PDA

View Full Version : Knights Ive Failed You, Banned From PSN!

Salt_Fist
02-24-2017, 10:30 PM
I'm a heavy hitter when it comes to for Honor I'm talking mad amount of assets tons of hours

last night I bought the season pass and some steel and the PlayStation Network banned my account for "security reasons" they won't unban me looks like the knights are going to lose the stronghold and I can't even defend it

I'm pretty rattled pretty upset I'm hurt that PlayStation would do this and I'm hurt that I failed my fellow Knights

Hold the line for me guys if I ever comeback imma come back hard

Countless phone calls tweets all morning they said they have to email some department and I may or may not get unbanned so I might just refund everything and sell it

pretty rattled

Xynrex
02-24-2017, 10:46 PM
You will be unband. Deus vult.

The knights stay strong till then.

CaptainGelo
02-24-2017, 10:53 PM
Good
Another cheater gone

CarnivalLaw
02-24-2017, 11:01 PM
Cheaters should get lifetime bans.

LinkZeppeloyd
02-24-2017, 11:15 PM
Cheaters should get lifetime bans.

Hear, hear!

DrExtrem
02-24-2017, 11:16 PM
A cheater ... on psn ... Riiight.

Salt_Fist
02-24-2017, 11:16 PM
I never cheated anything all I did was buy some season pass and some steel and they shut the account down for security reasons they are saying I'll get it back in maybe two days

Hold it down for me Fam

LinkZeppeloyd
02-24-2017, 11:25 PM
I never cheated anything all I did was buy some season pass and some steel and they shut the account down for security reasons they are saying I'll get it back in maybe two days

Hold it down for me Fam

If that is the truth, then god speed to you. But you must be aware that every cheater ever caught says almost verbatim what you said, and since all of us have suffered the d-baggery of cheating scum in every online MP game ever released, you'll not receive sympathy here. Most people banned are banned for cheating, and their scum cheating websites tell them to deny it vigorously and tell stories of their "friends" who got "falsely" banned and then "unbanned." Yeah, right. I've seen this posted hundreds of times in Battlefield forums for example.

LinkZeppeloyd
02-24-2017, 11:26 PM
A cheater ... on psn ... Riiight.

Are you actually implying that hacks don't exist for Xbox and PS4?

DrExtrem
02-24-2017, 11:36 PM
Are you actually implying that hacks don't exist for Xbox and PS4?

No.

But they are extremely rare and usually results in a hardware and account ban, turning your console into an expensive paperweight and rendering all you digital games useless.

A security issue is most likely caused by someone trying to log in several times with a wrong password.

Salt_Fist
02-24-2017, 11:42 PM
If that is the truth, then god speed to you. But you must be aware that every cheater ever caught says almost verbatim what you said, and since all of us have suffered the d-baggery of cheating scum in every online MP game ever released, you'll not receive sympathy here. Most people banned are banned for cheating, and their scum cheating websites tell them to deny it vigorously and tell stories of their "friends" who got "falsely" banned and then "unbanned." Yeah, right. I've seen this posted hundreds of times in Battlefield forums for example.

Uhhh yeah I didn't cheat anything so...

Psn banned my account temporarily because I bought steel and a season pass

I just came here to vent because the strongholds about to be taken over and I bought a bunch of Steel and all this stuff and season pass to play to get hyped but I just got banned for it.

I'll be back on probably two days but it's still ridiculous it's the weekend just bought all this stuff I'm super salty

Giving me time to edit my clips though you guys want to see some stomping grounds I will show you I got my Waffle Stompers on

Working on a rage quit compilation already got so many rage quits so funny

LinkZeppeloyd
02-24-2017, 11:44 PM
No.

But they are extremely rare and usually results in a hardware and account ban, turning your console into an expensive paperweight and rendering all you digital games useless.

A security issue is most likely caused by someone trying to log in several times with a wrong password.

Ah, ok. I assumed "security reasons" was code for "I was banned." On PC, it usually is. Also- don't be so sure that those hacks are extremely rare. It was only a matter of time but it's upon consoles now. Within 10 years every single online console game will be just as infested as the PC.

DrExtrem
02-24-2017, 11:48 PM
I played titanfall on both pc and xbox (360 and one).

While the pc version was a hackers' wet dream, the xbox versions were both free of hackers. Never seen one, never had a questionable player in my matches.

UbiNoty
02-25-2017, 01:29 AM
Hi Salt_Fist:
If your ban was in error, please appeal your ban through support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and we will look into your case for you.
Thanks!