PDA

View Full Version : What are these numbers?

DrShimada
02-24-2017, 08:54 PM
I can't seem to find an answer to this but what do the plus/minus numbers above the territory numbers represent in the faction war screen? Any answer is appreciated.

https://leadergamer.com.tr/img/haber-foto//2017/01/For-Honor-Beta_20170126163714.jpg

SpoopyBoofs
02-24-2017, 08:56 PM
It's how many territories each faction will lose or gain once the map updates.

CarnivalLaw
02-24-2017, 08:57 PM
Agreed. And in general, Ubisoft has done a truly AWFUL job of explaining how their meta-game works. Nobody seems to know.

SpoopyBoofs
02-24-2017, 08:58 PM
Yeah, I made a post earlier because it feels unbalanced to me and deploying assets doesn't seem to make any real difference. Doesn't make me want to deploy them when I don't see any real return or gain :/

DJ_Masterson
02-24-2017, 08:59 PM
It's how many territories each faction will lose or gain once the map updates.
According to current statistics, yes.

In that example, the Samurai currently have majority assets on 8 enemy territories, meaning if the map updated at that point, those 8 territories would now belong to them (we're MUCH farther along, lately).
The Vikings are LOSING 7 of their territories, as they've failed to defend properly (but they're Vikings, they'll be fine).
And the Knights are losing 1 (bet they wish they could have 19 territories again!).

SpoopyBoofs
02-24-2017, 09:00 PM
According to current statistics, yes.

In that example, the Samurai currently have majority assets on 8 enemy territories, meaning if the map updated at that point, those 8 territories would now belong to them (we're MUCH farther along, lately).
The Vikings are LOSING 7 of their territories, as they've failed to defend properly (but they're Vikings, they'll be fine).
And the Knights are losing 1 (bet they wish they could have 19 territories again!).

Weaboo too stung D: