PDA

View Full Version : Why this game won't live long and prosper, in 3 points

Jetoslash
02-25-2017, 12:29 AM
1) the servers.

Well. Lags, pings, and P2P servers just make the gameplay impossible. I mean, it's a fight game. You dont fight with a reaction time of 100ms IRL. You need to be fast and furious. Playing Street fighter with 100ms would be a giant pain in the ***.
And this, to me, totaly destroy the gameplay of this game, it become messy, annonying, clunky, slow, not responsive, not reactive..... Trying to make a special dodge in a multiplayer game is more then hard if your internet connection is not huge.
You just wanna punch your screen when you are dodgiing a heavy attack but you still get hit by it because of the latency...

2) Nobody ever speak on chats ?

There is absolute no differences to play with bots or player, really none. Players don't speak, bots don't speak, end of the story. You log in, you kill people, you disconnect.
This game has no team play, everone plays like dumb and deaf ******ed viking warriors, 3v1 most of the time, heads are cut, blood, win, ggwp good night.

3) Well well well.. I'm a random human being on earth but when i see you can stock up to many many item on EACH of the hero, and you CAN ONLY dissamble them one by one ... i really wonder how on earth are ubisoft game designer paid : Cocnuts maybe ?
Plus, on everygame, on the end, you get an "animation" for EACH item and things you got.. "TADAM SUPER HELM SPACEBAR TO SKIP" "TADAM GG WP ORDER ACCOMPLIISH PRESS SPACE TO SKIP".. man i'm just spamming my space bar thats amazing :D
There are some stuff in For honor thats cant be unseen... so many stuff thats are not well thought... Thought ubi was as good as blizazrd or valve at making game, but god i was so wrong :(

Hope you are enjoying playing anyway x)

cragar212
02-25-2017, 12:32 AM
1 - Yes servers are poop

2 - Make friends play with them

3 - You can dismantle everything at once

Aeecto
02-25-2017, 12:47 AM
Really? How?

mark them (using an x-box controller it´s the "X" button).
once all are marked you want to dismantel just open the menu of one of them and you´ll see the option "dismantel all".

UbiNoty
02-25-2017, 12:52 AM
Really? How?

I believe on PC you can right-click them all and dismantle it all at once (I don't remember exactly how but it is possible). Not sure how it works on consoles however.

SpoopyBoofs
02-25-2017, 12:53 AM
#1. Yup, servers can be pretty poopy at times, and matchmaking is hit or miss but the game has been out for 10 days, Ubi is working on fixing it, it's not be all, end all.

#2. Nobody speaks in almost any console game. It's pretty rare to find someone with an open mic in almost any MP game. Even CoD or Overwatch hardly has people on mics, unless it's a 12 year old telling me he just banged my mom :(

#3. You can select the gear you don't want with X (On Xbox) or Square (On PlayStation) and once you've selected all of them, go to any single on and when you go to dismantle it will say "Dismantle all" and have the salvage you'll earn.

Deus Vult!

1) the servers.

Well. Lags, pings, and P2P servers just make the gameplay impossible. I mean, it's a fight game. You dont fight with a reaction time of 100ms IRL. You need to be fast and furious. Playing Street fighter with 100ms would be a giant pain in the ***.
And this, to me, totaly destroy the gameplay of this game, it become messy, annonying, clunky, slow, not responsive, not reactive..... Trying to make a special dodge in a multiplayer game is more then hard if your internet connection is not huge.
You just wanna punch your screen when you are dodgiing a heavy attack but you still get hit by it because of the latency...

2) Nobody ever speak on chats ?

There is absolute no differences to play with bots or player, really none. Players don't speak, bots don't speak, end of the story. You log in, you kill people, you disconnect.
This game has no team play, everone plays like dumb and deaf ******ed viking warriors, 3v1 most of the time, heads are cut, blood, win, ggwp good night.

3) Well well well.. I'm a random human being on earth but when i see you can stock up to many many item on EACH of the hero, and you CAN ONLY dissamble them one by one ... i really wonder how on earth are ubisoft game designer paid : Cocnuts maybe ?
Plus, on everygame, on the end, you get an "animation" for EACH item and things you got.. "TADAM SUPER HELM SPACEBAR TO SKIP" "TADAM GG WP ORDER ACCOMPLIISH PRESS SPACE TO SKIP".. man i'm just spamming my space bar thats amazing :D
There are some stuff in For honor thats cant be unseen... so many stuff thats are not well thought... Thought ubi was as good as blizazrd or valve at making game, but god i was so wrong :(

Hope you are enjoying playing anyway x)