PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place to buy Raven-Shield??

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 04:16 AM
Hey, I went to ebay and the cheapest I can find to buy Raven-Shield is about $22 after tax. That's a little more than half the price compared to the stores, but was wondering if any of you know of a place or a way I can get it cheaper? Maybe under $20??

Thanks dudes. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<hr>
--"General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man." -Col. Jack O'Neill -Stargate SG-1
--Capt. Carter: "You think it might be a booby trap?"
Teal'c: "Booby?"
--"I'm a bomb technician, if you see me running, try to catch up" -in Russian on a bomb tech's shirt from "The Sum of All Fears"
--"All my life, I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's a fish!" -Tom Hanks "Splash"
--"War is not about who's right, it's about who's left." -Anders Russell

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 04:16 AM
Hey, I went to ebay and the cheapest I can find to buy Raven-Shield is about $22 after tax. That's a little more than half the price compared to the stores, but was wondering if any of you know of a place or a way I can get it cheaper? Maybe under $20??

Thanks dudes. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<hr>
--"General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man." -Col. Jack O'Neill -Stargate SG-1
--"I'm a bomb technician, if you see me running, try to catch up" -in Russian on a bomb tech's shirt from "The Sum of All Fears"
--"All my life, I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's a fish!" -Tom Hanks "Splash"

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 04:19 AM
Well, you could not get Raven Shield at all. That would cost you $0.

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 04:19 AM
Legal or illegal?

Illegal: KaZaA

Legal: I'll sell it to you for $19.99. That's under $20, and I'll pay shipping. Happy Birthday!

<hr width="50%" align="left">c.787
Murphy's Law: If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong. Corollary: If there is a worse time for something to go wrong, it will happen then.
c.787@charter.net

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 04:28 AM
serious c.787? sure, hehe, but wait, do you have paypal?

<hr>

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 04:31 AM
Are you sure you don't want to take my suggestion? $0, can't beat that!

Well of course, you also get zero Raven Shields...

Message Edited on 07/07/0308:32PM by FLYdude

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 04:34 AM
Well, I want to be able to shoot people in multiplayer. I actually don't have much hope for the single player missions. Rainbow Six games usually get a lot of good word after their release, but after RvS came out, I didn't hear much at all, so that must mean it was "OK" at best.

Oh well. Even OK games can be fun online if played with the right people.

<hr>

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 04:50 AM
Demon_Mustang wrote:
- Oh well. Even OK games can be fun online if played
- with the right people.

Good luck finding right people...

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 04:55 AM
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif I know, I'll need it, thanks.

That's why I don't play Rogue Spear anymore, all these idiot kids are making the multiplayer suck. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

<hr>

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 05:01 AM
And that's why I won't be getting Raven Shield at all.

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 07:49 AM
Crackheads will sell it for $5.

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 07:54 AM
Dammit, where is c.787, I thought he was going to sell it to me $19.99 including shipping, hehe.

<hr>

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 08:04 AM
You can come play with me...i'll go easy on you and be a really nice girl.....*evil laugh*

http://www.leetweb.com/publicsigs/deathsig.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 08:52 AM
Just wait for the next person to say, "I Quit. I'm not playing this anymore." Then offer them 5 dollars to ship it to you.
Much cheaper then 19.99 too.

"Brave Rifles!"

- Matt
"The spirit of the Cav is reason enough to fight!"

http://www.hostmysig.com/data/guidon666/BR.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 09:13 AM
sounds like a plan! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<hr>