PDA

View Full Version : Thats it.

Vladi.Goldin
02-26-2017, 12:11 AM
"yeah but, when it works it works fine"
when ?! when it works ? 60$ for a game to say yeah but when it does ?, i should never expirience nor anyone else problems with the game caused by a game, major bugs causing huge waiting time, huge "lobby watching"
This is it, enough is enough, no idea why even make a beta if you dont intend fixing problem coming and discoverd in it.
i'm sick of "musical chairs" game every time some one joins the team.
sick of starting a game after 20 min of trying with friends only to realise the server kicked one of my team for no apperant reason.
i'm sick of the game suddently changing its language when ever it feels like.
and i'm tired of seeing such a good game getting destroyed by this nonsese.
this was the last time i bought a game from ubisoft.

YvarTheBoneless
02-26-2017, 12:14 AM
maybe they got ddosed?

Mothsinger
02-26-2017, 12:19 AM
^ Servers beeing down for so long without proper explanation might have something to do with an attack.

Vladi.Goldin
02-26-2017, 12:30 AM
not talking about the servers that are now down. i'm talking about all the other problems we are expiriencing for a week now.

kesotroon
02-26-2017, 12:33 AM
what? not having fun with the 50% chance to get kicked lotto? best part is if you survive the purge you are now stuck with bots for the rest of the game

MyNameIsMicheal
02-26-2017, 12:36 AM
"yeah but, when it works it works fine"
when ?! when it works ? 60$ for a game to say yeah but when it does ?, i should never expirience nor anyone else problems with the game caused by a game, major bugs causing huge waiting time, huge "lobby watching"
This is it, enough is enough, no idea why even make a beta if you dont intend fixing problem coming and discoverd in it.
i'm sick of "musical chairs" game every time some one joins the team.
sick of starting a game after 20 min of trying with friends only to realise the server kicked one of my team for no apperant reason.
i'm sick of the game suddently changing its language when ever it feels like.
and i'm tired of seeing such a good game getting destroyed by this nonsese.
this was the last time i bought a game from ubisoft.

Like a sucker i paid 100 and got the gold edition, yep its already gone on sale for $69.99. Never seen a game from a titan of a company such as Ubisoft go to the bargain bin the first month its out.

Vladi.Goldin
02-26-2017, 12:46 AM
such a dissapointment. a game so great, easily couldve been one of the best games.
sadest part is hearing my friends say "well in a couple of months they'll fix this" but why ? those are some of the exact problems R6 had and after few months they fixed it, meaning they should allready be aware of the problem AND of the solution to it.
and just to top it all of they had 2 betas, in the betas they had seen those problems and bugs yet nothing "meh, we'll release this tommorow as it is, its complete" and we actually like idiots paid for it again.

wp ubisoft you won this one.

Bob__Gnarly
02-26-2017, 01:00 AM
wp ubisoft you won this one.

It was well played, I fell for the hype. I should know better by now.

Shmonzi
02-26-2017, 01:27 AM
I agree with most of your points.

Me and Vladi actually bought the game together, joined up with a couple of more dear friends.

It seems that, when the game is taken to it's "limits" (which is kind of weird of a game from such a big company nowadays, isn't it? wink wink),
it acts up, and makes you feel very very sorry for even trying to play it.
I would like to state a few problems, a couple of theme are... I wouldn't call it game-breaking, but it kinda is.

The first issue is partying up with more than 3 people. It should be noted that party memebers had varying NAT types (green or yellow, non of us has red type).
Sometimes, it will work seemlesly. But those times are much that game DOESN'T work, are more common than when it DOES.
I think, that this is kind of ridicolous. As a group, we like to play together, 2vs2's and 4vs4's. It makes the overall experience that more unpleasent, because some members won't be able to join if a certain player is the leader. It forces 8 people to coordiante over and over again, in order to create a funcional party.
Sometimes, we will spend over 30 minutes on inviting each other. Our are 4-5 hours long, longer at other times. This is ridicolous in my opinion.

Other issues are random language changes, when customizing your chracter. Items will be shown in different languages. That makes understanding an item's description impossible, and requires you to restart the game for a fix.

There's another problem with the Shugoki. I had a game versus a friend, playing as Shugoki. He used to attack from the right, but mid swing his animation changed to the left.
The indicator still flickered on the right side. This is simply unblockable, and breaks the game if utilized correctly. **

Also, when a game ends (in party) and you get to the awards menu, after receiving and pushing all the unecessary buttons (for me to say the least, you need the mash space like 4 times. why?) you need to go to click on a tab, called "Next Match", so you can press the "READY" button. If not all players of the party presses the button, and the game doesn't go on, all players will be thrown to the menu and the party will be disbanded. This adds to the time the party needs to re-organize itself, which takes time unnecessarily.

I hope Ubisoft will take care of their game.

** Will be edited for further re-creation of the abuse in a later time

Zerxis001
02-26-2017, 02:40 AM
It's such an amazing game when you get that match that goes well. But the combination of dropped games when people leave and afk cheaters has made it unplayable. So much potential but when you add adolescent jerks to a faulty server product you end up with failure. At least for now.