PDA

View Full Version : Watch for friendly "fire"!

Aptrgangr666
02-24-2017, 09:24 PM
This is advice for newbies, like me. Dont hit your fellow teammates, not even on accident.

Apparently one death in Players V. AI (deathmatch) can lead to temper tantrum, because I accidently swinged sword against player called green*** (I was attacking a bot near him) and he got thrown off by AI bot. So if you see that nickname in a match, dont go near him swinging weapon, he will act like elitist/pro f*ck if you hit him, specially if he dies on that accident.

"I was supposed not to die", altho he had 2 or 3 deaths already... And to remind, it was Player v AI. Not like he was missing on some huge points. (Yesterday I had 18 kills, 5-6 deaths and 1000 points, and yet I didnt mind for random friendly fire.).

But seriously, dont hit green***.

MassiveD.
02-24-2017, 09:28 PM
I dont think naming and shaming is legal on forums

Alchemist-21-
02-24-2017, 09:39 PM
But seriously, do be careful about friendly fire in a delicate situation. It's possible to knock your teammates off the map if you hit them or throw the enemy into them. I think the stagger can also interrupt your teammate's moves, so it can be a hindrance in a fight.

It's actually a reason to avoid ganging up on someone in close quarters; you and your team are more likely to get in each others way more than actually help each other.

Aptrgangr666
02-24-2017, 09:59 PM
Ofc I'm trying to be careful about those things, but sometimes it just happens, it's a ****ing a game, peer to peer games. No need to throw temper tantrums if you get killed in a AI fights because noob like me swings swords one time too much. If you people hadnt noticed, you get constantly friendlyfired in this game, the damage aint bad and very damn rarely you get killed by that friendly sword hits you. I bought this game about week ago, I'm not master/elitist at this like some people, accidents happen, get ****ing over with it.

Valtaya
02-24-2017, 10:31 PM
If you fight an enemy hero and someone rushes in and lands the killing blow, while you were already swinging your weapon... and your ally gets hit, yah that happens. But if your ally swings the weapon for no apparent reason then it is noobish and should be avoided at all cost (like zoneattacks in the mid of some soldiers... like the other day, I killed an enemy hero with my PK... but got surrounded by soldiers... another enemy hero was closing it, I decided to get out... but an ally came with a zoneattack, sure killed some soldiers, but also staggered me... which opened my defense for a chain attack and it was over... in such moments, a facepalm can not cure the frustration). But worse then "accident" hits are ladders... I climb up, an ally down... and slides, pushing me down, causing me to fall to death... yay.... no, and this happens SO often...

LinkZeppeloyd
02-24-2017, 11:37 PM
This is advice for newbies, like me. Dont hit your fellow teammates, not even on accident.

Apparently one death in Players V. AI (deathmatch) can lead to temper tantrum, because I accidently swinged sword against player called green*** (I was attacking a bot near him) and he got thrown off by AI bot. So if you see that nickname in a match, dont go near him swinging weapon, he will act like elitist/pro f*ck if you hit him, specially if he dies on that accident.

"I was supposed not to die", altho he had 2 or 3 deaths already... And to remind, it was Player v AI. Not like he was missing on some huge points. (Yesterday I had 18 kills, 5-6 deaths and 1000 points, and yet I didnt mind for random friendly fire.).

But seriously, dont hit green***.

1) Not hitting teammates is an important part of the game. It's going to happen, and it shouldn't be cause for rage, but at the same time, see #2.

2) a GAMER was insanely toxic and rageful??? You don't say! ;)

DrExtrem
02-24-2017, 11:45 PM
Well. The bots in my own team did not get the memo I guess.