PDA

View Full Version : you broke the game. #NAT

CoffeeNTrees
02-26-2017, 01:24 AM
I would like to play this $60 game you sold me.

It's bad enough you do the non dedicated server bs, but now, it's just broken. Been broken all day.

I guess these things should be expected in a customer base that bends over and happily buys DLC's for a game they dropped $60 on not a month ago. DLC's that should be released free to establish ever larger consumer bases for future titles in production.

Nah, too logical. Sell the title, not the game company. We can just change the company name. Fk it.

Oh, ya, your game's broke.

Ultharid
02-26-2017, 01:31 AM
Lol, don't people read since it's a known issue for almost all uplay games are having connecting issues right now?

CoffeeNTrees
02-26-2017, 01:35 AM
well of course i read that. I just am very bored. and this sucks...

I didn't threatn class action law suits like the last guy... but that maybe because i actually took my meds. joke.

*if that damn tom clancy beta wasn't so boring, i would just play that...omg it's so bad.

Felis_Menari
02-26-2017, 01:59 AM
Lol, don't people read since it's a known issue for almost all uplay games are having connecting issues right now?

Huh. Guess that's what was causing the issues last night. Got only one full game in I think, without getting booted. Kinda difficult to enjoy playing when I keep losing credit for my participation (though that last match we were winning rather handily. As soon as an opponent got salty and left, I got tossed out as well. Then my team started to lose....so that kind of irritates me).