PDA

View Full Version : Are there really no major threads about the disconnects?

xXBPOXxSickShot
02-24-2017, 09:40 PM
I'm just coming here for answers and I found no so now I rather get some representation they can't ignore. If you are having major problems with disconnects say something about it. Me personally on a wired and open NAT type connection I have not been able to complete a single dominion game in the past 10 hours I stop counting after the 11th disconnect. Is it just me or are there other people out there wishing they had not got this game? ESPECIALLY NOT DIGITALLY!

Banicks
02-24-2017, 09:44 PM
Try technical sub forum perhaps.

WoodDaGawd
02-24-2017, 10:19 PM
The only time I see a disconnected game is when there are players in the match that are quitting. Unless Ubi gets dedicated servers, it's going to continue to happen.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-24-2017, 10:21 PM
The entire forums are a hodge podge of DC posts. Not sure what you're getting at here.

I'm just coming here for answers and I found no so now I rather get some representation they can't ignore. If you are having major problems with disconnects say something about it. Me personally on a wired and open NAT type connection I have not been able to complete a single dominion game in the past 10 hours I stop counting after the 11th disconnect. Is it just me or are there other people out there wishing they had not got this game? ESPECIALLY NOT DIGITALLY!