PDA

View Full Version : Bye Ubisoft

MRCimon
02-25-2017, 12:03 AM
I'm sorry Ubisoft but you've lost a customer. I am a patient person but when I bought For Honor Gold Edition I expected that I was going to get what I paid for. I made an attempt to contact you so I could figure out why when I paid $100 dollars I didn't receive anything that I was suppose to but your support line was 200+ people deep and could only stay in one place so long. After trying to purchase steel packs and not receiving credit for them in game that was the last mistake.

Luckily Microsoft did the honorable thing and refunded all my purchases. Thanks for nothing Ubisoft, at least I won't have to suffer through your buggy games anymore.

P.S For anyone not wanting to deal with this crap, Microsoft will refund your purchase. I told them that I'm not willing to pay for something that I didn't receive all of.http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/MRCimon/Untitled.jpg

beerlizard1996
02-25-2017, 05:40 PM
I'm sorry Ubisoft but you've lost a customer. I am a patient person but when I bought For Honor Gold Edition I expected that I was going to get what I paid for. I made an attempt to contact you so I could figure out why when I paid $100 dollars I didn't receive anything that I was suppose to but your support line was 200+ people deep and could only stay in one place so long. After trying to purchase steel packs and not receiving credit for them in game that was the last mistake.

Luckily Microsoft did the honorable thing and refunded all my purchases. Thanks for nothing Ubisoft, at least I won't have to suffer through your buggy games anymore.

P.S For anyone not wanting to deal with this crap, Microsoft will refund your purchase. I told them that I'm not willing to pay for something that I didn't receive all of.http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/MRCimon/Untitled.jpg

I completely agree with you, I got the standard edition and I've only played for 4 hours total over 3 weeks.
95% of the time I can't even get into the game.
When I tried support I keep getting the same excuses "it's your modem" "you need to power cycle your xbox" " have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?"
Explain how I can still play battlefield 1? Titanfall 2? Gears of war 4?
I don't need to power cycle my Xbox or reset my modem, never had to reinstall them.

I can't even get a refund for this game.
First assassin's Creed unity and now for honor?
I'm done with ubisoft