PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready for the Whining Knights.

agentxyz2
02-25-2017, 09:20 PM
Incoming Sams and Vikings are raping the Knights at the turn of this round. Wonder how many knights will cry DEUS VULT

Fuzzybutts
02-25-2017, 09:26 PM
I'm a knight and I find no reason to care about the faction war really. I don't think many people do.

ThePollie
02-25-2017, 09:29 PM
You mean like how Samurai and Vikings rioted over the Beta-Knight victory?

8^)

GLR476
02-25-2017, 09:31 PM
Incoming Sams and Vikings are raping the Knights at the turn of this round. Wonder how many knights will cry DEUS VULT

Nah. what will happen is every Samurai anime nerd will show up trying to brag in passive aggressive ways ignoring how they are 50% of the players on PS4 at least.

Basically, how pathetic do you have to be to ever feel accomplished and not realize you are just an ant in an ant hill?

Viking, Knights, any other faction with less people gets bragging rights as the Few and Proud. But never the anime nerds and bandwagon losers that make up Samurai ! Wow, that is just like real life huh? :p How rare! Cherish it.

ThePollie
02-25-2017, 09:34 PM
It's a gimmicky, meaningless game mechanic anyway. It's about as meaningful as winning a game of Warsong Gulch in WoW.

RosencraN7z
02-25-2017, 09:35 PM
Yeah, I rep knights as well and the 'rewards' for the faction war is, what? An ornament? Or does no one actually know? I'm not convinced the meta game matters one way or the other

Lord-Arion
02-25-2017, 09:35 PM
Anyone know what time the round ends?

ThePollie
02-25-2017, 09:36 PM
I was given two top-kek loot boxes and, I guess, an emblem piece or something?

It really doesn't matter. Nothing I can't get through standard play, anyway.

PopeJohn_Pwn
02-25-2017, 09:38 PM
Whats the point of winning exactly? Another stupid looking ornament to add the the pile of other ****ty ones?

ThePollie
02-25-2017, 09:39 PM
A pair of loot boxes, best I can tell.

1000 steel worth, if I recall correctly.

VillNess
02-25-2017, 09:49 PM
The faction war is constant ping pong and if the rewards are only chosen by the last turn of the round then screw Faction War. Also the time it ends is a factor too, what I have read during UK time Knights are winning but yeh...

Alchemist..
02-25-2017, 10:07 PM
Lol who cares about faction war? Whats the price? 2 loot cases and emblems witch i already have bc of beta win? There is no real reward for this, idea of faction war is good and should be funn but with this game content there is no point to care about this

Fuzzybutts
02-25-2017, 10:08 PM
Lol who cares about faction war? Whats the price? 2 loot cases and emblems witch i already have bc of beta win? There is no real reward for this, idea of faction war is good and should be funn but with this game content there is no point to care about this

ur honar tho

Derity
02-25-2017, 10:20 PM
Do the losing factions get anything at the end? I remember reading something about your personal contribution gets you more rewards at the end or something?

Either way, 2 loot caches sounds really bad lol.

Vordred
02-25-2017, 11:15 PM
i'm a knight, and i really don't care, the faction war is a glorified popularity contest, nothing more, just an arbitrary way for them to add some from of faction based fight (and a really lazy one at that)

D_cover
02-25-2017, 11:31 PM
I just drop my stuff where I think it will keep my faction ahead and then continue playing. Guess I'd like to get the reward for having a winning faction so I can get some points for another 20% off coupon.