PDA

View Full Version : HELP! What DO players think ! Please let us know Your opinion! HELP !

Haaadas
02-26-2017, 01:06 AM
(Sorry for my english)

Me and lots of other players till this day experiencing lots of and lots of bugs! Which some of them make this game unplayable!
So people after paying 60EUR and not be able to play the game ask for refund, because they did not get the product what they paid for. And well you know what UBISOFT says !? The game is not refundable !!!

Can please someone explain me how is it possible in in these days to pay for a product and not get refund if that product is not the one u paid for? How is it possible for Ubisoft to lie to its customers and treat them as nothing more then trash who is left for someone to pick up.

Dont get me wrong! I love this game, I love the idea behind it and so on.., but all those bugs makes it unplayable. Even Today me and others as I see cant even launch the game "failed to sync data..". I dont want to wait 1 month or more till it will be fixed. I PAYED MONEY FOR THE FINISHED GAME, NOT ALPHA NOT BETA FOR FINISHED GAME ! AND ITS NOT FINISHED !

So how Dare you - Ubisoft take my money, give me **** and say its not REFUNDABLE !? How dare you lie again after all those fails from previous games and not to learn from many other publishers how the services and games should be made and sold !?

Blackball8
02-26-2017, 01:08 AM
Stop Raging. I am not happy with what has gone on the last few hours with their servers, but writing crybaby posts about wanting a refund is idiotic.

RaidoKnight
02-26-2017, 01:36 AM
(Sorry for my english)

Me and lots of other players till this day experiencing lots of and lots of bugs! Which some of them make this game unplayable!
So people after paying 60EUR and not be able to play the game ask for refund, because they did not get the product what they paid for. And well you know what UBISOFT says !? The game is not refundable !!!

Can please someone explain me how is it possible in in these days to pay for a product and not get refund if that product is not the one u paid for? How is it possible for Ubisoft to lie to its customers and treat them as nothing more then trash who is left for someone to pick up.

Dont get me wrong! I love this game, I love the idea behind it and so on.., but all those bugs makes it unplayable. Even Today me and others as I see cant even launch the game "failed to sync data..". I dont want to wait 1 month or more till it will be fixed. I PAYED MONEY FOR THE FINISHED GAME, NOT ALPHA NOT BETA FOR FINISHED GAME ! AND ITS NOT FINISHED !

So how Dare you - Ubisoft take my money, give me **** and say its not REFUNDABLE !? How dare you lie again after all those fails from previous games and not to learn from may other publishers how the services and games should be made and sold !?

I bought 2x gold edition for me and my girlfriend. 140 are wasted for nothing but p2p trash, we can play like 3 dominion matches in 2 hours and most of the time we play against overgeared people, so even if we can play SOMETIMES, it's not even fun because of that, I just want my money back, but ubisoft are just criminals, promise a great game with awesome trailers and give us an buggy *** game that is not even working.

Everyone who buy steel for real monay should get punched in the face for supporting this trash.

This was my first and my last ubisoft game.

Haaadas
02-26-2017, 01:44 AM
Stop Raging. I am not happy with what has gone on the last few hours with their servers, but writing crybaby posts about wanting a refund is idiotic.

Can you read what did i Write? Buying finished product and getting fake product!? Its not bout today not able to play its about all days not able to play as I should. If you go buy a brand new car and after u drive home and on the way car stops working what do u do? u call to salon and tell them to change it. THey dont tell you well its you cant, or well try to fix it... wtf

troops_2015
02-26-2017, 02:09 AM
Google ubisoft refund and start jumping through their hoops. Keep doing it. State that since day one you can not play the game and have tried all their suggested fixes. Be polite but persistent.

Google consumer rights refund, make sure it applies to where you live. Also look for things like trading standards, citizens advice, etc, if such bodies exist. Make yourself familiar with applicable statutory rights, etc. Take notes wording is important.

Contact your Point of Sale and Credit Card company if that applies. It could be a shop, xbox account, steam, whatever. Be polite but persistent.

Continue this for as long as it takes.

But remain polite and persistent.

pancakerz
02-26-2017, 02:28 AM
I'm pretty sure it was well known that this game would use P2P multiplayer before it was released. So it shouldn't come as a surprise, and I personally don't believe your ignorance should grant you a refund.
In fact here is a thread from Feb 5, almost two weeks prior to release http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1567536-Ubisoft-Responds-to-P2P-Questions-and-Explains-how-it-works-(Sort-of)

I also have yet to experience any actual bugs in the game (other than that weird sound bit "you're a raider, legendary!")

When you buy a game early, before reading reviews and player reactions, you take certain risks. If you don't want to take those risks, don't buy something on day 1. If you do want to take those risks, don't complain.

The game is playable, and not broken. Multiplayer is having issues, but that could happen for any online game. Things go wrong, but it will be fixed.

troops_2015
02-26-2017, 02:39 AM
I'm pretty sure it was well known that this game would use P2P multiplayer before it was released. So it shouldn't come as a surprise, and I personally don't believe your ignorance should grant you a refund.
In fact here is a thread from Feb 5, almost two weeks prior to release http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1567536-Ubisoft-Responds-to-P2P-Questions-and-Explains-how-it-works-(Sort-of)

I also have yet to experience any actual bugs in the game (other than that weird sound bit "you're a raider, legendary!")

When you buy a game early, before reading reviews and player reactions, you take certain risks. If you don't want to take those risks, don't buy something on day 1. If you do want to take those risks, don't complain.

The game is playable, and not broken. Multiplayer is having issues, but that could happen for any online game. Things go wrong, but it will be fixed.

No harm in trying to get a refund.

Not having prior knowledge of something, when that information was not given to you at Point of Sale, would not render you unable to get a refund.

A product doesn't have to be 'broken' for everyone to deemed 'broken' so just because it works for someone else doesn't mean you cant get a refund.

If what you assumed you would get was reasonable based on the information given to you at PoS then you should be entitled to a refund.

As long as you have a stable internet connection and your hardware meets min spec then it would be reasonable to assume that the game should work as expected.

Haaadas
02-26-2017, 03:51 PM
No harm in trying to get a refund.

Not having prior knowledge of something, when that information was not given to you at Point of Sale, would not render you unable to get a refund.

A product doesn't have to be 'broken' for everyone to deemed 'broken' so just because it works for someone else doesn't mean you cant get a refund.

If what you assumed you would get was reasonable based on the information given to you at PoS then you should be entitled to a refund.

As long as you have a stable internet connection and your hardware meets min spec then it would be reasonable to assume that the game should work as expected.

Nicly said!