PDA

View Full Version : How to tell how good someone is without looking at gear score.

Kharneth88
02-24-2017, 10:07 PM
Just look at the number of posts they've made. The higher the number the worse the player.

TheLawbring3r
02-24-2017, 10:09 PM
Damn, I must be a straight up pro! Lol good post, Khar.

Icetower
02-24-2017, 10:09 PM
Just look at the number of posts they've made. The higher the number the worse the player.

It's true.All of it.

Starcanum
02-24-2017, 10:10 PM

Are you referring to all the complaints and stuff? Or to the fact that while you're spamming forums, you're not getting better at the game while your enemies are? Or simply telling me you're worse than me as of now but I'll get even worse in about 40 posts?

P. S. Wait what? Didn't this guy just have 152 posts or am I being ****ed in the eye?

Kharneth88
02-24-2017, 10:12 PM
Are you referring to all the complaints and stuff? Or to the fact that while you're spamming forums, you're not getting better at the game while your enemies are? Or simply telling me you're worse than me as of now but I'll get even worse in about 40 posts?

I'm just joking, don't ruin it.

PackingMoney
02-24-2017, 10:21 PM

What are your stats so we can test your theory?

Alchemist-21-
02-24-2017, 11:14 PM
I am so sorry, gray. It must suck getting one-shotted by everyone who is completely unaware of the forums.

UbiNoty
02-25-2017, 01:45 AM
Haha :D

Shame there are no numbers in the Emblem creation options ... we could all go around with our post count on display.
You listening Ubisoft?
Numbers, top priority for next patch.

On it, I need everybody to see that I'm easy noobbait.