PDA

View Full Version : Faction war- knights are breaking -pls explain Ubi whats the plan?

Majes23
02-25-2017, 01:50 AM
Ok so on PS4 its ~: Knights 31%, Samurai 33%, Vikings 35% of game population.. Usually its about 100k ppl playing, so the gap betwen knights and Vikings ita about 4k ppl. So if one person will deploy 10k assets a day ( thats like 5 domination games) so the gap its like 4000000 assets point... So i dont know whats your plan Ubisoft in this faction war? Its another test if players have honor and wont leave knight faction? Same like u make game "for honor" and design maps that on every step u can kill player with no honor?...
How you will stop ppl leaving knights faction?

Lord-Arion
02-25-2017, 01:56 AM
I dont know but its the elephant in the room that nobody seems to want to address. Knights have been getting crapped on endlessly and knights are nt going to stick around in a game that's behavior towards them makes their presence feel hated and unwanted.

So if knights are allowed to be reduced to nothing what happens to For Honor's staying power?

Lord-Arion
02-25-2017, 02:01 AM
Theres 3 fronts, your faction will ever only contest 2/3 unless the territories fall in such a way that each faction has a territory in all fronts.

The_Mensan
02-25-2017, 02:27 AM
If your mentality is that you will flee a losing faction just for additional loot, then maybe THAT'S why your faction is losing.

Samurais don't quit, don't flip, don't whine. HONOR. Learn it. lol...

On a more serious note... You don't even know the system. It's based on war asset AVERAGE. So if you have a million players each contributing 100 in Samurai vs one knight contributing 101, the KNIGHT WINS.

Just don't be a scrub and play better.

Majes23
02-25-2017, 02:42 AM
If your mentality is that you will flee a losing faction just for additional loot, then maybe THAT'S why your faction is losing.

Samurais don't quit, don't flip, don't whine. HONOR. Learn it. lol...

On a more serious note... You don't even know the system. It's based on war asset AVERAGE. So if you have a million players each contributing 100 in Samurai vs one knight contributing 101, the KNIGHT WINS.

Just don't be a scrub and play better.

To be fear i dont know what you are talking about..? But i think you play orochi, thats must be sure... So if bad players will leave Knight and join Samurai or Vikings. technically Knights will be owning?

Lord-Arion
02-25-2017, 03:22 AM
People keep questioning my honor, I will never desert, but I cannot say the same for others within our ranks. Gamers are fickle, you cant alienate them and crap on them and ignore it when they start leaving because you treat them like they dont matter. Knights are a giant chunk of the population. Cant just let them get hammered constantly and be treated like they are scum of the earth because of the open beta win. Force them to leave being ****s and the game suffers greatly for it. Is that what you want?

Majes23
02-25-2017, 03:52 AM
People keep questioning my honor, I will never desert, but I cannot say the same for others within our ranks. Gamers are fickle, you cant alienate them and crap on them and ignore it when they start leaving because you treat them like they dont matter. Knights are a giant chunk of the population. Cant just let them get hammered constantly and be treated like they are scum of the earth because of the open beta win. Force them to leave being ****s and the game suffers greatly for it. Is that what you want?

With this post im not saying i will desert.... But im just asking whats next? We will be fighting for next rounds on the lost side, beacouse is less of us and ppl will be leaving knights becouse we are looseing...

SendRickPics
02-25-2017, 05:00 AM
To those who keep talking about the Faction War and Faction Imbalance, I offer a small measure of comfort.

Desertion is punished by not being able to claim any rewards from the end of a season. If you abandon your people to join the "winning side" you lose in that scenario.

Lord-Arion
02-25-2017, 05:06 AM
With this post im not saying i will desert.... But im just asking whats next? We will be fighting for next rounds on the lost side, beacouse is less of us and ppl will be leaving knights becouse we are looseing...

Its a vicious cycle but sadly what will happen if current trends continue.

CitizenPuddi
02-25-2017, 05:46 AM
meh

first there were threads about the vikings being op or having an unfair advantage because they had an overwhelming lead in the faction war

then there were threads about the samurai being op or having an unfair advantage because they had an overwhelming lead in the faction war

just give it time

we'll see similar threads for knights before the the week's end

TBH_Saeko_Irri
02-25-2017, 05:50 AM
100k of people nice in pc at the start used to be 60k now they are like 45k and keep falling..

zwaggs33
02-25-2017, 06:17 AM
Ok so on PS4 its ~: Knights 31%, Samurai 33%, Vikings 35% of game population..

Where did you pull these numbers from?

zwaggs33
02-25-2017, 06:19 AM
I had one game where i was not allowed to place any war assets because there where no fighting territories in that game mode. What happens when one faction only has a territory for one game mode? Are the others lost?

There should be a button you can push to select another front to set the assets down. Even if you don't manually set down your assets the game distributes them to all territories equally when you enter a new match or quit to menu, so your assets weren't lost.

SendRickPics
02-25-2017, 09:10 AM
There should be a button you can push to select another front to set the assets down.

There is; You Can.

You just don't get a (Front Bonus 20%) for doing so.

zwaggs33
02-25-2017, 09:18 AM
There is; You Can.

You just don't get a (Front Bonus 20%) for doing so.

I know, but without knowing what system he plays on I don't know which button that might be. Wasn't a suggestion for Ubi.

EothK
02-25-2017, 09:56 AM
I am also switching sides next Faction War. But I'm going from Vikings to Knights. But that's cause I changed main from Zerker to Lawbringer.
I want my main to be part of the right faction.

But honestly I think the whole faction war thing is badly made. I think it should be simple, if you play a knight you can give your knight faction points. If you play Viking you can't.
It seems silly that my Lawbringer is earning points for the Viking victory.

Also it doesn't seem to do much except for some small rewards at the end. It would be much cooler if there were more consequences or rewards per turn or per day or something.
Or matches that determined the war rather than just some stats boost.