PDA

View Full Version : Warden vs Peacekeeper at high levels. It's not even close

kidico
02-25-2017, 05:35 AM
It's true what the pros say. You need to outplay warden to win if he knows what he's doing.

I main peacekeeper and there's almost no peacekeepers in the higher levels for duels/brawls, you want to know why? Because characters like warden pretty much outclass the peacekeeper in every way that matters.

Zone attack: Warden has a faster zone attack, better recovery, and covers more range for less stamina spent. Peacekeeper's zone attack is two attacks, in which the second attack is so slow everyone even noobs block the second attack or even parry it, it's ridiculous.

Vortex: Spamming this doesn't cost enough stamina and it's not easy to avoid unless you really know how to counter it. Don't even get me started, most pros think this is some bs similar to the warlord's headbutt.

Light attacks; The warden's light attacks are just as fast as peacekeepers and he can double light very quickly if the first one lands. Also has more range than the peacekeeper while warden also has the better defense.

Better grabs: Peacekeeper's 3 stabs take out so much stamina and the second and third stabs are still bugged, before it was better but with the bugs, peacekeeper has nothing over warden even in grabs.

Attack range: not only do Warden's have just as fast of an attack as peacekeepers but their weapon range is longer. Peacekeeper has a shiet range and has to fight close combat at all times.

Quicker recovery: Very few like the warden can mess up on a light attack, heavy attack, ect and recover in time to block a counterattack better than any other hero. If you **** up you should be punished but the warden recovery is ridiculous.

There's a reason Warden is always at the higher levels of play while there are no peacekeepers. The imbalance is ridiculous.If you know what you're doing and have equal reaction speed, peacekeeper is no match for warden at higher levels of play.

ThePollie
02-25-2017, 05:48 AM
Peacekeeper's zone is faster and can be canceled to avoid a parry on the second, more predictable part of it.
Warden's Zone is also punishable if blocked, Peacekeeper's isn't.
Vortex is broken and needs nerfed, this isn't a Peacekeeper specific issue.
Only the Top Light is competitive against Peacekeepers, which makes it god-awful predictable.
Don't call balance issues on a bug, bad argument.
Again, only one attack is as fast, and it's hardly that grand on range.
A lot of heroes can wiff on a light and be safe.

Warp_11
02-25-2017, 05:50 AM
M e a n w h i l e i n l a w b r i n g e r l a n d . . . . .

kidico
02-25-2017, 05:59 AM
Peacekeeper's zone is faster and can be canceled to avoid a parry on the second, more predictable part of it.
Warden's Zone is also punishable is blocked, Peacekeeper's isn't.
Vortex is broken and needs nerfed, this isn't a Peacekeeper specific issue.
Only the Top Light is competitive against Peacekeepers, which makes it god-awful predictable.
Don't call balance issues on a bug, bad argument.
Again, only one attack is as fast, and it's hardly that grand on range.
A lot of heroes can wiff on a light and be safe.

Not easy to punish a warden zone attack cuz his stance is one direction then he zones the other direction all of a sudden like PK and Orochi it's used to catch ppl off guard when they guard in the direction of your stance then you zone attack in the opposite direction. Also peacekeeper's zone attack costs like half the stamina, if you cancel the second one you're out of stamina and probably dead or if you're lucky, useless for a few seconds and have to back off.

Forgot to mention PK's zone attack is fairly close range while warden's is like you're swinging a 10 foot pole at mach speed.

Don't get me started on top lights from orochi and warden, completely outclasses PK, especially since PK can't hold a defensive stance for more than a few seconds. Good Orochi's shiet all over good peacekeepers all day it's not even funny.

Vortex is broken but Peacekeeper has nothing close to broken, everything is pretty counter-able and if you have good reaction speed any PK is trash, absolute trash it's absurd at high levels.

Warden recovery speed after heavy attacks, light attacks, just about anything outclasses just about any class. The warden's recovery speed in general is broken and you know it, the pros all say it too.

PK is a sick joke class at high levels you know it. The pros all know it, anyone with good reaction speed can destroy Pk like nothing.

ThePollie
02-25-2017, 06:05 AM
It's not meant to be easy. But you get a free guard-break just for blocking it, while Peacekeeper's is about twice as fast and requires a proper parry.
Warden's takes half his stamina, too.
Warden and Orochi top-lights are their hero-specific traits. Raiders get unblockable zone-attacks that can be canceled. Shugokis can charge heavies into unblockables. Conquerors can block and heavy at the same time. We can't have everything.
Are you honestly whining that Peacekeepers don't get to broken too, therefor are bad?
Peacekeepers are the fastest hero in the game, if you can't catch someone on a wiff, you just suck. Even Lights aren't completely safe if you can predict and time a lunge.

kidico
02-25-2017, 06:16 AM
It's not meant to be easy. But you get a free guard-break just for blocking it, while Peacekeeper's is about twice as fast and requires a proper parry.
Warden's takes half his stamina, too.
Warden and Orochi top-lights are their hero-specific traits. Raiders get unblockable zone-attacks that can be canceled. Shugokis can charge heavies into unblockables. Conquerors can block and heavy at the same time. We can't have everything.
Are you honestly whining that Peacekeepers don't get to broken too, therefor are bad?
Peacekeepers are the fastest hero in the game, if you can't catch someone on a wiff, you just suck. Even Lights aren't completely safe if you can predict and time a lunge.

PK's zone is not twice as fast as warden's what are you smoking? Have you ever played the game? Where are the Peacekeepers in tournies and high levels of brawl and duels then? If you put equally skilled high level players against each other, PK is pretty trash no question.

Pk is really good against noobs and average players if you know what you're doing and there are a few advantages like the variety of bleed attacks from PK and the running speed is good, but it doesn't help in duels and brawls at the higher levels. Not saying PK is bad but there's no point playing it when there's classes like warden and even orochi which pretty much completely outclasses it at higher levels.

ThePollie
02-25-2017, 06:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm5L19vZiEg

12 frames vs 9. Not exactly double, but still. It's substantially faster.

And they're not in duels because they're bugged right now, you dumb ***. Nobody playing seriously uses them, because they're single most powerful tool is crippled beyond use.

kidico
02-25-2017, 06:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm5L19vZiEg

12 frames vs 9. Not exactly double, but still. It's substantially faster.

And they're not in duels because they're bugged right now, you dumb ***. Nobody playing seriously uses them, because they're single most powerful tool is crippled beyond use.

First zone attack for PK is fast but it's close range and the second one is so slow most noobs I play block or parry it, it's ridiculous. Just take it out of the game and make PK's zone cost less stamina cuz you have to feint it against any decent player or they'd parry it and you're left with low to no stamina.

Not gonna spend more time arguing with a noob who obviously doesn't play at the higher level of duels or brawl's.

ThePollie
02-25-2017, 06:37 AM
1) If it had the same range, it'd be broken. It's faster, compensated that you have to be close. Which isn't hard, considering Peacekeepers are the most mobile hero in the game.
2) Cancel the second strike. You don't use zones for their efficiency, you use them because of their utility. Warden's and Peacekeepers use them because they are fast and can catch people by surprise. Raiders use them because theirs is unblockable and can force feints in Exhausted targets.

Admittedly, I was off about the speed difference. I could have sworn Warden's were about 15 frames, not 12, but that wouldn't have had me that far off. But you are utterly wrong about Warden's being faster, and wrong about much of your gripes. Rage-quitting the argument with insults serves noone, either. But enjoy.

kidico
02-25-2017, 07:20 AM
Peacekeeper is a noobkiller. If they don't defend well or have decent reaction times PK will completely dominate them.

At the high levels where defense and reaction times are vital Peacekeeper just doesn't stack up to most of the other chars, especially against players with good reaction times and defense PK is completely useless.

Two equally high level skilled PK vs, warden, shugoki, orochi, warlord, the Peacekeeper will get wrecked.

There's not much point maining PK at this point when you can just warden or orochi, or if you'd rather play defensively warlord is just better in almost every way.

ThePollie
02-25-2017, 07:26 AM
Peacekeeper is a noobkiller. If they don't defend well or have decent reaction times PK will completely dominate them.

At the high levels where defense and reaction times are vital Peacekeeper just doesn't stack up to most of the other chars, especially against players with good reaction times and defense PK is completely useless.

Two equally high level skilled PK vs, warden, shugoki, orochi, warlord, the Peacekeeper will get wrecked.

There's not much point maining PK at this point when you can just warden or orochi, or if you'd rather play defensively warlord is just better in almost every way.

At low levels, Peacekeepers win by hyper-aggression to take advantage of poor reaction times and game knowledge. At high level, you win by tripping opponents up and keeping them guessing, so that they are never confident in their own actions. Peacekeeper has some of the fastest attacks in the game, if simple reaction time is enough to make her unviable, why are the slower heroes winning?

Also

Not gonna spend more time arguing with a noob who obviously doesn't play at the higher level of duels or brawl's.
8^)

codyvdn
02-25-2017, 07:35 AM
Buff the raider.

Snow901
02-25-2017, 07:54 AM
I don't know if this thread is just to troll or whatnot, but peacekeeper is far from being helpless to win in a matchup against warden. There are classes much weaker to complain about, but somehow people still have been able to make it work and beat others in unfavorable matchups. You just need to get better at the game, there's not much else to it.

codyvdn
02-25-2017, 07:56 AM
Buff the raider before anything.

B3NNS
02-25-2017, 08:01 AM
LOL a peace keeper talking about op classes. This an episode of twilight zone?

kidico
02-25-2017, 08:27 AM
I don't know if this thread is just to troll or whatnot, but peacekeeper is far from being helpless to win in a matchup against warden. There are classes much weaker to complain about, but somehow people still have been able to make it work and beat others in unfavorable matchups. You just need to get better at the game, there's not much else to it.

Which classes are much weaker? Most classes are better than Peacekeeper especially at the higher levels where you really need to outplay your opponents as peacekeeper to win.

Mostly just noobs on here who get wrecked by peacekeeper then complain when in reality once you reach a certain level PK is just trash against a solid defense.

I do have fun wrecking noobs with peacekeeper but any player with solid defense wrecks it all day once you reach the higher levels of play.

Waynedetta40k
02-25-2017, 08:32 AM
It's true what the pros say. You need to outplay warden to win if he knows what he's doing.

I main peacekeeper and there's almost no peacekeepers in the higher levels for duels/brawls, you want to know why? Because characters like warden pretty much outclass the peacekeeper in every way that matters.

Zone attack: Warden has a faster zone attack, better recovery, and covers more range for less stamina spent. Peacekeeper's zone attack is two attacks, in which the second attack is so slow everyone even noobs block the second attack or even parry it, it's ridiculous.

Vortex: Spamming this doesn't cost enough stamina and it's not easy to avoid unless you really know how to counter it. Don't even get me started, most pros think this is some bs similar to the warlord's headbutt.

Light attacks; The warden's light attacks are just as fast as peacekeepers and he can double light very quickly if the first one lands. Also has more range than the peacekeeper while warden also has the better defense.

Better grabs: Peacekeeper's 3 stabs take out so much stamina and the second and third stabs are still bugged, before it was better but with the bugs, peacekeeper has nothing over warden even in grabs.

Attack range: not only do Warden's have just as fast of an attack as peacekeepers but their weapon range is longer. Peacekeeper has a shiet range and has to fight close combat at all times.

Quicker recovery: Very few like the warden can mess up on a light attack, heavy attack, ect and recover in time to block a counterattack better than any other hero. If you **** up you should be punished but the warden recovery is ridiculous.

There's a reason Warden is always at the higher levels of play while there are no peacekeepers. The imbalance is ridiculous.If you know what you're doing and have equal reaction speed, peacekeeper is no match for warden at higher levels of play.

You are not highlevel you are average.

RAGEQUIT U JOKE
02-25-2017, 08:48 AM

"Pros"
"High Level"
It's been a week hasn't it?
I don't think anyone could be considered a "PRO"
And i'm pretty sure not even a handful are the max level yet if anyone at all

dave2k12
02-25-2017, 08:50 AM
Can't say Iv had a problem against wardens but the window for mistake is small if you mess up once you will get punished but I let them get aggressive and I counter basically but I'm not saying they ain't hard because they are but they are beatable I have 234 hours of playtime and haven't really been off it haha not saying I'm amazing I can win most 1v1ns and stuff I have a problem with warlords but still Gotta play one to see what they do to learn how to beat them since I believe everything can be beat if you learn how

kidico
02-25-2017, 09:03 AM
Can't say Iv had a problem against wardens but the window for mistake is small if you mess up once you will get punished but I let them get aggressive and I counter basically but I'm not saying they ain't hard because they are but they are beatable I have 234 hours of playtime and haven't really been off it haha not saying I'm amazing I can win most 1v1ns and stuff I have a problem with warlords but still Gotta play one to see what they do to learn how to beat them since I believe everything can be beat if you learn how

The Warden matchup with Peacekeeper is not particularly bad but overall warden just has the better kit, which is why there are so many wardens in duel/brawl matches of very good players like tru3Talent, while PK's are rare. PK definitely has trouble against good defensive players who play more defensive chars like warlord and even orochi players of equal skill is a difficult matchup.

I'm no pro myself but certainly better than average, and enjoy dominating noobs all the time.

Discuss

DrExtrem
02-25-2017, 10:02 AM
Zone attacks in general should be reevaluated.

What is their purpose?
They are a tool vs. minions forst and foremost and they are a costly tool to prevent charge ups and unblocksbles, you can not dodge.

How should they behave?
They need to be a fast but draining aoe (area of effect) but it does not need to deal a lot of damage. Only enough damage + 1, to kill minions. One point of damage is enough, to interrupt. The wardens zone attack is almost perfect in that case - it only deals too much damage. Like all the other zone attacks as well.

Warden specific.
The wardens zone attack is very costly but it is fast. A warden is not going to spam it. Almost all of his other attacks however, are pretty slow. His heavy attacks are ludicrously easy to parry and basically useless outside of a counter attack or GB. His side lights are ok and a second one can connect but they don't deal a lot of damage. The only other option is his upper light but everybody knows that.

Hogmin
02-25-2017, 10:04 AM
I'd like to know what factors determine this so-called "high level" play? Your reputation rank? Because if that's the case there's plenty of high rep players that are garbage.

DrExtrem
02-25-2017, 10:15 AM
I'd like to know what factors determine this so-called "high level" play? Your reputation rank? Because if that's the case there's plenty of high rep players that are garbage.

Imho, it is about counter guard breaking, parrying, dodging and blocking almost everything, that is thrown at you.l and being able to take an advantage out of it. In addition, you should be able to pull off faints to lure the enemy into traps.

i am not a high level player - I am an old scrub.

Hogmin
02-25-2017, 10:18 AM
Imho, it is about counter guard breaking, parrying, dodging and blocking almost everything, that is thrown at you.l and being able to take an advantage out of it. In addition, you should be able to pull off faints to lure the enemy into traps.

i am not a high level player - I am an old scrub.

I get that, and I mostly agree but people are throwing out sentences like "at high level play" and I'd like to know A) How they know what it's like, and B) What exactly makes it "high level play" if that makes sense.

I can claim that Lawbringer is perfectly viable at high level play, but that's a lie if I don't actually play at those levels, and I sincerely doubt that everyone who posts in relation to this is actually IN high level play themselves.

Waynedetta40k
02-25-2017, 10:31 AM
A) How they know what it's like.

They do not know it but they assume it.
Look at the TC, he properly does not know much about how to counter shouldercharge and zoneattack.
He can not be highlevel, its bascicially impossible to be "highlevel" and go to the forums and complain
No high level player ever will do that because they just figure out how to work around that stuff.
Highlevel play comes with a "high level mindset".

I have sunk 40h into pvp Iam around 80% winrate with my warden and have played lots of duels.
Most of them are garbage duell when my opponent will button mash and then complain about warden beeing op and CBG never working (While i CGB basicially every random gb he throws at me)
In 2 days I played against 1 decent kensei (we feinted and canceled Heavys which were supposed to be parrys when we both fell for a feint) which was a ****ing awesome duell really intense
And against a really good PK who abused his chains (he started out of range and came right into my range when his second fast hit would land)
There also was a decent valkyre she totally adapted to my OP zone attacks and basicially blocked all of them into free GB. When I adpapted she often would counter me with that shield charge which is also a 50/50? I am not really sure because I rarlely played against this hero but she did shieldcharge and then could decide either to throw me on the ground which would requiere me to dodge or do a GB...
So with 40h into PVP ~80%winrate I met a total of 3 decent players, rest only button mashers. But the good players do exist and i doubt they would go to the forums and complain because why would they? They could handle any "Cheese" and "spam" tactics...

Hogmin
02-25-2017, 10:38 AM
They do not know it but they assume it.
Look at the TC, he properly does not know much about how to counter shouldercharge and zoneattack.
He can not be highlevel, its bascicially impossible to be "highlevel" and go to the forums and complain
No high level player ever will do that because they just figure out how to work around that stuff.
Highlevel play comes with a "high level mindset".

I have sunk 40h into pvp Iam around 80% winrate with my warden and have played lots of duels.
Most of them are garbage duell when my opponent will button mash and then complain about warden beeing op and CBG never working (While i CGB basicially every random gb he throws at me)
In 2 days I played against 1 decent kensei (we feinted and canceled Heavys which were supposed to be parrys when we both fell for a feint) which was a ****ing awesome duell really intense
And against a really good PK who abused his chains (he started out of range and came right into my range when his second fast hit would land)
There also was a decent valkyre she totally adapted to my OP zone attacks and basicially blocked all of them into free GB. When I adpapted she often would counter me with that shield charge which is also a 50/50? I am not really sure because I rarlely played against this hero but she did shieldcharge and then could decide either to throw me on the ground which would requiere me to dodge or do a GB...
So with 40h into PVP ~80%winrate I met a total of 3 decent players, rest only button mashers. But the good players do exist and i doubt they would go to the forums and complain because why would they? They could handle any "Cheese" and "spam" tactics...

I also don't think all of this is true, either. A lot of "pros" and such on other...for lack of a better word, "Esport-y" titles will often complain if something is terribly imbalanced. In this case it just happens to be Warden's Shouldervortex among other things. That said I don't believe OP is high level, and I think people assuming they know what high tier play is like can lead to some terrible balancing decisions should Ubi listen to them.

kidico
02-25-2017, 04:57 PM
battlefy 1on1 tournament from last week. Pov from extheleonx and keehu

2:38:00

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123101855

i donīt find the video.. it must be somewhere there.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123965156

the games where very interesting and having insight on both sides thought process was very interesting. You see exactly that both are hesitant to engage (which made the games somewhat intense but also a weird standoff)

He said in the video that you can't beat a defensive warlord or conqueror as PK if they know what they're doing so the mismatches are real and that warden has no real mismatches. Not to mention this supposed best PK in the world also constantly loses to orochis on a lesser skill level than him. Like I said before the mismatch even with orochis is real.

So many mismatches for PK and no real mismatches for warden makes warden played so much more at higher levels.

Also notice how he has to feint his second zone attack every time or any decent player or even noob will parry it since it's so slow. Zone attack then feinting the second attack is like 70% of his stamina, one of the reasons he's always exhausted. If his reaction time was a little worse then it wouldn't be worth it to use zone attack for him against good players. Warden's zone is so much better it's not even funny.

Also he notices other weaknesses in PK like if you parry you can't get a guaranteed punish which is ridiculous and needs to be looked at. Also mentions how PK's deflection into counterattack can be blocked and is not guaranteed damage also needs to be looked at.

FuriousMaximus
02-25-2017, 06:01 PM
I don't think I've ever seen someone cry harder on a forum after obviously being rekt 1v1.

Game is a week old and he's going on about the opinion of "pros". LOL SO CLUELESS.

OP... have you ever heard of a game called rock, paper, scissors?

kidico
02-25-2017, 06:56 PM
I don't think I've ever seen someone cry harder on a forum after obviously being rekt 1v1.

Game is a week old and he's going on about the opinion of "pros". LOL SO CLUELESS.

OP... have you ever heard of a game called rock, paper, scissors?

It's not rock, paper, scissors when most classes are a mismatch for PK at higher levels of play and the Warden has no mismatches.

Cyb3rR4ptor
02-25-2017, 06:56 PM

What is "high level play"?
High Level Play is a scenario where all participants have shown proficient capacity to play the game with high success.

How does the game measure this success?
Most games measure success by Win/lose ratio. Or other games by Kill/Death ratio. In the case of For Honor it's Win/Lose. IF, AND IF, the matchmaking worked properly a player with 60% win/lose ratio should be paired up to play someone with the same %. And by following this pattern those who win get to play against each other and those who lose go the same track. So in a long run a player with a high Win/lose ratio should be considered skilled because he is able to CONSISTENTLY keep his win % higher than his losing % by a large margin. KEY WORD is CONSISTENTLY, because anyone can catch a lucky break and get 10 wins in a row to increase his %, but if he fails to keep the wins stacking up over his defeats his % will lower.
But that's not the case for online games, since if the matchmaking can't find a suitable opponent (what happens always) it will pair you up with someone else regardless of % or level.
The best place to see players with "skill" are tournaments. Those who win (which should be those with skill) are the ones to proceed to the next round, and it basically filters out who has more skill etc etc.
The higher you end in the tournament results showcase of how good you are at the game compared to the rest of the participants.

Dry.Fish
02-25-2017, 07:05 PM
battlefy 1on1 tournament from last week. Pov from extheleonx and keehu

2:38:00

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123101855

i donīt find the video.. it must be somewhere there.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123965156

the games where very interesting and having insight on both sides thought process was very interesting. You see exactly that both are hesitant to engage (which made the games somewhat intense but also a weird standoff)

The PK's stance switch spam should be disqualified from tournaments.

GLR476
02-25-2017, 07:56 PM

I Stopped reading after line 1. If you don't know PK's zone attack is the fastest attack in entire game then you aren't worth listening to.

PK dodge is still broken and still needs to be nerfed. No character makes more ******ed broken dodges than PK. Honestly having light attacks as fast as the orochi and warden top light attack but for ALL 3 sides like the PK has is stupid OP.

There is no class harder to parry attacks from than PK. End of story.

Edit: I don't really main anything, I have almost 6 character at rep 1 now and none at Rep 2. No bias here but I find PKs way more OP than Orochis or Berskers hands down. A class that can attack that fast, deal that much dmg with just light attacks, from any direction and punish you A LOT on simple guard breaks, and has the best dodges in the entire game is hella broken.

Hogmin
02-25-2017, 08:33 PM
High Level Play is a scenario where all participants have shown proficient capacity to play the game with high success.

Most games measure success by Win/lose ratio. Or other games by Kill/Death ratio. In the case of For Honor it's Win/Lose. IF, AND IF, the matchmaking worked properly a player with 60% win/lose ratio should be paired up to play someone with the same %. And by following this pattern those who win get to play against each other and those who lose go the same track. So in a long run a player with a high Win/lose ratio should be considered skilled because he is able to CONSISTENTLY keep his win % higher than his losing % by a large margin. KEY WORD is CONSISTENTLY, because anyone can catch a lucky break and get 10 wins in a row to increase his %, but if he fails to keep the wins stacking up over his defeats his % will lower.
But that's not the case for online games, since if the matchmaking can't find a suitable opponent (what happens always) it will pair you up with someone else regardless of % or level.
The best place to see players with "skill" are tournaments. Those who win (which should be those with skill) are the ones to proceed to the next round, and it basically filters out who has more skill etc etc.
The higher you end in the tournament results showcase of how good you are at the game compared to the rest of the participants.

You misunderstand what I meant, I'm calling into question the validity of people saying "At high level play so and so is like this" because 90% of this forum doesn't play at high level.

kidico
02-25-2017, 09:18 PM
I Stopped reading after line 1. If you don't know PK's zone attack is the fastest attack in entire game then you aren't worth listening to.

PK dodge is still broken and still needs to be nerfed. No character makes more ******ed broken dodges than PK. Honestly having light attacks as fast as the orochi and warden top light attack but for ALL 3 sides like the PK has is stupid OP.

There is no class harder to parry attacks from than PK. End of story.

Edit: I don't really main anything, I have almost 6 character at rep 1 now and none at Rep 2. No bias here but I find PKs way more OP than Orochis or Berskers hands down. A class that can attack that fast, deal that much dmg with just light attacks, from any direction and punish you A LOT on simple guard breaks, and has the best dodges in the entire game is hella broken.

Spoken like a true noob. PK doesn't do more damage than other classes with the light attack, it's just a bit faster. PK's dodge/dashes are no better than most heroes and on par with all the assassins, the only way to do damage is to dash in because the attack range so low and with a lower hp pool you really need to outplay your opponent when fighting that close it's ridiculous.

Discuss

GLR476
02-25-2017, 09:42 PM
Spoken like a true noob. PK doesn't do more damage than other classes with the light attack, it's just a bit faster. PK's dodge/dashes are no better than most heroes and on par with all the assassins, the only way to do damage is to dash in because the attack range so low and with a lower hp pool you really need to outplay your opponent when fighting that close it's ridiculous.

Discuss

Spoken like someone who can't read. I never said PK dealt more than Orochi or Berserkers, but if they can attack faster from more directions and do the same damage that is too much damage, which is what I said.

Yea dash in and attack so fast even if you get parried it DOESN"T matter because you will beat everyone but another assassin class to the punch idiot!

Have you played your class seriously or are you just here to defend your main?

kidico
02-26-2017, 12:43 AM
PK still too weak at the higher levels.

Discuss

GLR476
02-26-2017, 12:51 AM
PK still too weak at the higher levels.

Discuss

Resolved; PKs are broken OP and anyone who argues otherwise ignores PK has
1: faster attack in the game, zone attack
2: best light attacks in the game, tied in speed with other fastest attacks int he game but are the only ones where they can come from any direction
3: best bleed damage in the game and also VERY easy to apply, just off a simple GB
4:best dodges in the game, PK can recover more quickly and make more broken dodges than any other assasian

best at too many things is the best definition of OP that there can ever be.

And if they don't Nerf PK I won't play this game or ant other game from UBI, the bad networking is bad enough without stupid abusive classes that encourage mindless spam attack gameplay. The only hard part of the PK is distance management; everything else your character is just better than everyone else and keep them on defense even though you are the hardest to defend against... DUMB.

Aarpian
02-27-2017, 09:56 AM
You misunderstand what I meant, I'm calling into question the validity of people saying "At high level play so and so is like this" because 90% of this forum doesn't play at high level.

I play at a high level, and PK is broken OP.
Zone attack indicator glitch combined with everything she does being safe on block and insane recovery frames makes her impossible to reliably defend against if the player knows what they're doing.

iHunny
02-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Most classes are better than Peacekeeper especially at the higher levels where you really need to outplay your opponents as peacekeeper to win.

This was the dumbest thing I seen in a long time.

Duckbit
02-27-2017, 11:21 AM
By higher levels you mean "more prestige". Well truth to be told i have encountered prestige 6+ players who are utterly ****.

SendRickPics
02-27-2017, 11:33 AM

Translation: It's just a way for nerds who no-life this game and exploit the crap out of breaks in characters and mechanics to feel superior to others with faux elitist status.

SendRickPics
02-27-2017, 11:40 AM
Resolved; PKs are broken OP and anyone who argues otherwise ignores PK has
1: faster attack in the game, zone attack
2: best light attacks in the game, tied in speed with other fastest attacks int he game but are the only ones where they can come from any direction
3: best bleed damage in the game and also VERY easy to apply, just off a simple GB
4:best dodges in the game, PK can recover more quickly and make more broken dodges than any other assasian

best at too many things is the best definition of OP that there can ever be.

And if they don't Nerf PK I won't play this game or ant other game from UBI, the bad networking is bad enough without stupid abusive classes that encourage mindless spam attack gameplay. The only hard part of the PK is distance management; everything else your character is just better than everyone else and keep them on defense even though you are the hardest to defend against... DUMB.

1: Drains almost 2/3rds of her stamina. This move would be foolish unless used in revenge mode. So it's almost entirely irrelevant. It also is predictable as it ALWAYS comes from the right!
2: ********. A Berserker can reliably attack spam and gets a free stagger on each hit which delays and reduces the chance of being able to change guard and defend. This makes it a superior light attack. Plus the Berserker has a comparable side light attack. The Warden is also up there for best light attack in the game with light overhead.
3: Bleed? Seriously? Her bleed hasn't worked since Closed Beta. It was nerfed HARD and there's a bug keeping her from actually being able to apply any damage to her bleed with stab 2 and 3, so that's just wasted stamina.
4: Actually, I've found getting into a dodge match with an Orochi or even a Berserker is a recipe for disaster as a PK.

If you plan on quitting over false perceptions, then perhaps we just won't miss you. Bye Felicia!