PDA

View Full Version : View suggestions

NicholasA
01-31-2004, 06:36 PM
Great sim, a few request for the viewing system.

In snap views, I use the pinky button for "look up", which modifies the hat views to 45 deg up. with the hat foward being look foward, Is it possible to have the "snap views" momentarly override the "padlock" ?
That way in a dog fight I can padlock and use the hat and pinky button to quick scan.

also the canopy rails, I know they are realistic, but in real life you can look around them., can they be toggeled to a transparent grey, or alot thinner.

great work,
Nick

NicholasA
01-31-2004, 06:36 PM

In snap views, I use the pinky button for "look up", which modifies the hat views to 45 deg up. with the hat foward being look foward, Is it possible to have the "snap views" momentarly override the "padlock" ?
That way in a dog fight I can padlock and use the hat and pinky button to quick scan.

also the canopy rails, I know they are realistic, but in real life you can look around them., can they be toggeled to a transparent grey, or alot thinner.

great work,
Nick

tagert
01-31-2004, 06:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NicholasA:

great work,
Nick<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=63110913&m=690101721

TAGERT