PDA

View Full Version : Fix the Peacekeeper already! FFS

Rusty_Potato224
02-25-2017, 06:11 PM
A class has been completely broken since release and it still not fixed. Wtf is going on here? This should be number one priority, Over GB or anything else. Its killing the game for us PKs that know what it was like and making it less likely new people will be one. How does the GB work perfectly in single player and worked fine in beta but we cant get a fix in under 2 weeks? If you broke her because people were complaining about bleed damage that's outrageous. The bleed wasn't OP. Any other class gets free and immediate 30+ damage off a guard break and dont have to input anything to do it other than heavy, where we have to time our stabs correctly and they are parry-able. If this isnt fixed by next week ill be seeking a refund. The one class I want to play is not nearly as fun or viable as it was.

Sincerely,
A dude who loved his PK in beta.

GreenRanger XI
02-25-2017, 06:19 PM
A class has been completely broken since release and it still not fixed. Wtf is going on here? This should be number one priority, Over GB or anything else. Its killing the game for us PKs that know what it was like and making it less likely new people will be one. How does the GB work perfectly in single player and worked fine in beta but we cant get a fix in under 2 weeks? If you broke her because people were complaining about bleed damage that's outrageous. The bleed wasn't OP. Any other class gets free and immediate 30+ damage off a guard break and dont have to input anything to do it other than heavy, where we have to time our stabs correctly and they are parry-able. If this isnt fixed by next week ill be seeking a refund. The one class I want to play is not nearly as fun or viable as it was.

Sincerely,

They changed the bleed, it's not a bug. It did like 2 bars of health. She's one of the fastest characters in the game, you should be able to damage pretty easy without relying on the massive bleed damage. It still does a fair bit with a guard break.

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 06:23 PM

Sincerely,

I don't know, I personally think that PK needs to be nerfed further, they do so much dmg with just normal attacks and are so fast, especially since dashes cost no stamina.

I've seen insane korean players shred people to pieces with her without taking a hit back, which makes me think that to actually balance her she should die from 2-3 light hits maximum, currently PK's are way too tanky

Other than that, PK is also a very cheesy character, that gives too much benefits for a very spammy type of play that doesnt require a lot of thinking, raises the question if she even belongs in this game and perhaps should be cycled out or reworked completely

PackingMoney
02-25-2017, 06:25 PM
They changed the bleed, it's not a bug. It did like 2 bars of health. She's one of the fastest characters in the game, you should be able to damage pretty easy without relying on the massive bleed damage. It still does a fair bit with a guard break.

It is a bug they have even said.

Rusty_Potato224
02-25-2017, 06:25 PM
They changed the bleed, it's not a bug. It did like 2 bars of health. She's one of the fastest characters in the game, you should be able to damage pretty easy without relying on the massive bleed damage. It still does a fair bit with a guard break. Bud if you dont have anything useful or even factual to post please dont. The PK is bugged. They have even said so themselves. The second and 3rd stab does no damage or bleed and just steals stam. If you think thats intended you've got some kind of mental deficiency.

Rusty_Potato224
02-25-2017, 06:29 PM
I don't know, I personally think that PK needs to be nerfed further, they do so much dmg with just normal attacks and are so fast, especially since dashes cost no stamina.

I've seen insane korean players shred people to pieces with her without taking a hit back, which makes me think that to actually balance her she should die from 2-3 light hits maximum.

Other than that, PK is also a very cheesy character, that gives too much benefits for a very spammy type of play that doesnt require a lot of thinking, raises the question if she even belongs in this game and perhaps should be cycled out or reworked completely

No offense bud but i think you just need to get better. its extremely easy to guard vs a PK as anything but an assassin and their side attacks outperform ours. I just want them to fix a known bug thats making the class god awful vs good players.

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 06:35 PM
No offense bud but i think you just need to get better. its extremely easy to guard vs a PK as anything but an assassin and their side attacks outperform ours. I just want them to fix a known bug thats making the class god awful vs good players.

To inflict offence, one must first employ a coherent insult, yours is childish and laughable, therefore non taken.

I personally do not have problems with PK's, I absolutely neuter them with Orochi's, they barely can touch me.

But playing with other champions, a whole sort of problems can be encountered when facing a PK, and the main problem is that they are way too tanky, it's silly that PK can do more dmg with a heavy attack to a Warden, than a Warden can do with heavy attack to a PK, especially when PK's can make sure to not get hit by heavies, and Warden can barely avoid from PK spamming heavies.

To make it even close to being balanced, she should lose 70% health from anybodys heavy attack, and 2-3 light attacks should outright kill her.

Otherwise there is no way to justify her speed and damage without comming to a conclusion that she is overpowered, which she is, everyone who played her knows that, especially me, since I moonwalked to prestige 3 in just few days in the beta with a PK steady maintaining 90% K/D ratio.

Perhaps if you got better at a PK and reached the top level, you would also see the problems with her

kidico
02-25-2017, 06:37 PM
PK's grab and 3 bleed stabs was too strong in the beta but now it's unusable and a complete waste of stamina so the peacekeeper's guard-break is not worth the stamina cost atm.

Not to mention you have to feint the second attack of PK's zone attack or it will be parried by any decent player so there goes 70% of your stamina for one hit which is ridiculous.

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 06:41 PM
PK's grab and 3 bleed stabs was too strong in the beta but now it's unusable and a complete waste of stamina so the peacekeeper's guard-break is not worth the stamina cost atm.

Not to mention you have to feint the second attack of PK's zone attack or it will be parried by any decent player so there goes 70% of your stamina for one hit which is ridiculous.

Consider the following - PK can do a free grab into a stab that still does same dmg as a grab + heavy from Orochi, and other classess can't even perform a grab into a heavy, except for Shugoki

kidico
02-25-2017, 06:42 PM
To inflict offence, one must first employ a coherent insult, yours is childish and laughable, therefore non taken.

I personally do not have problems with PK's, I absolutely neuter them with Orochi's, they barely can touch me.

But playing with other champions, a whole sort of problems can be encountered when facing a PK, and the main problem is that they are way too tanky, it's silly that PK can do more dmg with a heavy attack to a Warden, than a Warden can do with heavy attack to a PK, especially when PK's can make sure to not get hit by heavies, and Warden can barely avoid from PK spamming heavies.

To make it even close to being balanced, she should lose 70% health from anybodys heavy attack, and 2-3 light attacks should outright kill her.

Otherwise there is no way to justify her speed and damage without comming to a conclusion that she is overpowered, which she is, everyone who played her knows that, especially me, since I moonwalked to prestige 3 in just few days in the beta with a PK steady maintaining 90% K/D ratio

Said like a true noob. PK against any tanky char is a hard matchup already since if you *** up once it's half your life while you have to outplay your tanky opponent like crazy in order to win and hope they make twice as many mistakes as you cuz you need to hit them 2x for every 1x they hit you it's ridiculous.

PK needs to do 200% more damage so just like tanky chars can 3 hit her, PK should be able to 3 hit tanky chars. ATM if you *** up once as PK you get punished so hard it's not even funny while you have to seriously outplay and do many more attacks against tanky chars in order to win.

PK is some joke balancing right now it's ridiculous.

Rusty_Potato224
02-25-2017, 06:44 PM

Otherwise there is no way to justify her speed and damage without comming to a conclusion that she is overpowered, which she is, everyone who played her knows that, especially me, since I moonwalked to prestige 3 in just few days in the beta with a PK steady maintaining 90% K/D ratio

this is just your ****ter opinion. that's all im trying to say. I was trying to be nice and explain with no intention of insulting you because you clearly havent played as Pk vs a decently skilled opponent. Only ****ty wardens get killed by PKs. So now she needs to be the squishiest class in the game while she has plate on and an orochi has leather and wood. makes sense. if anythign the orochi needs to be squishier lmao. classically biased nerd spouting completely incorrect and ignorant ideas/insults trying to favor his class and nerf the one he cant beat. I personally think this game is balanced fine, they just need to change the Gb back and fix PK. I dont want any buffs or nerfs for anyone, i just want my class to actually be able to GB.

kidico
02-25-2017, 06:46 PM
Consider the following - PK can do a free grab into a stab that still does same dmg as a grab + heavy from Orochi, and other classes can't even perform a grab into a heavy, except for Shugoki

Now you're just pulling shiet out of your *** left and right. An orochi heavy is also free after a grab just as a beserker zone attack is and everyone has free hits that do incredible damage in certain situations. PK can't even get a guaranteed free hit after a parry against many chars it's ridiculous.

Don't talk noob if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Rusty_Potato224

the bleed wasnt even OP. you could be easily killed in the time they are bleeding unless you straight run away and there alot of classes with heals and just running to a zone and getting 1 heal will stop you from dieing if the PK runs. its not like you bleed out in 2sec. it takes a decent amount of time.

MassiveD.
Said like a true noob. PK against any tanky char is a hard matchup already since if you *** up once it's half your life while you have to outplay your tanky opponent like crazy in order to win and hope they make twice as many mistakes as you cuz you need to hit them 2x for every 1x they hit you it's ridiculous.

PK needs to do 200% more damage so just like tanky chars can 3 hit her, PK should be able to 3 hit tanky chars. ATM if you *** up once as PK you get punished so hard it's not even funny while you have to seriously outplay and do many more attacks against tanky chars in order to win.

PK is some joke balancing right now it's ridiculous.

That just proves my point - noobs suck with her but pros are unstopable with her.

It's best to simply cycle her out of the game or re-work her completely, as in the current and previous forms she simply does not fit the game as she is more of a hack and slash character than a thinking mans character.

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 06:50 PM
this is just your ****ter opinion. that's all im trying to say. I was trying to be nice and explain with no intention of insulting you because you clearly havent played as Pk vs a decently skilled opponent. Only ****ty wardens get killed by PKs. So now she needs to be the squishiest class in the game while she has plate on and an orochi has leather and wood. makes sense. if anythign the orochi needs to be squishier lmao. classically biased nerd spouting completely incorrect and ignorant ideas/insults trying to favor his class and nerf the one he cant beat. I personally think this game is balanced fine, they just need to change the Gb back and fix PK. I dont want any buffs or nerfs for anyone, i just want my class to actually be able to GB.

In no part of this thread were you trying to be nice, child, all you did and continue to do is whine *WAH WAH WAH, my OP character is no longer OP therefor everyone reks me*

Unfortunitely for you, you are not the arbiter of gameplay mechanics, therefor nobody needs to listen to you, do we?

As it stands, more people are pushing agenda that she is overpowered even as she is now, and even more people are saying that she does not even fith in with the flavor of For Honor, and thus she must go or be reworked completely.

I'm very sorry for you, but you will simply have to deal with it, or continue throwing a tantrum, it's up to you but not a chip of my shoulder really.

Hope that clarifies things for you.

Rusty_Potato224
02-25-2017, 06:51 PM
That just proves my point - noobs suck with her but pros are unstopable with her.

It's best to simply cycle her out of the game or re-work her completely, as in the current and previous forms she simply does not fit the game as she is more of a hack and slash character than a thinking mans character.
No. YOU'RE completely missing the point. YOU suck Vs her. thats why you're complaining. End of story. get better vs PK. If you cant kill her now you just aren't very good and i have no idea what you'll do besides rage quit when she gets fixed.

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 06:53 PM
No. YOU'RE completely missing the point. YOU suck Vs her. thats why you're complaining. End of story. get better vs PK. If you cant kill her now you just aren't very good and i have no idea what you'll do besides rage quit when she gets fixed.

"no YOU"

Oh ok, that refutes my argument completely, oh wait it doesn't.

Honestly I wouldn't mind whatever they do with PK, the more people play PK the more free wins/kills for my Orochi.

But if it was up to me, I would either get rid of her or rework her, and I know for certain that the majority of the community shares the same view, making you the minority.

Rusty_Potato224
02-25-2017, 07:01 PM
"no YOU"

Oh ok, that refutes my argument completely, oh wait it doesn't.

I guess we will see what happens when the GB is finally fixed. I got 100 bucks on this salty ****** being the first person to make a forum post on how OP PKs are when they get fixed. just think about this. imagine you GB as orochi and then go to heavy top after for your free damage but not only do they not take damage but your stamina was taken for an attack that did no damage or anything of value. that's what Pks are dealing with. im sorry your having trouble beating PKs when they've been "nerfed" into the ground. This wasnt supposed to be a post about balance anyway. just fixing a broken mechanic. But your whiny little *** couldn't resist complaining.

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 07:05 PM
I guess we will see what happens when the GB is finally fixed. I got 100 bucks on this salty ****** being the first person to make a forum post on how OP PKs are when they get fixed. just think about this. imagine you GB as orochi and then go to heavy top after for your free damage but not only do they not take damage but your stamina was taken for an attack that did no damage or anything of value. that's what Pks are dealing with. im sorry your having trouble beating PKs when they've been "nerfed" into the ground. This wasnt supposed to be a post about balance anyway. just fixing a broken mechanic. But your whiny little *** couldn't resist complaining.

I love how I said 3 times that I personally have no problem with PK, as I slaughter them on their knees with my Orochi, yet you still keep saying that I am the one having problems, which just makes it obvious that I am arguing with a school-age child.

As I said, I am very sorry if you suck with the PK, but I know for a fact that top level koreans have no problem owning people with her as she is now, perhaps try get on their level or something, I don't know, or embrace the fact that she simply doesn't fit the For Honor scene and needs to be cycled out or reworked completely

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 07:16 PM
then why the **** are you complaining? No one likes or respects your opinions here. if you win vs them so much stfu and enjoy your free wins.

I don't recall a single point in this thread where I have complained, I did, for some reason though, made you rage to the point where you devolved to shouting, typing profainities and failing your grammar.

Yet you did not come even close to refuting any of my arguments, and now you won't even have the chance to try again, as this argument is over, with my points dwarfing over yours.

I suggest you take time to think things over, have a little time out, watch your blood pressure, and when you have more, less laughable arguments, feel free to message me, I will gladly debate you on them.

But for now, I am going to report every post you made with profane language, which is against the forum rules, have a good day.

Rusty_Potato224
02-25-2017, 07:19 PM
I don't recall a single point in this thread where I have complained, I did, for some reason though, make you mad to the point where you devolved to shouting, typing profainities and failing your grammar.

Yet you did not come even close to refuting any of my arguments, and now you won't even have the chance to try again, as this argument is over, with my points dwarfing over yours.

I suggest you take time to think things over, have a little time out, watch your blood pressure, and when you have more respectable arguments, feel free to message me, I will gladly debate you on them.

But for now, I am gonna report every post you made with profane language, which is against the forum rules, have a good day.
LMAO. Kid. the very first post you made was complaining about the PK. i nicely tried to correct your misconceptions. Then YOU insulted ME first. so nice try President Trump, but your Alternative facts have no power here.

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 07:26 PM
LMAO. Kid. the very first post you made was complaining about the PK. i nicely tried to correct your misconceptions. Then YOU insulted ME first. so nice try President Trump, but your Alternative facts have no power here.

"I don't know, I personally think that PK needs to be nerfed further, they do so much dmg with just normal attacks and are so fast, especially since dashes cost no stamina.

I've seen insane korean players shred people to pieces with her without taking a hit back, which makes me think that to actually balance her she should die from 2-3 light hits maximum, currently PK's are way too tanky

Other than that, PK is also a very cheesy character, that gives too much benefits for a very spammy type of play that doesnt require a lot of thinking, raises the question if she even belongs in this game and perhaps should be cycled out or reworked completely"

^ this is my first reply, very constructive, thorough, and in no way complainy.

Now this is your reply to mine:

"Bud if you dont have anything useful or even factual to post please dont. The PK is bugged. They have even said so themselves. The second and 3rd stab does no damage or bleed and just steals stam. If you think thats intended you've got some kind of mental deficiency."

Which is immediately offensive, incoherent, and at a first glance looks to be written by either a child or a hillbilly.

Furthermore I am European, I do not care the slightest for your politics, but even I can tell that when children don't have any proper arguments left, they devolve even further by saying things that they think would be offensive, E.G. thinking you can offend me by calling me Trump, whom is actually quite admired here in europe, for not being a warmongering shill, unlike Killary.

So which is next? Are you gonna cry or call me an n-word?

Do your parents know you are being rude on the interwebs?

GreenRanger XI
02-25-2017, 07:28 PM
It is a bug they have even said.

Yeah not with the damage, with the stamina.

PackingMoney
02-25-2017, 07:28 PM
I don't recall a single point in this thread where I have complained, I did, for some reason though, made you rage to the point where you devolved to shouting, typing profainities and failing your grammar.

I suggest you take time to think things over, have a little time out, watch your blood pressure, and when you have more, less laughable arguments, feel free to message me, I will gladly debate you on them.

But for now, I am going to report every post you made with profane language, which is against the forum rules, have a good day.

Whilst I like how calm you are, it is kind of annoying that you are talking to him as if you are telling of a school kid and trying to point out grammatical errors, so let me aid you.
In your first sentence, it is make you rage not 'made you rage' and you also said that your points are dwarfing over his, which also means that your points are less significant than his are.

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 07:32 PM
Whilst I like how calm you are, it is kind of annoying that you are talking to him as if you are telling of a school kid and trying to point out grammatical errors, so let me aid you.
In your first sentence, it is make you rage not 'made you rage' and you also said that your points are dwarfing over his, which also means that your points are less significant than his are.

"Made you rage" if you check my editing time-stamp, I actually saw my own typo and fixed it.

"dwarf over" make something look small (altho it's probably more correct to say just "dwarfs", you are probably right)
"dwarf under" make somebody look big

And I must point out that I'm not an English speaker to begin with, I speak 4 languages and English is my worst, so sorry for any past and future grammatical errors

Rusty_Potato224
02-25-2017, 07:39 PM
"I don't know, I personally think that PK needs to be nerfed further, they do so much dmg with just normal attacks and are so fast, especially since dashes cost no stamina.

Other than that, PK is also a very cheesy character, that gives too much benefits for a very spammy type of play that doesnt require a lot of thinking, raises the question if she even belongs in this game and perhaps should be cycled out or reworked completely"

^ this is my first reply, very constructive, thorough, and in no way complainy.

Now this is your reply to mine:

"Bud if you dont have anything useful or even factual to post please dont. The PK is bugged. They have even said so themselves. The second and 3rd stab does no damage or bleed and just steals stam. If you think thats intended you've got some kind of mental deficiency."

Which is immediately offensive, incoherent, and at a first glance looks to be written by either a child or a hillbilly.

Furthermore I am European, I do not care the slightest for your politics, but even I can tell that when children don't have any proper arguments left, they devolve even further by saying things that they think would be offensive, E.G. thinking you can offend me by calling me Trump, whom is actually quite admired here in europe, for not being a warmongering shill, unlike Killary.

So what's next? Are you gonna cry, or call me an n-word?

Do your parents know you are being rude on the interwebs? 100% "complainy" and if you cant see that then you have other problems. i think i was pretty nice to someone who completely missed the point of the thread and tried to hijack this into a topic about balance when it was about fixing a broken mechanic. There are plenty of other threads on that exact topic you can spread your misconceptions to. You chose to take my words offensively i guess. i was honestly just trying to bring the thread back on topic and help you undersand the Pk has not been nerfed and that shes bugged.

By the way the post you quoted was for green not you, so i didn't even say that to you.

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 07:45 PM
100% "complainy"

This is merely your opinion, it was in no way shape or form a complaint, just a mere 2cents.

I was as calm writting it as I am now, whatever ensued afterwards was a result of you attacking my comment, hence the "hijacking" which was not my intention.

I'm very happy you calmed down, and trying to be constructive.

But as someone mentioned, didn't they say they gonna fix the stamina, and not the actual bleed damage?

Gnarxly
02-25-2017, 07:46 PM
Once you get to know PK they become much less threatening, compared to how they are percieved at beginning when people cant even block properly yet.

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 07:50 PM
Once you get to know PK they become much less threatening, compared to how they are percieved at beginning when people cant even block properly yet.

Depends, if you play PK well and get into her mindset of always flying never stopping (I've seen Koreans do it to an eerie extent), she can still be very dangerous and spamable no matter what, a lot of characters inherently struggle against her, for example Shugoki, and other slow characters.

I know that great Orochi, Warden, Nobushi players wreck PK supper hard, which is why I originaly said that PK doesn't really feel like she fits in the game at all as well as other characters, as her mechanics seems close-minded and all over the place at the same time.

I actually think that if you get fast with her, like SUPER fast, to the point where you are destroying your gamepad or keyboard, you can throw out her entire kit out the window, and rely solely on speed, damage, dodge, and the fact that you don't take that much dmg if you get cought by an accidental swipe, and this is the main problem really, as great PK players rely on speed and chip / harass dmg, which on next level plays becomes unstoppable, even the other day I saw a PK on my team rack up nearly 30 kills in a domination match, it was sureal to watch

Rusty_Potato224
02-25-2017, 07:53 PM
This is merely your opinion, it was in no way shape or form a complaint, just a mere 2cents.

I was as calm writting it as I am now, whatever ensued afterwards was a result of you attacking my comment, hence the "hijacking" which was not my intention.

I'm very happy you calmed down, and trying to be constructive.

But as someone mentioned, didn't they say they gonna fix the stamina, and not the actual bleed damage?

First i didnt even say that quoted post to you.

Second i am pretty upset and was at the start because my class that i loved playing in the beta is no where near as fun or viable at top tier play. Of course you can still be "good" if you work at it but why do that when its not a fun/rewarding play style for me? Like other have said its a noob killer. Easy to kill people who aren't very good. Way harder to kill anyone with skill. You basically have to flawlessly kill them to win fights 1v1 without GB. Also i think the GB from beta change will help everyone. In beta my friend rarely got bled by me(he played Conq) because GBI state in beta.

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 07:58 PM
First i didnt even say that quoted post to you.

Second i am pretty upset and was at the start because my class that i loved playing in the beta is no where near as fun or viable at top tier play. Of course you can still be "good" if you work at it but why do that when its not a fun/rewarding play style for me? Like other have said its a noob killer. Easy to kill people who aren't very good. Way harder to kill anyone with skill. You basically have to flawlessly kill them to win fights 1v1 without GB. Also i think the GB from beta change will help everyone. In beta my friend rarely got bled by me(he played Conq) because GBI state in beta.

I don't have anything against you, you are entitled to feel the way you feel, it's understandable, if my favorite characters received direct nerfs I would probably be salty too.

Let's just shake hands and not bicker anymore

Waynedetta40k
02-25-2017, 08:16 PM
Tuesday when the patch will hit PK will be back where it was.

PackingMoney
02-25-2017, 08:26 PM

Sweet, do you have a link so I can double check?

Rusty_Potato224
02-25-2017, 08:41 PM
i thought they said theyre going to have an update on when the patch will come out tuesday. not the actual patch. Or did i read that wrong?

GLR476
02-26-2017, 01:02 AM

Wow, you just instantly flagged yourself as a dunce you know that?

You are clearly brain dead and part of the growing Stero type of PKs being toxic A holes who ruin the game. Congrats

PKs are BY DEFINITION the hardest class in the game to parry. If you don't know that you are even dumber than brain dead. Only orochi top light attacks and berserker side attacks are as fast as PKs that come from all 3 directions and therefore the least predictable and hardest to defend. So shut that noob biased mouth pathetically defending your broken main :o Or continue if you want look extra pathetic. Def don't tell people to 'Get Gud' while you tell bald lies.

As it stands PKs have:
1 fastest attack in the game, (zone attack)
2. Best light attacks in the game, tied for fastest but ANY direction so hardest to defend
3. Insane recovery time, PK can lunge attack almost any character and get parried and STILL beat them to the punch with a light attack with the exception of other assassins or warden because of top light. (leading to noob PK cry about wardens LOL)
4. Best bleed in the game; even though it is a stupidly easy move off a simple GB! Should at least be a difficult dodge parry...and def nerfed
5. Best dodges in the game; they are completely broken.

Essentially the only way to beat a PK for most classes is to be better at range management than them because that is their only weakness. That is it unless you expect everyone to be good at blocking the hardest character int he game to block... expect that obviously sounds dumb and doesn't make sense by definition...

You are the cancer of this game and if they don't Nerf PK way more people, including me will probably quit, unless they just buff every other character instead. So please leave! It will be a sign the game is better and less abusive if less toxic scrubs like you are around. :cool:

Edit: I don't have a 'main' per say, I have 6 characters at or almost at rep 1 and none at rep 2. PK seems broken and stupid from the perspective of all 6; that is half the game.

Scoregasms2286
02-26-2017, 01:26 AM
Consider the following - PK can do a free grab into a stab that still does same dmg as a grab + heavy from Orochi, and other classess can't even perform a grab into a heavy, except for Shugoki

Bro what are you having, can i get some?

So youre trying to tell me, that PK grab + bleed can kill someone with the 1 bar remaining. Just like Orochi can with a grab + heavy. Orochis damage was buffed btw, in the beta tests, his overhead heavy does 1.5 bars to a pk.

Scoregasms2286
02-26-2017, 01:30 AM
As it stands PKs have:
2. Best light attacks in the game, tied for fastest but ANY direction so hardest to defend
3. Insane recovery time, PK can lunge attack almost any character and get parried and STILL beat them to the punch with a light attack with the exception of other assassins or warden because of top light. (leading to noob PK cry about wardens LOL)
4. Best bleed in the game; even though it is a stupidly easy move off a simple GB! Should at least be a difficult dodge parry...and def nerfed

Uhmm....

1. Wardens zone is faster
2. Orochi double light upper....from a GB does more damage than his heavy
3. Try lunging onto a warlord and going for an attack, full guard into a head butt :)
4. .................................................H AVE YOU ****ING SEEN NOBUSHI?!
5. ehh Orochis is better in terms of dodge/attack aspect. Why? Because with PK she can be GB mid dodge. Orochi/berseker cannot because they twirl like ballerinas making them immune to a GB :)

Man....might want to do some research instead of your best guess opinions.

Kuzan343
02-26-2017, 01:57 AM
The only problem I have is the fast attacks and the constant dash. People will literally stab, dash back, grab and stab three times, dash back, and repeat. If they get hurt they run away fast as hell. Its annoying. I haven't seen any other playstyle.

GLR476
02-26-2017, 01:58 AM
Uhmm....

1. Wardens zone is faster
2. Orochi double light upper....from a GB does more damage than his heavy
3. Try lunging onto a warlord and going for an attack, full guard into a head butt :)
4. .................................................H AVE YOU ****ING SEEN NOBUSHI?!
5. ehh Orochis is better in terms of dodge/attack aspect. Why? Because with PK she can be GB mid dodge. Orochi/berseker cannot because they twirl like ballerinas making them immune to a GB :)

Man....might want to do some research instead of your best guess opinions.

Nope, all attacks have been measured by frame rate and PK is confirmed the fastest zone attack at 9 fps, warden is second fastest with zone attack at 12 fps. There was a forum post earlier about this same subject with links.

1. Berserker side attacks, Orochi Top attacks, and ALL directions of PK light attacks are the third fastest attacks in the game overall at 15 fps.

2. Who cares, Orochi top light attacks are predictable and even the double chain doesn't take much more than 1/5th or 1/6th of even another Orochi's life, PK attacks are not so predictable they can come form all 3 directions and just as fast. PK doesn't seem to do less damage than orochi with light attack overall, and with the easy GB bleed that is the best bleed in the game PKs clearly do way more damage overall with basically just light attack spam and GB; like the easiest moves have the biggest pay off wth? Reverse of every other class!

3. Why are you attacking anything with full guard anyway? Doesn't make sense by definition. You GB that or dodge away, the last thing any class does it attack because Its FULL GUARD MODE DUH?!?! What are you trying to say?

4. Yea, Nobusihi has second best bleed by a long mile. PK bleed when working correctly takes like a 1/3rd of your HP, Nobushi does like 1/5th lol. It is not even remotely close.
And frankly, nobusihi should have the best bleeds, PK has the best light attacks and dodges and it doesn't need to be the best at anything else and it is already to easy to abuse light attack spam as it is. Nobuishi is fast but it is category slower than any assassin and significantly easier to counter or parry with for that reason.

5. Who cars if you can GB PK during dodge because you won't ever hit her, she dodges faster and recovers to dodge again faster than Orochi. I have seen no class make more broken dodges than PK. I agree some characters like Warlord and Shugoki have GB moves/Grabs that work like homing missiles but welcome to the club. If PK suffers it you can't imagine what it is like for everyone else with much slower characters and by comparison pathetic dodge skills.

Honestly Orochi and berserkers seem to have relatively even dodging and are both second overall, PK has noticeably faster dodging and in the option of most players I know in person (8) the hardest to hit.

Scoregasms2286
02-26-2017, 02:09 AM
Nope, all attacks have been measured by frame rate and PK is confirmed the fastest zone attack at 9 fps, warden is second fastest with zone attack at 12 fps. There was a forum post earlier about this same subject with links.

1. Berserker side attacks, Orochi Top attacks, and ALL directions of PK light attacks are the third fastest attacks in the game overall at 15 fps.

2. Who cares, Orochi top light attacks are predictable and even the double chain doesn't take much more than 1/5th or 1/6th of even another Orochi's life, PK attacks are not so predictable they can come form all 3 directions and just as fast. PK doesn't seem to do less damage than orochi with light attack overall, and with the easy GB bleed that is the best bleed in the game PKs clearly do way more damage overall with basically just light attack spam and GB; like the easiest moves have the biggest pay off wth? Reverse of every other class!

3. Why are you attacking anything with full guard anyway? Doesn't make sense by definition. You GB that or dodge away, the last thing any class does it attack because Its FULL GUARD MODE DUH?!?! What are you trying to say?

4. Yea, Nobusihi has second best bleed by a long mile. PK bleed when working correctly takes like a 1/3rd of your HP, Nobushi does like 1/5th lol. It is not even remotely close.
And frankly, nobusihi should have the best bleeds, PK has the best light attacks and dodges and it doesn't need to be the best at anything else and it is already to easy to abuse light attack spam as it is. Nobuishi is fast but it is category slower than any assassin and significantly easier to counter or parry with for that reason.

5. Who cars if you can GB PK during dodge because you won't ever hit her, she dodges faster and recovers to dodge again faster than Orochi. I have seen no class make more broken dodges than PK. I agree some characters like Warlord and Shugoki have GB moves/Grabs that work like homing missiles but welcome to the club. If PK suffers it you can't imagine what it is like for everyone else with much slower characters and by comparison pathetic dodge skills.

Honestly Orochi and berserkers seem to have relatively even dodging and are both second overall, PK has noticeably faster dodging and in the option of most players I know in person (8) the hardest to hit.

This whole argument just screams to me "I dont understand guaranteed hits", why I brought up the dodge, you can GB while someone is dodging and they cannot CGB. Everyone saying PK lunges in attacks and lunges out, well wise 1, guard up, after getting hit if you know her playstyle just GB for a guaranteed attack????
Like if any player is not changing his play style by a prolonged fight they are bad. If you have discovered the pattern of the attack, counter it but guaranteeing yourself free damage.

And nobushi can bleed you for 1/2 health off of an attack combo, into the kick with a free bleed. this bleed setup is still ticking below half, the other half comes from the damage dealt.

And I was pointing out there are characters with faster recovery time than PK. By the warlord statement earlier, You get the lunge off, successful hit, then in your first argument you said PK would light attack. Well given my exmaple if you lunge, get the hit, light attack, warlord can recover faster from the lunge into full guard to start his combo faster.

GLR476
02-26-2017, 02:16 AM
This whole argument just screams to me "I dont understand guaranteed hits", why I brought up the dodge, you can GB while someone is dodging and they cannot CGB. Everyone saying PK lunges in attacks and lunges out, well wise 1, guard up, after getting hit if you know her playstyle just GB for a guaranteed attack????
Like if any player is not changing his play style by a prolonged fight they are bad. If you have discovered the pattern of the attack, counter it but guaranteeing yourself free damage.

And nobushi can bleed you for 1/2 health off of an attack combo, into the kick with a free bleed. this bleed setup is still ticking below half, the other half comes from the damage dealt.

And I was pointing out there are characters with faster recovery time than PK. By the warlord statement earlier, You get the lunge off, successful hit, then in your first argument you said PK would light attack. Well given my exmaple if you lunge, get the hit, light attack, warlord can recover faster from the lunge into full guard to start his combo faster.

I feel like this argument is "I'm assuming the PK is dodging to the side against a warlord" when in reality its the back and forth dodge that dominates gameplay. PKs only dodge side ways only when they predict a top attack well enough they can side step attack into a chain.

Are you implying you can GB a PK dodging backwards? No way; maybe a broken warlord thing but that has nothing to do with the PKs overall balance and that is a separate issue with headbutt if it exists. Not relevant. If you have to talk about the most broken aspect of warlord to try and justify PK and is not a good sign imo.

As for the Nobuishi... I've gotten 6 chars to prestige 1 and that is enough for me to tell you 100% that no Nobusihi ever kills me as fast as a PK does and I know PK bleed does more damage when working properly. Nobusihi needs several long drawn out chains of combos, knockdowns, and weaker bleeds to slowly kill people not unlike the valk but more offensive instead of defensive. It can be hard to stop but it isn't going to kill you as fast as a berserker or PK.. And whatever the Nobushi can do its basic attacks are way easier to block or counter than the PK so starting any of those chains is a whole grade more difficult.

Honestly you could give the PK nothing but zone attack, forward lunge attack, dodge, and basic light attacks and it would be one of the best characters just because it would be the toughest character in the game to parry basic light attacks from on the principle that they are the most unpredictable fastest light attacks in the game backed up by the fastest attack in the game period (9 fps zone attack) so if they ever dare not have their guard on their right side at ALL times other they are open to a basically unblockable attack from PK, For survivability they have the fastest dodges and a way to close the distance to cover for the only real weakness the PK has at all... range.

Rusty_Potato224
02-26-2017, 08:09 AM
Wow, you just instantly flagged yourself as a dunce you know that?

You are clearly brain dead and part of the growing Stero type of PKs being toxic A holes who ruin the game. Congrats

PKs are BY DEFINITION the hardest class in the game to parry. If you don't know that you are even dumber than brain dead. Only orochi top light attacks and berserker side attacks are as fast as PKs that come from all 3 directions and therefore the least predictable and hardest to defend. So shut that noob biased mouth pathetically defending your broken main :o Or continue if you want look extra pathetic. Def don't tell people to 'Get Gud' while you tell bald lies.

As it stands PKs have:

Essentially the only way to beat a PK for most classes is to be better at range management than them because that is their only weakness. That is it unless you expect everyone to be good at blocking the hardest character int he game to block... expect that obviously sounds dumb and doesn't make sense by definition...

You are the cancer of this game and if they don't Nerf PK way more people, including me will probably quit, unless they just buff every other character instead. So please leave! It will be a sign the game is better and less abusive if less toxic scrubs like you are around. :cool:

Edit: I don't have a 'main' per say, I have 6 characters at or almost at rep 1 and none at rep 2. PK seems broken and stupid from the perspective of all 6; that is half the game.
Im sorry you're this bad at the game. literally everything youve said is false outside of the zone attack being fastest. do you play pk at all? sounds like you get killed by them and are complaining. Also as ive stated multiple times this is a thread about fixing a bug, and not about class balance. So take your alternative facts to a more relevant thread.

Rusty_Potato224
02-26-2017, 08:14 AM

Sincerely,

just in case we need a reminder what the topic is.

Angels_Shadow14
04-12-2017, 11:49 AM

PK is the most broken character in video game history (considering its for a game that has to be balanced). Proven by her being the only character ever to be banned from an MLG tournament. Her attacks have no tell while all the other character have at least a split second tell unlike the frame she has for a tell and she can dodge out of any situation if needed. I understand that she is designed to be the fastest character which is why she can get out of things but it should be counter acted by her damage output, which its not.

Joseph_2017
04-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Heroes should stay and support their own faction rather than having PK Vikings and Samurai, it might help the Knights in the war.

Prophit618
04-12-2017, 02:33 PM
PK is the most broken character in video game history (considering its for a game that has to be balanced). Proven by her being the only character ever to be banned from an MLG tournament. Her attacks have no tell while all the other character have at least a split second tell unlike the frame she has for a tell and she can dodge out of any situation if needed. I understand that she is designed to be the fastest character which is why she can get out of things but it should be counter acted by her damage output, which its not.

M Bison in Super Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition is the most broken character in video game history. And that's just if we only consider other fighting games.

I could debate the specific points you made about PK, but I'm just tired of fighting with PK exaggerators on here. And, to be perfectly honest, if you're a console player, you have SOME legitimate complaint given the FPS gives you virtually no time to react to their lights.