PDA

View Full Version : Does Nobushis "Way of the Shark" Increase her next bleed?

Scoregasms2286
02-24-2017, 11:32 PM
Title....

When Nobushi applies a bleed, she does increased damage to that target.....Is it also increasing her bleed damage applied while her target it bleeding.

I literally died to Nobushi applying bleed + kick into another guaranteed bleed + 2 lights getting through as I tried to play defensive, because I wasnt dead yet...but the bleeds kept ticking, then when a light landed, I saw 0 white on my health bar.

After the first combo she did on me, I had about 2 white bars, the rest were red showing I had bleed on me.

I was playing valk at the time.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 11:35 PM
As someone that mains a Nobushi, I don't see that happening. I see the "stick" itself doing more damage to you if you're bleeding but the DOT itself isn't increased based on what I see. I don't have a measurable to show it, just the hundreds of matches I've played to get to Reputation 3

Title....

When Nobushi applies a bleed, she does increased damage to that target.....Is it also increasing her bleed damage applied while her target it bleeding.

I literally died to Nobushi applying bleed + kick into another guaranteed bleed + 2 lights getting through as I tried to play defensive, because I wasnt dead yet...but the bleeds kept ticking, then when a light landed, I saw 0 white on my health bar.

After the first combo she did on me, I had about 2 white bars, the rest were red showing I had bleed on me.

I was playing valk at the time.