PDA

View Full Version : Intentional AFKers should be banned.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-25-2017, 04:54 AM
I just got out of a match where a guy had his controller rubber banded so that he was constantly attacking a wall. We won DESPITE him and yet that scrub is gonna get the SAME rewards as the rest of us.

That is BS.

Black_Star300
02-25-2017, 06:36 AM
Why does it bother you so much? They have to keep queuing for each game as it doesn't roll over unless you keep readying up. Even so It's like 30 steel and what 500 Xp? Even so by the time you hit 4th reputation you're pretty much maxed on gear (I'm not yet, but by 5 I will be). There are 30 reputations. Is that gonna really make a difference? Also I'm a firm believer that skill makes the person not the rep or the gear so let them keep doing it and when they get higher and actually play they will get wrecked. Nothing can help you with skill unless you play. I don't encounter this, but I don't see the big deal.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-25-2017, 06:51 AM
Why does it bother you so much? They have to keep queuing for each game as it doesn't roll over unless you keep readying up. Even so It's like 30 steel and what 500 Xp? Even so by the time you hit 4th reputation you're pretty much maxed on gear (I'm not yet, but by 5 I will be). There are 30 reputations. Is that gonna really make a difference? Also I'm a firm believer that skill makes the person not the rep or the gear so let them keep doing it and when they get higher and actually play they will get wrecked. Nothing can help you with skill unless you play. I don't encounter this, but I don't see the big deal.

No in AI matches they do not have to requeue.

And I care because it turns a match into a 3 v 4 GTFO of here with that BS defense

Black_Star300
02-25-2017, 06:55 AM
No in AI matches they do not have to requeue.

And I care because it turns a match into a 3 v 4 GTFO of here with that BS defense

then just play the AI matches for orders and play against people? Honestly as long as you've been on here Coyote I would think you would be a person to play against real people. Even when I go with my mates for a 4 team group we rarely do AI and when we do its to do orders or quick XP, but I have a team of mates running it. Guess you got no one to play with so you're grouping with randoms. I don't know....but I really don't see how it affects the gameplay. There is no BS defense about it. Skill is how you play. They probably farming steel for that stupid *** mythic outfit that apparently "elite" players use, but knowing that those players aren't any good anyways. Blow away all that steel on outfits rather than gear.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-25-2017, 07:10 AM
then just play the AI matches for orders and play against people? Honestly as long as you've been on here Coyote I would think you would be a person to play against real people. Even when I go with my mates for a 4 team group we rarely do AI and when we do its to do orders or quick XP, but I have a team of mates running it. Guess you got no one to play with so you're grouping with randoms. I don't know....but I really don't see how it affects the gameplay. There is no BS defense about it. Skill is how you play. They probably farming steel for that stupid *** mythic outfit that apparently "elite" players use, but knowing that those players aren't any good anyways. Blow away all that steel on outfits rather than gear.

I DO play in PvP

I don't have to be playing AI in order to think its BS

Black_Star300
02-25-2017, 07:15 AM
I DO play in PvP

I don't have to be playing AI in order to think its BS

What platform do you play on? Honestly asking here because I just came on to the forums today and see many posts on this and I just don't see this even if I'm in a 2 group with my friend and not 4 against AI. Is this a new thing? A certain platform thing? Am I just lucky or what? Enlighten me.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-25-2017, 07:19 AM
What platform do you play on? Honestly asking here because I just came on to the forums today and see many posts on this and I just don't see this even if I'm in a 2 group with my friend and not 4 against AI. Is this a new thing? A certain platform thing? Am I just lucky or what? Enlighten me.

I'm on PS4 and its prevalent enough that they have already said they will be addressing it soon

ArcaneKyle
02-25-2017, 07:35 AM

Lol i play mostly in bot matches now because pvp keeps matching me up with rank 4 people who build for revenge in a couple blocks/ strikes on hit, and turn fair fights into "deplete my health then full revenge bar which im just going to get back in 3 seconds" XD I'm not about that revenge mode spam life haha ****s frustrating.

Edit: But yea, that whole farm for points is annoying, esp when you get 1000 if you win and like 300-400 when you lose. ive just been blocking and reporting everyone i come across doing it so i wont get matched up with them.