PDA

View Full Version : For Honor = No Honor

DsLink33
02-25-2017, 06:50 PM
Every aspect of this game lacks any "honor". I'll Just list a few off the top of my head.

1) Ubisoft charged us 60 dollars for a freemeium micro transaction pay2win. . . And a season pass.

2) Each map is filled with 15 different environment auto kills. Why play the game when you can just spam your opponent over a ledge. As you scream the words "For honor".

3) Guard break into Guard break into Guard break into Guard break into Guard break into UNBLOCKABLE Guard break into Guard break into Guard break into Guard break

4) Round 1....Fight....*Runs away to all power ups and team mates*

5) Law Bringer.

solho
02-25-2017, 06:53 PM
go overwatch.

SiewcaRaka
02-25-2017, 06:56 PM
6) Little whiners that can't learn CGB, positioning and teamwork that creates useless threads like "For honor=No honor"

DsLink33
02-25-2017, 06:57 PM
go overwatch.

YUSS. Give that man a hotdog.

Trajan.
02-25-2017, 07:00 PM
Every aspect of this game lacks any "honor". I'll Just list a few off the top of my head.

1) Ubisoft charged us 60 dollars for a freemeium micro transaction pay2win. . . And a season pass.

2) Each map is filled with 15 different environment auto kills. Why play the game when you can just spam your opponent over a ledge. As you scream the words "For honor".

3) Guard break into Guard break into Guard break into Guard break into Guard break into UNBLOCKABLE Guard break into Guard break into Guard break into Guard break

5) Law Bringer.

Pretty much, though you can counter guard-break by pressing at the right time.. which i have yet to do. To be honest if you do a guard-break at basically the same time, it should just cancel each other out, pushing you both away, i think that would end up being fair, as many a time a guard-break has happened while your actually attacking, so much so it ends up being a repeatable until your dead.

A guard-break should be just that, a guard-break, not breaking everything else aswell, Hell it's a form of attack so why do you still get your guard broken while actual doing a guard-break!?!

And your correct on the rest too, by the looks of it, though the Lawbringer isn't THAT bad, you should easily be able to punish that running charge, however i have yet to do so.. it should be a surprise attack, not the unstoppable, undodgeable attack that it is.

The game is a fantastic concept, with timing being EVERYTHING in this game.. and yeah there are too many holes, p2p being one of them.

Trinoo
02-25-2017, 07:01 PM
Constructive and thought out criticism. Thatīs rare on these forums.

That*s rare on the WwW

SpoopyBoofs
02-25-2017, 07:02 PM
#1. It's not pay2win in any sense, since you have to actually play the game and prestige to earn better gear. Buying steel doesn't suddenly give you best gear. Season Pass is optional and not forced down your throat, and only $30

#2. While environmental kills are annoying, be aware of where you are so you avoid getting killed by them. Know your opponent is baiting you to throw you off and counter them.

#3. While GuardBreak is annoying in its current state, you can still counter GB and punish your opponent who is spamming it. If they go for one and miss, you get a free GB and can punish with a heavy.

#4. I assume you're talking about Elimination, those players are annoying but typically lacking in skill, so if you play defence in the 2v1 you can get revenge it makes it easier to deal with them.

#5. LawBringer is just a bully, but easily countered as many are super predictable with their pushing, GB combo.

5) Law Bringer.

DsLink33
02-25-2017, 07:15 PM
Purple and gold gear gives you an insane advantage, and is very difficult to aquire, let alone lvling all of it to max. All of which uses steel, which is a currency you can pay for, and also there is no balance to this game is in matchmaking. Yes you are literally PAYING for an advantage that otherwise will take you weeks to.months to achieve, Anyone with gold gear didn't earn it. They paid for it. They paid to win with this broken game. This is my feedback. Stop trying to be a white Knight about every little thing.

Trajan.
02-25-2017, 07:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxKEpbQU6-8

He sums alot of it up.

JTWDK
02-25-2017, 07:24 PM
yeah, by playing the frickin game. for 4 days.
Exactly. I get called a p2win noob quite often despite having played my warlord to rep 4 and gear lvl 107 in roughly 4 days, and i did this while writing a major assignment and going out drinking 1 night. It's not like you have to pause your entire life to get good items, on the contrary i find that the game gave me this stuff waaaaay too easily.