PDA

View Full Version : Deathmatch mode unplayable/unenjoyable

Zv1k0
02-24-2017, 08:19 PM
Completing orders takes ages for this mode. I've been doing 2 orders for 2 days now, still havent finished both. Elimination match is so hard to get even with prefered option but when I get lucky i get joined in 3rd round already, dead. I want to play not watch 1 round and waste 5minutes to get in another match in progress.

This mid session join needs to go(atleast do it optional). Separated elimination and skrimish like brawl/duel is a must. You cant force me to play something...I payed you and now you will dictate what im gonna play? Fix it.

Last but not least, connection errors which i havent experienced since early days in open beta are back. And I noticed this for other people as well. Its fine for a day or two and unplayable for next couple of days. Again, only in 4v4 matches.

I havent played elimination match for couple of days now. Atleast not from start and without errors, dcs. Always 2nd, 3rd round. Im sticking to 1v1s and brawls which is only thing working as it should. Im saving elimination orders till this gets fixed.

FredEx919
02-24-2017, 08:25 PM
Here are some details regarding changes to joining matches in session. Let us know in that thread any feedback you have

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1589432-SEAMLESS-MAINTENANCE-All-Platforms-Join-In-Progress-Improvement?p=12365575#post12365575