PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone find 4vs4 fun these days?

Hibs.
02-24-2017, 11:48 PM
Just curious what people are thinking in its current timeline.

For me, I'm bored and sick of it. I just went to help a teammate who was caught in a 1vs2 situation, only what happens when I show up and take one swing at one of the enemies? They get revenge and two-shot me from full HP. How does that make sense? It doesn't. I did nothing else. They were building revenge as one of the 2 in a 1vs2. One swing was all it took as they were 'ganking' a teammate.

You cannot throw a stone now without fighting someone revenged. There's no point in this mode anymore, as it takes even less skill now than before. It's a complete circus.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 11:55 PM
I love them when I can stay in them. My problem is every one I get into I seem to be kicking some major butt and then boom. I'm out.

For me, I'm bored and sick of it. I just went to help a teammate who was caught in a 1vs2 situation, only what happens when I show up and take one swing at one of the enemies? They get revenge and two-shot me from full HP. How does that make sense? It doesn't. I did nothing else. They were building revenge as one of the 2 in a 1vs2. One swing was all it took as they were 'ganking' a teammate.

You cannot throw a stone now without fighting someone revenged. There's no point in this mode anymore, as it takes even less skill now than before. It's a complete circus.

CabalTrainee
02-24-2017, 11:59 PM
Ill stay in my duels and brawls. Im not even touching 4v4 with a stick.

MrForz
02-25-2017, 12:02 AM
I did, then I kept stumbling on scummy run-speed geared assassins that don't touch me and run to grab all possible boosts which indirectly forces me to bother someone else during that time.

SirCorrino
02-25-2017, 12:10 AM
Yes? Elimination and Dominion are far more fun than Duel/Brawl for me.

darksavior1977
02-25-2017, 12:11 AM

I am growing bored of the 4v4 game too, for similar reasons. Its constant revenge mode, and with all the attacks and GB's that burn your stamina and your own attacks, it also constant exhausted mode, at least with any newer character. My main is getting geared enough that he can go constant revenge, but its still a boring *** end game, revenge mode for characters with gear, exhaustion mode for those without.

Bob__Gnarly
02-25-2017, 12:45 AM
If there was no 4v4, I would've stopped playing already, Dominion is the only mode I can kick back to and have some fun.

In saying that, I wish there was a larger game mode, like 8v8 Dominion on a larger playing field. But we'd need actual proper servers for that, so that won't happen cause Ubi is too cheap.

EothK
02-25-2017, 12:51 AM
I like all modes even Skirmish.... But the gear thing is getting out of hand imho. A lot of folks complain about bad matchmaking. But in many cases a prestige 2 player isnt better than a lvl 18. Rather its the gear with quick revenge or major attack boosts that are the problem.

And before I get the Get good thing I am talking bout myself as well. With the higher lvl gear the game becomes boring as fights are no longer good duels but more like who lands 2 hits first.

Honestly matches with low lvl characters without all the gear are much more fun