PDA

View Full Version : The knights are coming back...

Arenaeus-88
02-26-2017, 12:57 AM
Better shut down the server till they have to go back to work.

MobiusN749
02-26-2017, 03:14 AM
It'll make our ultimate comeback all the more sweet.

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 03:17 AM
I know, Ubi better help stop those OP Knights! *sarcasm*

Sky-Sweeper
02-26-2017, 03:19 AM
Even servers dying won't stop the crusade

xDoomBeard
02-26-2017, 03:21 AM
Ad mortem inimicus!

The_B0G_
02-26-2017, 03:58 AM
I'll never make another post about faction wars again, this s**t is scripted. Knights go from 5 zones to 23 after being steamrolled for 3 days.

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 04:02 AM
I'll never make another post about faction wars again, this s**t is scripted. Knights go from 5 zones to 23 after being steamrolled for 3 days.

It's scripted because the balancer kicked in like it kicked in for Vikings and Samurai when they were getting beat on?

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 04:04 AM
Thats why i stopped saying that any faction is fcked:P I was saying that first 3 days of the official release, as I saw samurais being fcked(Asian countries got their release later than we do:D) Now its more or less going forward and backward. "All Quiet on the Western Front". Samurais win at night, Knights and Vikings later on. All goes around who will be wining in couple of days. :D

Warp_11
02-26-2017, 04:37 AM
DEUS VULT intensifies

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-26-2017, 04:41 AM
It really doesnt matter who owns what until literally the last day.

The last day is when fighting for territory matters since youll have 4 turns to push your opponents back. If a faction owns 36 territories with 2 turns left, that faction will win because it is not possible to push them far enough back.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 04:43 AM
It really doesnt matter who owns what until literally the last day.

The last day is when fighting for territory matters since youll have 4 turns to push your opponents back. If a faction owns 36 territories with 2 turns left, that faction will win because it is not possible to push them far enough back.

4 per each opposing faction in 2 turns thats 16, they drop to 20 and they dont win :D As you can see pushes like that are possible cause each faction is pushed like that now and then.

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-26-2017, 04:47 AM
4 per each opposing faction in 2 turns thats 16, they drop to 20 and they dont win :D As you can see pushes like that are possible cause each faction is pushed like that now and then.

Yeah but if a faction is pushed into their outpost they can only fight for 3 spots. So if both factions are pushed in all the way they can only take 6 total for that turn.

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 04:50 AM
Yeah but if a faction is pushed into their outpost they can only fight for 3 spots. So if both factions are pushed in all the way they can only take 6 total for that turn.

So you say it doesn't matter to the last turns but then say if both other factions are pushed all the way back. Being pushed back all the way to their strongholds would require more work than the last day. Also, you think one faction would be able to push back both the other factions and keep them down there until the last turn?

The_B0G_
02-26-2017, 04:51 AM
It's scripted because the balancer kicked in like it kicked in for Vikings and Samurai when they were getting beat on?

Exactly, I'm knight faction. I guess I need not worry anymore.

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 04:54 AM
Exactly, I'm knight faction. I guess I need not worry anymore.

You never needed to worry, since you should have known there was a balancer in place to help keep a faction getting beat on by the other 2 in the game.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 04:56 AM

36 territories means each faction got 12(assuming they got equal). So they can easily take 16. If one is pushed to 1 then second got 23 with so god damn spread front that they can easly take 5 to make up for one missing from other faction.

alan718909
02-26-2017, 05:00 AM
This is a stupid thread because servers been offline now for like 6 hours the update you see is trash with 99% unable to connect what you are su rely isn't right..... the Knights were at like 8 points before this Red Nat issue there is now way you can go from 8 points to 26 one No can connect and put pointo in atm due to server issues.... lols is ally I can say

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-26-2017, 05:04 AM
So you say it doesn't matter to the last turns but then say if both other factions are pushed all the way back. Being pushed back all the way to their strongholds would require more work than the last day. Also, you think one faction would be able to push back both the other factions and keep them down there until the last turn?

No the last day is the only day that it matters because there are 4 turns. IF two factions get pushed back to stronghold after 2 rounds they will win the last 2.

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 05:04 AM
This is a stupid thread because servers been offline now for like 6 hours the update you see is trash with 99% unable to connect what you are su rely isn't right..... the Knights were at like 8 points before this Red Nat issue there is now way you can go from 8 points to 26 one No can connect and put pointo in atm due to server issues.... lols is ally I can say

Knights were at 18 this morning after I got off work, and the servers were still up at the time. But, okay with your random whine post.

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 05:06 AM
No the last day is the only day that it matters because there are 4 turns. IF two factions get pushed back to stronghold after 2 rounds they will win the last 2.

How is one faction going to push back 2 factions in 2 turns? And if a faction can make that great of a push in 2 turns, why can't the other two push back just as much in 2 turns?

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-26-2017, 05:07 AM
36 territories means each faction got 12(assuming they got equal). So they can easily take 16. If one is pushed to 1 then second got 23 with so god damn spread front that they can easly take 5 to make up for one missing from other faction.

Those were 2 different examples. but ive seen it happen twice now when a faction has 36 territories, it takes a minimum of 2 turns to get equal and the 3rd they can pass. Unless the winning faction completely stops gaining assets and the other factions purely push them back. This wont happen, the two other factions will fight each other with assets not leaving them enough to purely overcome the winning one.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 05:10 AM
Those were 2 different examples. but ive seen it happen twice now when a faction has 36 territories, it takes a minimum of 2 turns to get equal and the 3rd they can pass. Unless the winning faction completely stops gaining assets and the other factions purely push them back. This wont happen, the two other factions will fight each other with assets not leaving them enough to purely overcome the winning one.

You would be suprised:P In Plantsides it was norm to ally with one of the losing faction to anihilate winning one:P Here might be the same, sometimes it will be moments like "well...We won't win...but hell if those god damn X will win"(In x put something that is currently dominating:P). We need to see result of first 2-3 round to know mentality of our players and how it will go.

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-26-2017, 05:13 AM
How is one faction going to push back 2 factions in 2 turns? And if a faction can make that great of a push in 2 turns, why can't the other two push back just as much in 2 turns?

This is why only the last day matters.. That was my whole point. Thats the auto win for a faction is by the last 2 rounds having that much. I never said this will happen, just that if it did that would be the outcome.

The last 4 turns (final day) unless a faction decides not to play will be the only meaningful asset placement during any round.

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-26-2017, 05:16 AM
You would be suprised:P In Plantsides it was norm to ally with one of the losing faction to anihilate winning one:P Here might be the same, sometimes it will be moments like "well...We won't win...but hell if those god damn X will win"(In x put something that is currently dominating:P). We need to see result of first 2-3 round to know mentality of our players and how it will go.

I've even seen some threads of people trying to pair up with another faction. Hopefully it wont come to that because it destroys the spirit of the game imo, but luckily since the war is across all platforms it would be too hard to have a full alliance.

I just hope that after the first season everyone jumps to the winning faction leaving the map one color. Thats no fun for anyone.

The_B0G_
02-26-2017, 05:20 AM
I've even seen some threads of people trying to pair up with another faction. Hopefully it wont come to that because it destroys the spirit of the game imo, but luckily since the war is across all platforms it would be too hard to have a full alliance.

I just hope that after the first season everyone jumps to the winning faction leaving the map one color. Thats no fun for anyone.

Alliances would be hard to make, as probably most people don't goto the forums.

SiewcaRaka
02-26-2017, 05:21 AM

Hah, ill stay with mine. Loyalty is one of trademarks of samurais :D And sure alliances are hard. But it doesn't take that much. People are...weird on this point. They will see only huge oppressor and will leave out second faction. Well at least it is possible.