PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else still not able to play from [7-00000005] error? (Xbox One)

PirateRedBeard
02-26-2017, 01:14 AM
Anyone else getting this error still since launch and unable to play except the rare time it actually lets you in? This literally occurs at the press A at the start screen to connect to servers and it doesn't.

The For Honor servers are unreachable at this time. Please try again later. [7-00000005]

I have been in contact with Ubisoft and Xbox they both say its a known issue that they cant figure out and to wait it out. But its been what.. 11 days now?

I should know better to either not buy a Ubisoft game or wait to buy a Ubisoft game until they fix their... Ok who am I kidding I should be smart enough to know not to buy a Ubisoft game because we all know their servers are potatoes still unsure if mashed or boiled.

heartbreak02007
02-26-2017, 10:18 AM
I've had this problem since the closed beta the only solution I've found is to keep pressing a it normally takes me around 15 minutes of doing it till I get in but once you get in the faction war map won't work and if the game crashes or boots you to the menu which it will you have to repeat the process. I made a support ticket and they responded with a copy paste answer I responded to it on the 16th no reply back from support yet so I guess those of us with this problem will just have to start the game 15 minutes before we want to play and pray the game can stay stable. Would be nice if ubi could update us on this issue forums are filled with people complaining about disconnects and balance issues while there's the people with this 7-00000005 problem who can barely get our foot in the door lol

disabledgamerJH
02-26-2017, 10:20 AM
I was able to play the first week of launch but not this week.im getting0004000008