PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft...Are you going to do anything to the people leaving matches ?

MatlaenStrider
02-25-2017, 07:32 AM
Doesn't it annoy you when your teammates just suddenly rage quits the match screw your whole gameplay experience? Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Please let Ubisoft see this, rate it, and respond with your own thoughts to get the eye on this matter.

Black_Star300
02-25-2017, 07:35 AM
Like other people say. I'm going to continue to leave matches if it's something I'm not wanting (i.e. skrimish when I elimination contracts or vice versa) Also, I will leave if I join a match and I'm losing abysmally. I will leave a match if its nothing, but lag. (I actually only did this once and today no less as I don't have it EVER). I'm not gonna be punished over these things. It's stupid. Play the match and you can get your rewards. What do you want?

People are wanting them to have a marker on them, or lose steel, or have them barred from PvP for a short time, but why when there are so many reasons to leave a match that you don't wanna deal with?

oh and um...I rate this 0 out of 10 or whatever your scale is.

MatlaenStrider
02-25-2017, 07:49 AM
So, you waiting for elimination mode so you can do your order, why is it so hard for you to wait for the lobby to come back up and vote for the map you're looking for? You tell me that you would rather mess someone else game so you can have what you want. Isn't that alittle bit selfish of you. How is that fair for everyone else? It wouldn't be hard to have patience and play the way the game is suppose to be played. It would help players try harder an comeback form there losing steak or turn the match around.

So, I rate your comment as 0 out of 10 for not lack of consideration of others. The game isn't just for you, there are many other players in For Honor. Good try though

Black_Star300
02-25-2017, 07:52 AM
So, you waiting for elimination mode so you can do your order, why is it so hard for you to wait for the lobby to come back up and vote for the map you're looking for? You tell me that you would rather mess someone else game so you can have what you want. Isn't that alittle bit selfish of you. How is that fair for everyone else? I wouldn't be hard to have patience and play the way the game is suppose to be played. It would help players try harder an comeback form there losing steak or turn the match around.

So, I rate your comment as 0 out of 10 for not lack of consideration of others. The game isn't just for you, there are many other players in For Honor. Good try though

Um...actually the community kinda feels this way. It's ubis way of not accommodating game modes right and setting it to preferences rather than different tabs like duels and brawls and cool story. Good luck trying to have other people tell you differently and honestly that was one part of why I leave. You're gonna jump into a dominion match where your team is near breaking 900 to 100? Yea, not fun and most of the time after a match ends I'll get kicked out anyways and have to queue up again so why not just back out and find a fresh or somewhat fresh match?

Also there isn't much one can do when you're near breaking at a 900 score or even 700 to 800 and you're at like 200 or even less and I've seen those matches. I'm not superman and I'm not the greatest player in For Honor to capture 3 points at one time in a matter of seconds.

MatlaenStrider
02-25-2017, 08:07 AM
Your talking about the problem that is happening right now in matches dealing with people that leave and so your stuck in terrible match that you don't want to be in. That is the problem I want to fix. So you don't have join a match that has already started a losing match and begian a fresh match on your own terms. Letting a problem like this goes, is saying that you accpet the problem instead of fixing said problem. If people knew the consequences of leaving the match I believe it would reinforce your attention to your opponent so you learn form your mistakes instead of just saying "Ahhh I'm losing screw this match I'm leaving." How do we learn form that ? We can't learn form running away form our problems, but confronting it head first.

feur_druka
02-25-2017, 08:08 AM
I'll stop quitting games as soon as they get the matchmaking right. I was playing a getting absolutely destroyed by a guy who was rep 2 and everybody on my side was level 15 or lower. I quit after being destroyed about 8 times I couldn't block he went through it from like twenty feet away. So I quit restarted a new game and I was against two guys one rep 3 one rep 4. The rep 2 guy killed me at a difference of at least 25 levels. Add another 60 levels. Really I don't play the game to watch my guy die I'll go against rep 1 but anything else and it's not fun.

Black_Star300
02-25-2017, 08:11 AM
Your talking about the problem that is happening right now in matches dealing with people that leave and so your stuck in terrible match that you don't want to be in. That is the problem I want to fix. So you don't have join a match that has already started a losing match and begian a fresh match on your own terms. Letting a problem like this goes, is saying that you accpet the problem instead of fixing said problem. If people knew the consequences of leaving the match I believe it would reinforce your attention to your opponent so you learn form your mistakes instead of just saying "Ahhh I'm losing screw this match I'm leaving." How do we learn form that ? We can't learn form running away form our problems, but confronting it head first.

I agree on this, but why should I be punished for ubi's matchmaking see my point? Ubi should make the matchmaking fair so reputation like people aren't playing with people starting out. OR not having me join a match mid session and putting me in a new match with people starting to pick characters or separate Skirmish and Elimination. IT's UBISOFT"S problem not the players.

feur_druka
02-25-2017, 08:17 AM

I don't quit matches like that I've been in them both ways as I'm sure have you. My issue is with the fairness of matchmaking. They need to do a better job. You can't have a new hero level 1 fighting a hero at rep 2 level 14. There's no chance for the smaller guy they need to cap it say at rep 1 level 2 can fight lesser heros but any higher and you fight higher level heros.

MatlaenStrider
02-25-2017, 08:18 AM
@Feur_druka, There you have a good argument because the matchmaking doesn't work the way it should. There is no ranking system that I can see that focuses on a player's levels. Ubisoft is lacking on that subject. So here we have a problem with people leaving the match, but also have a problem with the ranking system it self. Therefore we can only use our voice in this action for Ubisoft to take action, because your not the only one that has this problem.

Keep the list going.

Ubisoft Project List: Ranking System Fix, Players leaving matches

zwaggs33
02-25-2017, 08:22 AM
Ubi probably won't do anything until Ranked hits. Then Ranked will have some sort of punishment I would assume.

Einherjar25
02-25-2017, 08:25 AM
I don't want to be locked in matches. Just the other day I set my preference to SKIRMISH, to complete my order, but the game kept giving me dominion over and over. If I would not have been able to leave I would have taken 3 hours to finish this order. I have stuff to do, things I need to attend to... Not to mention if I suspect someone is cheating. I don't want to be locked ingame with these players, do you?