PDA

View Full Version : Poll: If you could get a refund, would you?

Drekle
02-25-2017, 06:25 AM
If you could refund the game at this moment would you take it?

agentxyz2
02-25-2017, 06:27 AM
Nope. I have good internet. paid $49 for the game and I'm lovin it. If other people have probelems I feel bad for them.

codyvdn
02-25-2017, 06:29 AM
No poll?

But yes I would in a heartbeat. I'd take 40 for it if I had a hard copy but, the fool in me decided to get the downloaded version.

kidico
02-25-2017, 06:37 AM
Probably. The balance is kind of ridiculous at high levels for certain chars, I DC from like 1/4 of the games sometimes near the end and get no reward, and the gold edition doesn't seem worth it, should've gotten the normal edition when it drops to $30.

zwaggs33
02-25-2017, 06:45 AM
No. Has it's issues but I guess I haven't been hit as hard by them as others so I still play.

ThePollie
02-25-2017, 06:46 AM
God, no. This game is baller. It has its problems and I'm cautiously optimistic Ubisoft will try and sort them out.

As it is, I'm having a blast. Finally, a game where I can play a proper knight and retake the Promised Land from the heathens and degenerates.

Deus Vult!

MrMenko
02-25-2017, 06:54 AM
This is a $60 game that utilizes servers to see if I am online so I can play the game I own. On top of that the p2p system is garbage, not only is it worse than it was in beta but I feel cheated whenever I play game modes like dominion. If I play a game mode with item levels turned on, I will always play someone 30-70 item levels higher than me who will just get easy kills if I miss even one block or hell if I just hit them twice and said person gets revenge. I honestly think this game is great but the problems are making me more upset than anything once I've finished my game session.

Drekle
02-25-2017, 07:02 AM
I would only because 6 of the people that I play with stopped playing the game outright. I think they are waiting for a patch or something. I'm just kind of done with it.

primusunit
02-25-2017, 09:59 AM
I would only because 6 of the people that I play with stopped playing the game outright. I think they are waiting for a patch or something. I'm just kind of done with it.

I feel your friends, itīs ok that the Balance-Patch takes its time. But itīs not ok that Ubisoft is absolutely silent when it arrives. I donīt even need an exact date, i just want to know if it takes a week or a month.
Also i think the Guard Break shouldīve been hotfixed. Itīs an essential game mechanic that ,from what i see at least, between 50% - 75% have problems with and Ubisoft stated that itīs broken/not intended to work like that.

Besides iīm using an altered Driver to emulate an xbox360 controller so that i can use my PS3 Controller for "For Honor" and with the recent news of EAC banning people using xpadder, and no news about Ubisoft unbanning them,i stopped playing for now because iīm kinda frightenend to play it atm.

So to get to the point, yes atm i would refund this game. I could buy myself another game and actually play it. With the hopes that ubisoft fixes "For Honor" by March so that i can buy it again. Because at the end of the day, even with all itīs flaws atm, "For Honor" is fun to play and a great game.

Hogmin
02-25-2017, 10:02 AM
Definitely not. The game has hiccups, that can be adjusted, and I've had comparatively little issues from the P2P Boogeyman that other people claim to be having. Enjoying it a lot, and look forward to future updates.

DeLatv
02-25-2017, 11:03 AM
Nope, game is cool and really fun! It had few share of issues, but name me one game that didnt had? Even not from ubisoft...

I cant?

Its a fighting game, people dont like when they loose, but we live in a world full of tryhards. So in first few days, there are people who are already really good players.
But because of the bad matchmaking people who just came from job and wants to play the game, just gets **** on...
When the ranked comes out, its gonna become from, i dont want to play, cos people will **** on me ,to finally playing same skilled players and it will become fun again.

So as I have ships in Star Citizen, i have developed patience in game developing, but I dont loose trust in developers.

I would never refund, cos i belive in the potential in this game, and even if I stop playing ,sooner or later I will come back and play again! Cos the game it self is GREAT, its just it needs some fixes...