PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking system is broken.

PR3dAToR UgHT
02-25-2017, 02:30 AM
The matchmaking in For Honor is obliterated. It consists of me and a buddy, who like to try out new characters and play what we think is fun, 2 bots on our team, and the enemy team spam riddled with Prestige 3 and $'s with gear scores well over 80; that do way too much damage to somebody that can't take the hits like they can. I understand you might say "Well, just play brawl with your buddy since there's only two of you." That would be a great solution, except that brawl and duel give you horrid amounts of XP. I don't see how you expect us low gear score players, to stand toe to toe with people that take 70% of my health with one swing because their yellow weapon blade has maxed attack. Even if gear score matchmaking is too hard to do, don't you think even PRESTIGE matching would suffice? Something that would help people to not play with people that are way out of their league? Something to think about.

Exaffect
02-25-2017, 02:35 AM
The lack of 4v4 without gear really bothers me and could potentially push me away eventually. Sometimes I just want to relax and have a big team people without getting a prestige 4, 5 or 6 in the game.

And what's worse is these players never fight honorably. They paid money to "lol pwn" people for a few weeks til they get bored.

I also wish you could queue for elimination without doing skirmish. Skirmish is their worst mode imo. And it's a shame you can't queue separately.