PDA

View Full Version : I am so sick and tired of 1v2 fights...

GayForShugoki
02-25-2017, 09:09 AM
I get it, alright! I get that you believe that Iím some kind of damsel in distress and that I must be saved, no matter the cost. I understand that you think that I need your help to kill the enemy that has less than half of their health and Iím sitting at full health.

The answer is that I donít need your help, nor do I want it.

All you people do is hit me in the back with your light attack mashing. Your sole achievement is making my combos go Ďpoofí and then cause me to get hit because I canít block their next attack because youíve made my character stumble around.

Letís just say you decide to not hit me in the back, which would instantly surprise me, and you get around the enemy and begin wailing on them. Donít. Youíre giving them free revenge which is gonna cause my next death because thereís a chance youíre going to hit me again and then Iíll get two hit and executed.

I donít need your help, alright? Go capture some points or something.

(╬ ಠ益ಠ)

zwaggs33
02-25-2017, 09:11 AM
No

SiewcaRaka
02-25-2017, 09:13 AM
No

Waynedetta40k
02-25-2017, 09:14 AM
Go duel

EothK
02-25-2017, 09:41 AM
I get it, alright! I get that you believe that I’m some kind of damsel in distress and that I must be saved, no matter the cost. I understand that you think that I need your help to kill the enemy that has less than half of their health and I’m sitting at full health.

The answer is that I don’t need your help, nor do I want it.

All you people do is hit me in the back with your light attack mashing. Your sole achievement is making my combos go ‘poof’ and then cause me to get hit because I can’t block their next attack because you’ve made my character stumble around.

Let’s just say you decide to not hit me in the back, which would instantly surprise me, and you get around the enemy and begin wailing on them. Don’t. You’re giving them free revenge which is gonna cause my next death because there’s a chance you’re going to hit me again and then I’ll get two hit and executed.

I don’t need your help, alright? Go capture some points or something.

(╬ ಠ益ಠ)

I completely understand what you mean, but on the other hand I have often given people time to finish their duel only to see them lose.
Then when I take over I get attacked by another opponent who dealt with my other teammate. Now I am in a 1 VS 2 cause I decided to let someone duel it out.
In the end its about getting victory, not just the duel. Still as I understand what you mean I will let people have their duel 80% of the time.

That said I have often been victim of teammembers hitting me in the back. Or worse hitting me during Breaking whilst doing an excecution.... Then it becomes really annoying as it actually gves opponent chance to resurrect.

lordbooya1987
02-25-2017, 09:54 AM
thats why i play shugoki i get teamed up all the time. just wide swing arc i've killed two people with one hit. but yes the teaming up sucks just block you but off. hope to take one with you.

GayForShugoki
02-25-2017, 11:14 AM
No one read what I actually said.

Lmao.

I completely understand what you mean, but on the other hand I have often given people time to finish their duel only to see them lose.
Then when I take over I get attacked by another opponent who dealt with my other teammate. Now I am in a 1 VS 2 cause I decided to let someone duel it out.
In the end its about getting victory, not just the duel. Still as I understand what you mean I will let people have their duel 80% of the time.

That said I have often been victim of teammembers hitting me in the back. Or worse hitting me during Breaking whilst doing an excecution.... Then it becomes really annoying as it actually gves opponent chance to resurrect.

I don't mind help, but I'm talking about those that dive in and just light attack spam. It's helping no one. :( I have had people intentionaly hit me, ruining my fights.

Tocki92
02-25-2017, 11:21 AM
I had a 2vs1 and almost got the last enemy. I saw that his revenge was ready, guard break, kick to the ledge, suddenly my teammate blindly attacked him and cancled the falling off. The enemy pressed revenge, killed my teammate and then killed me, It was 2-2...

Allyrion8
02-25-2017, 11:25 AM
People are so bad at engaging smartly, it can usually be a detriment. Most of the time, they just feed the enemy Revenge.

Helping needs to be tactical when Revenge is there. I'm not against it but unless someone is struggling, it might be better to let people finish their 1v1 if they're winning since you can easily tip the odds in the enemy's favor.

MangoUnclaimed
02-25-2017, 11:54 AM
The only one that angers me is Assassins who jump in solely to land the last hit and claim the execution. I don't mind people hopping in if the fight isn't decided, because killing an enemy player is a big help and the faster the better. But if' I've got the guy on the ground on one bar of health, I think it's pretty obvious that I don't need some ****ing Orochi to land his heavy in half the time it takes mine and then run off, laughing all the way to the top of the scoreboard. Thanks for my +4 renown for my "assist", you sure earned that kill buddy!

Even more annoying is the amount of times they do this, fail to kill the guy, who then gets revenge and suddenly they're nowhere to be seen. Thanks, Peacekeeper, for giving the guy Super-God-Mode and then just ****ing off somewhere to find the next guy who doesn't need you help to get his execution.

TL;DR: Basically, in 4v4 gamemodes, I can count on one hand the amount of assassins on both sides who weren't complete scum.

Tocki92
02-25-2017, 03:05 PM
The only one that angers me is Assassins who jump in solely to land the last hit and claim the execution. I don't mind people hopping in if the fight isn't decided, because killing an enemy player is a big help and the faster the better. But if' I've got the guy on the ground on one bar of health, I think it's pretty obvious that I don't need some ****ing Orochi to land his heavy in half the time it takes mine and then run off, laughing all the way to the top of the scoreboard. Thanks for my +4 renown for my "assist", you sure earned that kill buddy!

Even more annoying is the amount of times they do this, fail to kill the guy, who then gets revenge and suddenly they're nowhere to be seen. Thanks, Peacekeeper, for giving the guy Super-God-Mode and then just ****ing off somewhere to find the next guy who doesn't need you help to get his execution.

TL;DR: Basically, in 4v4 gamemodes, I can count on one hand the amount of assassins on both sides who weren't complete scum.

Totally agree, they need to do something against that. Pk and orochi often avoids the 1vs1 fight, goes to a teammate, watches the battle and then use the last hit to execute.
In the same time the 1vs1 partner of that little pk and orochi a**holes "helps" and kills another teammate.