PDA

View Full Version : This game sucks on so many level modes wtf is skirmish about?

TripSin.
02-24-2017, 08:41 PM
Why did the bots win this match with more points? Isn't the point of this mode to get the most kills? Wtf is wrong with this game? Someone please explain this Ubisoft idiocy to me. Even though we were getting FAR more kills than them, the score was pretty even most of the match and WE broke first.

http://i.imgur.com/5pnOq5M.jpg

m1y4gi
02-24-2017, 08:43 PM
lol

Fuzzybutts
02-24-2017, 08:46 PM
Skirmish is dominion for people who don't like objectives and just like hitting eachother and npc's.

From the look of it, you ran around grabbing kills but didn't bop npc's on the way, and the bots that weren't being torn down were farming them the whole game. Individual revives are also given a good amount of score for in return, you didn't revive one another as much either, but by the look of it, they farmed more NPC mobs than you did.

m1y4gi
02-24-2017, 08:47 PM
it's 10 on 10 revives? hello?

Banicks
02-24-2017, 08:48 PM
Skirmish is basically Elimination meet Domination. Get to 1000 points, and then finish the enemies.

If the other team is good enough to coordinate and stay alive, then turn the tables and get the eliminations on your team, well then, good team work.

Losing to bots though. Either your team wasn't working together, or you guys sucked. Or both.

SerArthur-Dayne
02-24-2017, 08:53 PM
Takedown arent kills... I imagine they do this so people dont feel so bad when they suck, they can at least open the scoreboard and have a pat on the back instead of facing the cold reality of
kills:0 - Deaths:35 and rolling their PC out the window.

Not saying youre bad, im just saying that the scoreboard dosent reflect kills. I know ive had some games where died like 4 times with no kills, and the scoreboard was telling me I was going 8-4. feelsbadman.