PDA

View Full Version : So Why Should I Even Care About the Faction War?

Fuzzybutts
02-24-2017, 08:39 PM
What even are the rewards? Is it just like, loot boxes or something?

Do I get stuff that looks cool? I want stuff that looks cool. Or is it just more stickers and decals that are barely noticeable?

Do I get my name put on a board somewhere? I'm socially anxious af so idk if i'd want that.

Is there any real benefit to trying to put assets out? Its a bit too easy to forget to do it after every game, I've deployed close to 300k mostly randomly it seems. But is there a reason to even want to use them right?

Banicks
02-24-2017, 08:45 PM
After 10 weeks if your faction wins, you get a head crown thing.

Oh and there are a few achievements that you can knock out in a day's play.

Fuzzybutts
02-24-2017, 08:47 PM
After 10 weeks if your faction wins, you get a head crown thing.

Oh and there are a few achievements that you can knock out in a day's play.

Sounds gaudy af.

Idk, I only care about my individual progress over faction. I just want my heroes to look nice while I mess around in 1v1 and the occasional dominion game.

Banicks
02-24-2017, 08:49 PM
Sounds gaudy af.

Idk, I only care about my individual progress over faction. I just want my heroes to look nice while I mess around in 1v1 and the occasional dominion game.

If you don't deploy, it gets done automatically and evenly across all territories, so unless you want to get those achivements where you got to manually deploy defensive and offensive units, then just play as you are.

Fuzzybutts
02-24-2017, 08:57 PM
If you don't deploy, it gets done automatically and evenly across all territories, so unless you want to get those achivements where you got to manually deploy defensive and offensive units, then just play as you are.

Welp, guess theres no reason. I kinda dont give a damn about achievements. The rewards don't exactly sound or seem impressive.