PDA

View Full Version : Dev's forcing us to play broken game-modes like elimination

Madafakkajones
02-25-2017, 04:06 PM
Ok, so I just wanted to start off with saying that I absolutely hate the game-mode "Elimination", as it is now. It seems like every single player is forced to break the "code of honor" unlike in the 2v2 brawl. And that you have to join "deathmatch" to be randomly placed in Skirmish or Elimination is absolutely ridiculous. Players should be able to chose whether they want to play Skirmish or Elimination. And the fact that some days every single daily-quest AND ordrer evolves around elimination. I get that they do this cause of the lack of players in this game-mode. But I find it ridiculous.

What do you guys think?

Sorry for bad English.

Biocoast
02-25-2017, 04:19 PM
I personally enjoy the elimination mode very much, the teamplay and all makes it very much enjoyable, while skirmish is rather annoying and tedious since it takes far to long and its basicly a 4vs1 as soon as 1 team gets ahead.

I am all for splitting the two game modes... Only thing they need to fix is the gear a bit, some are a bit to strong and need some toning, like the revenge gain overall.

nolovesword
02-25-2017, 05:28 PM
The game is technically still in open beta, and the contracts are a way of focus testing.

SpoopyBoofs
02-25-2017, 05:33 PM
You can't really get mad if people don't follow the "Code of Honor" in a 4v4 mode. The game itself doesn't have a system built to support it, and it's more of a community effort to make duels more interesting than one sided. The game knows when you are being teamed up on and personal think it should give you less point for those compare to winning in a 1v1.

That being said, I'd love to option to heart a mode and have it only search that. Skirmish to be is honestly pointless and I never want to play it. Elimination is a fun distraction from Dominion.

Ok, so I just wanted to start off with saying that I absolutely hate the game-mode "Elimination", as it is now. It seems like every single player is forced to break the "code of honor" unlike in the 2v2 brawl. And that you have to join "deathmatch" to be randomly placed in Skirmish or Elimination is absolutely ridiculous. Players should be able to chose whether they want to play Skirmish or Elimination. And the fact that some days every single daily-quest AND ordrer evolves around elimination. I get that they do this cause of the lack of players in this game-mode. But I find it ridiculous.

What do you guys think?

Sorry for bad English.

Astrolite.
02-25-2017, 05:36 PM
I personally enjoy the elimination mode very much, the teamplay and all makes it very much enjoyable, while skirmish is rather annoying and tedious since it takes far to long and its basicly a 4vs1 as soon as 1 team gets ahead.

I am all for splitting the two game modes... Only thing they need to fix is the gear a bit, some are a bit to strong and need some toning, like the revenge gain overall.

+1 i like elimination too, Although a lot of people tend to forget that team-play is required among self succes.

BrudaVoo
02-25-2017, 05:39 PM
Hello everyone.

I agree with the topic starter. We should be able to choose between Skirmish and Elimination. I need to make a quest "win 5 battles in skirmish" and before that I played 3 battles of Elimination. This is stupid.
I am also very angry about constant disconnects. A lot of people are dropped off the game, and you must play with the bots in one team against ppl with 3-4 Prestige in full gears. This is stupid.
I also dont understand, for example, when I made a lot of damage to one man and my teammate killed him, then I made a lot of damage to another man and my team mate killed him, then I made a lot of damage to another man and my team mate killed him,then I made a lot of damage to another man and my team mate killed him, and so on, and finally I get 0 points for that!!! And my teammates get complete package lol. This is stupid.
I read a lot of stuff here, that the beginners can be "ballanced" with full gear "beginner" with 2-3 prestige. Tell me please, how often did you get the team for example in Skirmish or in Brawl with really balanced mates? I think that I NEVER get a really well ballanced team. And this is stupid.
What do you think of all this stuff?
I really like this game but all these things which appeared in front of me make me really angry and dissappointed...

Madafakkajones
02-25-2017, 06:03 PM
I'm glad that people agree with what I pointed out here. Skirmish and elimination should definitely be broken up in two game modes. As well as I personally think it would be a massive upgrade to make that you can't do more than 2v1 in an elimination. By somehow blocking their entrance to the player that is on the loosing side. Overall I LOVE the game, I enjoy it really much. But this needs looking into :)

Gnarxly
02-25-2017, 07:51 PM
I love elimination the way it is.

Exaffect
02-25-2017, 07:52 PM
Love elimination. Don't like skirmish though.