then p2p would totally acceptable.
Just my 2 cents. As I said earlier, I haven't had many connectivity issues.