PDA

View Full Version : Red Nat.............. WHY?

Digital_Cogz
02-26-2017, 01:38 AM
Not a single game in the universe has this phenomena......

Why?

SpoopyBoofs
02-26-2017, 02:12 AM
Ubisoft-wide outage happening affecting all games.

UbiNoty
02-26-2017, 02:18 AM
Appreciate it again Namdead! :D We made an announcement about it here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1590864-Degradation-Ubisoft-Services) and we will keep you all updated!

Tykero
02-26-2017, 02:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38sPNZ8QHO4

This has nothing to do with P2P and that video is sensationalist trash.

DEOVONTAY
02-26-2017, 03:05 AM
Doesn't change the fact that Ubisoft has a nonfunctional product and P2P is pure garbage, particularly for a game that hinges on reaction time.

Tykero
02-26-2017, 05:01 AM
Doesn't change the fact that Ubisoft has a nonfunctional product and P2P is pure garbage, particularly for a game that hinges on reaction time.

This kind of peer model actually has lower latency than a client-server model. There's a reason why fighting games are generally peer-to-peer.
So yeah, it actually does change the "fact."

GayForShugoki
02-26-2017, 05:14 AM

Having a dedicated server would increase lag. This is the issue with people who think they know what they're talking about giving off false information and the masses of uneducated apes seem to buy whatever is said.

The product, in this case, For Honor, is fully functional and works in every way intended. Peer-to-Peer is not garbage, nor is it outdated. Peer-to-Peer was the best choice that Ubisoft made with the game, the only issue was that they didn't expect twelve-year-old children to purchase the game and whine that they're having issues when their connection sucks.

Maybe your reaction to attacks suck because you have poor reaction time? Maybe you're not lagging at all and you just suck? I know that never crossed your mind, but that's how it is.

I'm Australian, better known as the land that has worse than a dial-up connection and download speeds, in fact, and I mean this non-racistly, Ethiopia has better internet than we do, and I don't have any lag issues, nor do I instantly drop every match. Maybe you should stop playing when other people are downloading in your house? Maybe lower the bandwidth you're using and you'll be fine.

SerArthur-Dayne
02-26-2017, 05:32 AM
Same here, I dont know if it was like this before, and im really not handy with this stuff but Im at the end of the line with this game!

Ive spent all morning following 4 or so different guides, and more youtube videos and trying to find my Ip/ trying to find the password to my router, and tinkering in command prompt trying to get this useless game to work for me (the equivalent of rocket science to me). Ive never been so bloody frustrated in my life, ive probably wasted 10 hours waiting in lobbys or trying to fix this so itll work for me since I got it...

Still gotten absolutely nowhere, beyond livid, I couldve gone for a track day today but decided to relax and try get this working... still nothing...

Can I just get a refund somewhere?

Bob__Gnarly
02-26-2017, 05:35 AM
Same here, I dont know if it was like this before, and im really not handy with this stuff but Im at the end of the line with this game!

Ive spent all morning following 4 or so different guides, and more youtube videos and trying to find my Ip/ trying to find the password to my router, and tinkering in command prompt trying to get this useless game to work for me (the equivalent of rocket science to me). Ive never been so bloody frustrated in my life, ive probably wasted 10 hours waiting in lobbys or trying to fix this so itll work for me since I got it...

Still gotten absolutely nowhere, beyond livid, I couldve gone for a track day today but decided to relax and try get this working... still nothing...

Can I just get a refund somewhere?

The current issues are on their end mate, nothing you can do to fix their mess unfortunately.

The game has been unplayable for the last 5 hours for me, on my weekend... This on top of the P2P issues, I can see why people are raging.

Orolinwe
02-26-2017, 07:03 AM
Having a dedicated server would increase lag. This is the issue with people who think they know what they're talking about giving off false information and the masses of uneducated apes seem to buy whatever is said.

The product, in this case, For Honor, is fully functional and works in every way intended. Peer-to-Peer is not garbage, nor is it outdated. Peer-to-Peer was the best choice that Ubisoft made with the game, the only issue was that they didn't expect twelve-year-old children to purchase the game and whine that they're having issues when their connection sucks.

Maybe your reaction to attacks suck because you have poor reaction time? Maybe you're not lagging at all and you just suck? I know that never crossed your mind, but that's how it is.

I'm Australian, better known as the land that has worse than a dial-up connection and download speeds, in fact, and I mean this non-racistly, Ethiopia has better internet than we do, and I don't have any lag issues, nor do I instantly drop every match. Maybe you should stop playing when other people are downloading in your house? Maybe lower the bandwidth you're using and you'll be fine.

You are clueless bud. Lecturing people about facts and knowledge when you're just pulling crap out of your ***. Objective proof you are dead wrong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAU5bIalbnc&t=5s

feuerundblut
02-26-2017, 07:10 AM
Can someone post an update when it's actually back on? cause I am going back to titanrall 2 for a while, a game that has a good networking system.