PDA

View Full Version : system capabilites

Mikeg1218
04-01-2004, 12:16 PM
I have to admit being a little excited by the prospect and discription of the new sim.

However I also have to admit to some trepidation about the prospect.

I can't help wondering how many, like myself, have systems pushed close to the limit of their capabilites with IL 2 FB and are going to find with Pacific Fighter, depending on how it is built, that they must either forgo Pacific Fighters or cough up the change for a (ANOTHER) new system.

Mikeg1218
04-01-2004, 12:16 PM
I have to admit being a little excited by the prospect and discription of the new sim.

However I also have to admit to some trepidation about the prospect.

I can't help wondering how many, like myself, have systems pushed close to the limit of their capabilites with IL 2 FB and are going to find with Pacific Fighter, depending on how it is built, that they must either forgo Pacific Fighters or cough up the change for a (ANOTHER) new system.

fordfan25
04-01-2004, 01:38 PM
im with you on that. i posted basicly the same thing as you last night and from what i was told it shouldnt be that diff. from f.b. looking at the screen shots of the hell and wild cats it doesnt look that much diff. than f.b i think the only diff. is going to be in the campaigns as in how may fighters are thay going to have in the sky at 1 time. hopefully haveing mostly water and not land under you will give pcs like owers a littel brake. i know its flying over citys that really kill my fps even on mid and low detail that im forced to play onhttp://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. ps i hate being so poor lol