PDA

View Full Version : Boosting players need to be banned

King_Sean313
02-24-2017, 08:37 PM
I joined a player vs a.i. Dominion match to get familiar with the Orochi. Im wondering why everytime i join a game im losing 300- to a score of 800+. Come to find out my team is just sitting in the spawn boosting for points and loot.
There needs to be a specific category for reporting players or strict investigations. 2 games in a row!! I just stop playing for the day.
I was in a party chat btw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mTyMdo45bcU

nirubu
02-24-2017, 08:41 PM
youre presitge 6 warden and now orochi... they shouldve reported you instead.

FredEx919
02-24-2017, 08:53 PM
We're looking at this and working on it. I don't have much more than that at the moment, but once I do, it'll be posted here for everyone.

DJ_Masterson
02-24-2017, 08:56 PM
Boosting at SPAWN? There isn't a zone to boost at spawn... do you mean on the capture zones?

If they're standing on the capture zones and boosting, you SHOULDN'T be LOSING... having just one or two guys defending capture points is actually a fairly easy way to win dominion, I find. Long as the defenders manage to turn back invaders reliably.

SirCorrino
02-24-2017, 08:58 PM
Boosting at SPAWN? There isn't a zone to boost at spawn... do you mean on the capture zones?

If they're standing on the capture zones and boosting, you SHOULDN'T be LOSING... having just one or two guys defending capture points is actually a fairly easy way to win dominion, I find. Long as the defenders manage to turn back invaders reliably.

They're afk-farming for xp.

MassiveD.
02-24-2017, 09:21 PM
I joined a player vs a.i. Dominion match to get familiar with the Orochi. Im wondering why everytime i join a game im losing 300- to a score of 800+. Come to find out my team is just sitting in the spawn boosting for points and loot.
There needs to be a specific category for reporting players or strict investigations. 2 games in a row!! I just stop playing for the day.
I was in a party chat btw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mTyMdo45bcU

Daaaayumng soun, kuld u b any moa ghetto?

I've flagged your video and comment for racism, have a good day

DJ_Masterson
02-25-2017, 01:53 AM
They're afk-farming for xp.

Aaaah yeah that's pretty scummy.

Grimmyke
02-25-2017, 05:04 AM
Yeah it's disgusting. I've seen several players doing this, won't name and shame them because ubi police won't like that. But they have been at it for days now and more and more people are joining the AFK FREE EXP AND GEAR EXPRESS train.

Dominion vs AI is unplayable because of it right now. You constantly, without fail end up, in an ongoing game with 2 or 3 AFKers, behind like 700 points in the fight. Not very fun or fair at all.

Drekle
02-25-2017, 05:18 AM
We're looking at this and working on it. I don't have much more than that at the moment, but once I do, it'll be posted here for everyone.

Maybe you could just fix matchmaking so that Prestige 1 folk aren't pitted against Prestige 10 folk. I'm starting to get envious of the AFKers.